Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Insanitymaxxing.

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
I may or may not start insanitymaxxing.
Reality can't hurt me if it's not real... right? Right? R̸͕͚̻̃̈́̂̓̐͘i̵̪̲̪̹͔̺̭̻͙͓̻͋g̸̨̛͚̜̩͓̥̪̟̤͍̱̻͂̋̈͒̽̚h̷̡̥̣͎͓͇̳̥͉͖͚̺͗ţ̵̛̹̬̙̲̬̰̩͇͈͙̗̆̓̽?̷̙̲̘̩̻͗̈

I know this is a bit of a shit-post. But I legit wish there was a way I could impact reality. It feels like I'm just an observer to someone else's play through. Hell, maybe I'm a self-away NPC. Fuck, reality blows.

Reality can't hurt me if it's not real... right? Right? R̸͕͚̻̃̈́̂̓̐͘i̵̪̲̪̹͔̺̭̻͙͓̻͋g̸̨̛͚̜̩͓̥̪̟̤͍̱̻͂̋̈͒̽̚h̷̡̥̣͎͓͇̳̥͉͖͚̺͗ţ̵̛̹̬̙̲̬̰̩͇͈͙̗̆̓̽?̷̙̲̘̩̻͗̈

I know this is a bit of a shit-post. But I legit wish there was a way I could impact reality. It feels like I'm just an observer to someone else's play through. Hell, maybe I'm a self-away NPC. Fuck, reality blows.
Isolation will take you there.

I thought my life was a tragedy but it's a comedy

We have to destroy this reality.

it wont work if u r incel :incel: :incel: :incel:

This, time to start joker maxing

you are talking about solipsism ( only you matter , others dont exists / its just your brain ) , yea joker maxing seems to be an good idea, who takes life serious at this point is a fucking moron

woman sell their shit
their bathwater
fucks and gets money while being a fat fuck
get a free out of everything card
can leech without responsibility , not even need to be stacy tier bc of gynocentrism

etc pp

being a good working goy at this point is fucking retarded

Go to Tumblr

Maybe even be good to go full schyzo

Salviadivinorummaxxing is the way forward for you. Good luck brocel. Of course no drugs for your face etc (^), but still.

This is the type of cope that actually helps. Anything that will help u keep your mind of reality, e.g fantasizing, do it.