Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Insecure, Grow Up, Immature, Coward, Shaming

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Notice how these all don't apply to women in any conversation.

Women wear makeup because they are insecure. But are never called out on it.

Women act like children but are never told to grow up.

Women are immature and expect a man to come as a packaged deal, yet never are told to bring anything to the table or take responsibility for their actions or emotions.

Men are cowards for not wanting to date a slut, but women are brave for lying about rape, ruining a man's life, and sleeping with chad.

Women constantly shame men for their height, dick size, income, looks, and job. But a man doing the same exact thing gets canceled and shut down.

The first people that are saved in any dire situation are women. White knights are literally everywhere on speed dial to protect women.

Mention any of this and people will get angry.

And women are victims? What a load of garbage.

20200711 080502

In the eyes of soyciety and simps, women can do no wrong.

Top-shelf thread, large IQ.

fuck this society , if a bitch walks and talks some shit i slap her i couldn't give a fuck about the police or anything

it's just the same "real man" stereotype put into another words. Man up, stop valuing yourself, betabuxx a single mother of three and don't complain. You're a man, you must.

I agree with u monke. Lifetime supply of banan for you

it's just the same "real man" stereotype put into another words. Man up, stop valuing yourself, betabuxx a single mother of three and don't complain. You're a man, you must.
Fucking based.

Real man apparently means getting shit on and allowing women to be peices of shit

High IQ. Women's weaknesses are legitimized and normalized, while men's weaknesses are shunned. I'm bookmarking this.
Exactly. Men are treated like garbage. Where is the men's equality movement?
I agree with u monke. Lifetime supply of banan for you
Kys tbh

Offtopic but : Im starting to notice a pattern here, if you happen to use letters that are bigger then the rest of the text people will automatically just call you high IQ regardless of the quality of the post, like in this case here it is just entry level blackpill stuff.

Offtopic but : Im starting to notice a pattern here, if you happen to use letters that are bigger then the rest of the text people will automatically just call you high IQ regardless of the quality of the post, like in this case here it is just entry level blackpill stuff.
Ok

Cyborg gorilla IQ.

Men are the real victims in this gynocentric society. The second we complaint we are hit up with "Who hurt you?" or "Ok incel". We are expected to just shut up and bear along with the injustice done against us. Whereas holes can literally kill a subhuman and this fucking world will praise her for doing so.

OP, you just broke the IQ scale
Based Gorillacel is higher IQ than filthy humans
full

Women are too weak for equality. I want a male supremacist movement.
Based as fuck

Cyborg gorilla IQ.

Men are the real victims in this gynocentric society. The second we complaint we are hit up with "Who hurt you?" or "Ok incel". We are expected to just shut up and bear along with the injustice done against us. Whereas holes can literally kill a subhuman and this fucking world will praise her for doing so.
Incel is just another cancel term for men to add to the pile.

The who hurt you shit is infuriating .

Just use big words theory

no cuck will touch this

To pile on to your facts....

If ya don’t drink alcohol or do drugs as a man your seen as a weirdo in Western society.

To pile on to your facts....

If ya don’t drink alcohol or do drugs as a man your seen as a weirdo in Western society.
Just drink something you don't want to to fit in theory

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Very intelligent observation

Funny how foids are always victims no matter what the situation jfl. Very good thread.

truth.