Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Insect deathmatch. Warning: Graphic and gross

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Was in my suggestions. Never watched anything related. This video has over 3 million views. Is this what kids like these days? Insects being trapped so that they will battle each other? Can it get worse?

CHAD Scorpion. VIRGIN Hornet.

japanese bug battles are so oldschool. How is a wasp supposed to penetrate that thick armor? this wasnt even a fight this was an execution. That bug had a family.

Last edited:
I knew you would post this video. It was in my suggestions too, but I hadn't clicked on it.

Seeing insects makes me itchy.

It would be more satisfying to see a rapematch between Anita Sarkeesian and an incel.

Was in my suggestions. Never watched anything related. This video has over 3 million views. Is this what kids like these days? Insects being trapped so that they will battle each other? Can it get worse?

Lol the same fucking video was in my suggestions as well

It would be more satisfying to see a rapematch between Anita Sarkeesian and an incel.

I remember seeing kids do this back when I was in high. Pretty sure it’s just fun to watch for all generations.

this is kinda cruel, but im glad the scorpion won.

That thing looks like an alien.