Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Insane looking noodlewhore i met while chadfishing.

A

Ahegao enthusiast

Banned
-

I was chadfishing on tinder and I came across this freak (ofcoarse she didnt match with me even though I was using high tier Chad pics)
I always see sluts making themselves look as rediculouse as possible, ofcoarse it doesnt matter because their SMV will still be high as a kite.
Is it just an offshoot of the "teehee I'm not like the other girls" behavior?
Or is she demonmaxxing to summon a white chad?

She will still be fucked and you won't. Doesn't matter if you're a clown, just be a woman. :feelscry:

Construction worker? I assume she put it ironically, she doesn't even have the minimal build to be able to work as one.

Construction worker? I assume she put it ironically, she doesn't even have the minimal build to be able to work as one.
Maybe she works at a management position.:lul:

Yeah most construction workers in my city would look like this:
hqdefault.jpg

The most work she's ever done was on Chad's cock

that bitch a construction worker lmfao

If she’s a construction worker then I’m the pope

volcel if you woun't

her male looksmatch got mercykilled in the womb

Noodlewhores are the most degenerate. They will do anything for white Chad dick.

she looks like she worships satan and sucks Chad cock all day
repulsive

Why banned? Someone tell me why he is banned please.

Oh yeah let’s not forget: 156 Instagram photos. Can’t help but to whore around and flaunt themselves.

Nice one.

Oh yeah let’s not forget: 156 Instagram photos. Can’t help but to whore around and flaunt themselves.

Nice one.
Finally someone high IQ enough to get my unintentional subtle joke!