Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Insecurity is good because it leads to compensatory perfectionism. If you have hope. Or entitlement.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The deepr your insecurity the more deep your compensation will be.
It's good to take a berak from that. To have it controllable at will.

Life is comprised of competition,
The self is comprised of personal justice.
Competition leads to insecurity
Competition poses an affront to personal justice.
Insecurity leads to perfectionism.
Perfectionism brings the power to crush competition.
Victory above competition is the only freedom.

Last edited:
If you aren't motivated to compensate 24/7 does that mean you're ok with beeing yourself?

This is some top tier cope. If you're insecure, there are things inherently wrong with you. Content with live > Insecure

If you aren't motivated to compensate 24/7 does that mean you're ok with beeing yourself?
No that might mean you are just numbing your insecurities down.
It is not mutually exclusive.
It just might mean the price of fixing oyueself isnt' worht the prize. Especially when a lotof your probelms are unhelpable on unchangeable places.

This is some top tier cope. If you're insecure, there are things inherently wrong with you. Content with live > Insecure
dumbass. insecurity is good. it is the primary motivator for compensation when you are given a shit hand in life.
if you have to comepnsate in teh first place then you are dealt an unfair hadn in life. so you should be just as unfair as the hand on which your life's fate is decided.

This is actually true but I would much rather be a happy normie with looksmatch gf and good social life than insecure. Insecurity can be a powerful motivator but it's way better to just have a normal, happy life, without insecurities and inferiority complex. I mean even if you work 24/7 your whole life and become a billionaire you are still under those that had happy, fulfilled youth and life full of love and joy.

Sorry I find your posts a bit hard to follow, but are you essentially just saying that being self aware of how ugly we are means we can identify and focus on copes? If so isn't that actually bad?

Insecurity leads to perfectionism.
Perfectionism brings the power to crush competition
Firstly, insecurity does not necessarily lead to perfectionism, many are actually quite low in conscientiousness. Secondly, perfectionism can easily cripple one from getting anything done as perfection is impossible and trying to reach it might thus seem pointless to perfectionists.

To be insecure is a spiritual conviction.
It is the easiest form of willpower especially if you're entitled..
Because it makes getting rid/ destroying a negative threat to your ego override all of the downsides to progressing yourself.
Firstly, insecurity does not necessarily lead to perfectionism, many are actually quite low in conscientiousness. Secondly, perfectionism can easily cripple one from getting anything done as perfection is impossible and trying to reach it might thus seem pointless to perfectionists.
Sorry I find your posts a bit hard to follow, but are you essentially just saying that being self aware of how ugly we are means we can identify and focus on copes? If so isn't that actually bad?

I was posting this while high lol.
Follow me through now.
Insecurity is about self awareness of your worthlessness. It is not what people liek to stand for. People hate feeling inferior in life. We all have narcissistic expectations for ourselves. Of glory and greatness. When defiled then we fight back. We fight back while in a self-criticism cycle against our imperfections and insecurities.

Life leads to hierarchy, hierarchy leads to insecurity, insecurity leads to perpetual dwelling on self loathing, perpetual dwelling on self loathing leads to anger, perpetual angry self loathing leads to perfectionism.
And no sometimes this isn't the case, but this is the natural course in many ways.
Maybe not totally the case but it can be, and sometimes the majority. It depends on the constitution, entitlement life experience, cahcnes of the person we're tlaking about.
This is actually true but I would much rather be a happy normie with looksmatch gf and good social life than insecure. Insecurity can be a powerful motivator but it's way better to just have a normal, happy life, without insecurities and inferiority complex. I mean even if you work 24/7 your whole life and become a billionaire you are still under those that had happy, fulfilled youth and life full of love and joy.
Fuck that shit lmao. Fuck being a normie.
I live by the view that insecurity is good for you. I flaunt it. I want people to know it.
So that I can keep doing it and laugh telling people that the product is more important than the process.
What good are words and contexts when someone proves far more practically powerful than you?
Women should want angry gymcels over pussy fairy braided laidback chads.

Actually it depends. For me my fulfillment is that power > everything.
And if you start your perfecitonism long enough you can actually get laid with peopel as a perfecitonist fast enough to score hot girls. If you are a 5/10 you can looksmax to 7/10 (depending on where the flaws are) and then you can use your wariness to dominate people.
Insecurity is the kind of thing humanity needs to understand is good.
Because nothing that sleights anyone shoudl just be passed.
There are structured people, and then there are animalistic primalistic people who get in the way of true harmony.
Harmony is only made by security, not by serene spontaneity.
Those who we have to secure in the first place should feel the wrath of our hatred from THEIR DOINGS, and THEIR works.

Last edited:
Lifefuel I guess lol

100% agree. Having complexes is good for maxxing out. You need to be driven by intense, deadly fear. Motivation is not enough.

I do not agree with you OP. Insecurity solves nothing, complemented by lack of support and a life of loneliness, on the contrary, it only makes matters worse. In addition, it only worsens anxiety and panic attacks, literally nailing you on the ground.

I will add that complexes and insecurities most often kill motivation, and worsen deadly fears, to a point of pushing someone to commit suicide or to recluse himself completely.

Not everyone is made for this ultra-competitive society.

I do not agree with you OP. Insecurity solves nothing, complemented by lack of support and a life of loneliness, on the contrary, it only makes matters worse. In addition, it only worsens anxiety and panic attacks, literally nailing you on the ground.

I will add that complexes and insecurities most often kill motivation, and worsen deadly fears, to a point of pushing someone to commit suicide or to recluse himself completely.

Not everyone is made for this ultra-competitive society.
Perfectionistic insecurity is different from wallowing sadsack insecurity. If you think insecurity solves nothing then look at all the people who lose weight, and become beautiful.
Some people get super angry if you have an entitled mindset, and htat's where it is useful.
Feeling down and low abotu yourself is where insecurity becomes nothing.

You need you be at least a 5/10 to make insecurity valuable. And enough of your issues in changeable areas. And a sense of entitlement. That is what is needed.
Insecurty CAN KILL MOTIVATION if it's allowed to tumult everyhting into bs. It's like having a support beam about to break in a building. The whole floor can come tumbling down. But you wouldn't prioritize the flaws in the support beam if the flaws weren't in dire circumstance.

To be insecure is a spiritual conviction.
It is the easiest form of willpower especially if you're entitled..
Because it makes getting rid/ destroying a negative threat to your ego override all of the downsides to progressing yourself.
Well, when everyone is pushing you down, you can't except to become some overly-secured person, nor "statusmaxx", if you don't have some support or are kinda of predisposed for it ("supermanmaxx").

Insecurity is about self awareness of your worthlessness. It is not what people liek to stand for. People hate feeling inferior in life. We all have narcissistic expectations for ourselves. Of glory and greatness. When defiled then we fight back. We fight back while in a self-criticism cycle against our imperfections and insecurities.
No, not everyone has an idea of grandeur for himself, many people will be content with a simple, but happy life, without competition, at least not among one community/peers. This is a very American, but also Eastern Asian way of thinking, I guess most people are being pushed by society to attain high status, thus are being totally narcissistic about the idea and expectations of themselves.

Perfectionism is significantly good.

Perfectionistic insecurity is different from wallowing sadsack insecurity. If you think insecurity solves nothing then look at all the people who lose weight, and become beautiful.
Some people get super angry if you have an entitled mindset, and htat's where it is useful.
Feeling down and low abotu yourself is where insecurity becomes nothing.

You need you be at least a 5/10 to make insecurity valuable. And enough of your issues in changeable areas. And a sense of entitlement. That is what is needed.
Insecurty CAN KILL MOTIVATION if it's allowed to tumult everyhting into bs. It's like having a support beam about to break in a building. The whole floor can come tumbling down. But you wouldn't prioritize the flaws in the support beam if the flaws weren't in dire circumstance.
First of all, I see more and more fat people around me, so your claim to "look at all the people who lose weight, and become beautiful", well some may do it, but generally spealing it's not the case. Well, if you're a women that's mostly true.

Insecurity is nothing without an outstretched hand, either from your peers, family or entourage, and you need the motivation to overcome it. This society is based on insecurities, furthermore, since most have to worry every day to pay their bills before the deadline, not being late at work, pay their duty, being afraid of losing their jobs, being bullied, in some case, war, etc.

Your example of the support beam is irrelevant if you have too many anxieties, even though lots of "issues in changeable areas", even if you're 5 or above.

Well, when everyone is pushing you down, you can't except to become some overly-secured person, nor "statusmaxx", if you don't have some support or are kinda of predisposed for it ("supermanmaxx").

No, not everyone has an idea of grandeur for himself, many people will be content with a simple, but happy life, without competition, at least not among one community/peers. This is a very American, but also Eastern Asian way of thinking, I guess most people are being pushed by society to attain high status, thus are being totally narcissistic about the idea and expectations of themselves.
I have that way of high thinking.
That's why insecurity is good for the vain people.
People should live vain and grandiose.
THis is hte midnset of hte powerful. They keep the truth of insecurity being good away form teh general public so they can look more distinct.
It's WHY I found race preservers low IQ. We should preserve the west but if oyu're born good looking oyu should ensure your harem and make all males suffer around you. Which is waht chads do.
BUt the insecure betas who ascend to alpha are more dangerous than chad.

And if peoplea re pushing you down, you don't become secure, you push things back until things are secured.

No, not everyone has an idea of grandeur for himself, many people will be content with a simple, but happy life, without competition,

If you are not willing to complete you don't deserve a happy life.

I have that way of high thinking.
That's why insecurity is good for the vain people.
People should live vain and grandiose.
THis is hte midnset of hte powerful. They keep the truth of insecurity being good away form teh general public so they can look more distinct.
It's WHY I found race preservers low IQ. We should preserve the west but if oyu're born good looking oyu should ensure your harem and make all males suffer around you. Which is waht chads do.
BUt the insecure betas who ascend to alpha are more dangerous than chad.

And if peoplea re pushing you down, you don't become secure, you push things back until things are secured.
I know that, but you can't demand someone that have true problems of anxieties, who is being bullied and ostracised for all his life, to overcome this "magically". It's not a "spiritual conviction" for many people, it's a veritable illness and vicious cycle, pushed by society, in most cases.

Some people I used to know which had insecurities issues, were reverberating it to their family or relatives, making them suffer more.
What's your proposition for these people?

Your last claim is pretty bizzare, I do not have to my knowledge seen real betas become alpha.
If you are not willing to complete you don't deserve a happy life.
That's what you said. I mean a healthy competition is good for everyone, but not to compete for almost everything, all the time, only sick and degenerate societies do it.

Last edited:
First of all, I see more and more fat people around me, so your claim to "look at all the people who lose weight, and become beautiful", well some may do it, but generally spealing it's not the case. Well, if you're a women that's mostly true.

Insecurity is nothing without an outstretched hand, either from your peers, family or entourage, and you need the motivation to overcome it. This society is based on insecurities, furthermore, since most have to worry every day to pay their bills before the deadline, not being late at work, pay their duty, being afraid of losing their jobs, being bullied, in some case, war, etc.

Your example of the support beam is irrelevant if you have too many anxieties, even though lots of "issues in changeable areas", even if you're 5 or above.
People are more motivated by fear/ hatred of the problems they'll face with something than iwth the benefits and love of it alone. Quote of mine:Human beings do not love having power, but think they're invariably worthy of power (ego preservation) and hate anything that gets in their way of it.
The human brain is inherently designed from birth to be self-delusive in the ego-positive. That's why talking about negatives is hard. And positivity keeps you in that. But when it comes to negativities/ insecurities, you have to find a way to remain angry. Being positive just makes you avoid your issues, and then when you meet them on a subcosncious level you just choose to turn away. Positive reinforcementi s never that specific/ encouraging enough to kill the negative like insecurity is.
Angry/ perfecitonistic insecurity anyway. Not passive paralyzing insecurity.

Yes to waht you said. You can only have motivation if you se yourself right for a higher light. And you need entitlement for that. People who grow up dirt poor are hapyp to get anything. But a good psoiling family makes you think your'e inehrently entitled to greatness because it was the effort/ goal/ aim of your family to give it to you. For the honor of your clan you should have eveyrhting. I think this tribal thinking is where judaism got its "chosenness" from.

The support beam reflects how if you have too many insecurities it's not good. It's a moderation. That's why I put the amplifiers of "entitled, and have hope".

I know that, but you can't demand someone that have true problems of anxieties, who is being bullied and ostracised for all his life, to overcome this "magically". It's not a "spiritual conviction" for many people, it's a veritable illness and vicious cycle, pushed by society, in most cases.

Some people I used to know which had insecurities issues, were reverberating it to their family or relatives, making them suffer more.
What's your proposition for these people?

Your last claim is pretty bizzare, I do not have to my knowledge seen real betas become alpha.

That's what you said. I mean a healthy competition is good for everyone, but not to compete for almost everything, all the time, only sick and degenerate societies do it.
If you have a beta who has worked out, maxxed everything then he can be a convincing produced alpha or sigma male.
Society is sick, degenerate, and primal by its very facility. Look at most human civilization. The powerful want everyone to shut up about the problems that question a systme broken in their favor.

Insecurity is a spiritual conviciton because anyone hwo wallows in their faults is a crybaby and isn't maxxing progress to themselves. It's the only way.
My proposition for those people is to beocme a sociopath and realize they were dealt a bad hand. If life was unfair to you then you should be as equally unfair to life as they were to you. It's only equal.
sure there are loser fags who will always be insecure becuase nothign cna be changed. and will end up falling into depression. let htem. the strong will find a way out, and they will be more deserving of it than the pampered brats of chad and stacy.
the only worthy chad and stacies are the ones who has hard working fathers who hijacked themselves into alpha status through genetic acquisition. and then they keep doing the same.
anyone who isn't a perfectionist is a lazy ass.

I call them the earn-birthed. The earn-birthed people are the best. And most worthy. Fuck the cosmic/ karmic hierarchy of those who just happen to be normies iwth good genes squandering their genes for the sake of shit. like in the 1960s.

Last edited:
People are more motivated by fear/ hatred of the problems they'll face with something than iwth the benefits and love of it alone. Quote of mine:Human beings do not love having power, but think they're invariably worthy of power (ego preservation) and hate anything that gets in their way of it.
The human brain is inherently designed from birth to be self-delusive in the ego-positive. That's why talking about negatives is hard. And positivity keeps you in that. But when it comes to negativities/ insecurities, you have to find a way to remain angry. Being positive just makes you avoid your issues, and then when you meet them on a subcosncious level you just choose to turn away. Positive reinforcementi s never that specific/ encouraging enough to kill the negative like insecurity is.
Angry/ perfecitonistic insecurity anyway. Not passive paralyzing insecurity.

Yes to waht you said. You can only have motivation if you se yourself right for a higher light. And you need entitlement for that. People who grow up dirt poor are hapyp to get anything. But a good psoiling family makes you think your'e inehrently entitled to greatness because it was the effort/ goal/ aim of your family to give it to you. For the honor of your clan you should have eveyrhting. I think this tribal thinking is where judaism got its "chosenness" from.

The support beam reflects how if you have too many insecurities it's not good. It's a moderation. That's why I put the amplifiers of "entitled, and have hope".
TBH, I have trouble reading some of your typo.

First of all, I don't come from (((the chosen people))) nor from some Eastern Asian tribe "honor for the clan". That's why I have a different way of thinking. What you're saying, is that some people were born this way, had good looks, and therefore had an easy life and had it all in their fingers, and it's well deserved, while Incels must fight for everything, and if they dont, they had just deserve it. Let me ask you this question: do you happen to be a chad?

I have seen many people succeed because they had support, were loved, came from a good healthy family. Almost all "assholes" I met, were either psychopaths or unsuccessful hooligans, chavs.
If you have a beta who has worked out, maxxed everything then he can be a convincing produced alpha or sigma male.
Society is sick, degenerate, and primal by its very facility. Look at most human civilization. The powerful want everyone to shut up about the problems that question a systme broken in their favor.

Insecurity is a spiritual conviciton because anyone hwo wallows in their faults is a crybaby and isn't maxxing progress to themselves. It's the only way.
My proposition for those people is to beocme a sociopath and realize they were dealt a bad hand. If life was unfair to you then you should be as equally unfair to life as they were to you. It's only equal.
Have you ever considered that some persons have mental illnesses?

Again, not everyone one is predisposed to be a "sociopath", many people have just empathy, too few self-confidance, or are too sensitive, thus as I wrote above, it's a real ilness, and hell for these folks to live in degenrate society. Furthermore, if you're a firm believer and follower of Christianity, you just can't do that.

Entering their games, can be fruitfull, but hey, if you're not good looking (chad) or have some charisma it's nearly mission impossible.

Last edited:
TBH, I have trouble reading some of your typo.

First of all, I don't come from (((the chosen people))) nor from some Eastern Asian tribe "honor for the clan". That's why I have a different way of thinking. What you're saying, is that some people were born this way, had good looks, and therefore had an easy life and had it all in their fingers, and it's well deserved, while Incels must fight for everything, and if they dont, they had just deserve it. Let me ask you this question: do you happen to be a chad?

I have seen many people succeed because they had support, were loved, came from a good healthy family. Almost all "assholes" I met, were either psychopaths or unsuccessful hooligans, chavs.
I am saying that the honor of your clan is built on entitlement which comes from tribalism. humanity has it. Judaism is the most intelligent religion because it vents this instinct from adherents.

No I am saying the earn-birthed are those born out of insecure beta tryhard father who landed a foid. a chad born baby is going to be a lazy arrogant ass. the beta father, and the prize mother (8+ foid) is the pinnacle of humanity. right genes will come into place.

I am saying that the honor of your clan is built on entitlement which comes from tribalism. humanity has it. Judaism is the most intelligent religion because it vents this instinct from adherents.

No I am saying the earn-birthed are those born out of insecure beta tryhard father who landed a foid. a chad born baby is going to be a lazy arrogant ass. the beta father, and the prize mother (8+ foid) is the pinnacle of humanity. right genes will come into place.
I don't think so. The Austrian painter must have had some truthfull convictions about them, but I want to remind you that they were formestly abandonned and betrayed by their own "clan" in America, most people don't know or forgot that. Furthermore, many collaborated with the Nazi, and were acting like sheep to them.

You generalize a lot, because most of the arrogant people I met were mostly normies. Some chads, were actually nice to me.

I'm still waiting for a reasonable, realisable proposition from you part, since many Incels inhere are promoting NEET and LDAR lifestyle.

Last edited:
I don't think so. The Austrian painter must had some truthfull convictions about them, but I want to remind you that they were formestly abandonned and betrayed by their own "clan" in America, most people don't know or forgot that. Furthermore, many collaborated with the Nazi, and were acting like sheep to them.

You generalize a lot, because most of the arrogant people I met were mostly normies. Some chads, were actually nice to me.

I'm still waiting for a reasonable, realisable proposition from you part, since many Incels inhere are promoting NEET and LDAR lifestyle.
why do you think normies are normies. what is the major differentiator form them and chad?
So... again what are you asking from me? A lot of your refutations of my points don't really refute me. You refer to hitler when I am talking about the jews and how their tribal dogpiling system works.
many collaborated with the nazis? the jews?

I am not generalizing because I am not saying that chads are generally truly arrogant. I am just saying it happens to be the stereotype that htey are. Most of the time it is normies. I am just saying that to get an earn-birthed person with the genetics of chad, then it is a person worthy of those looks more than a normie or chad of any kind.

why do you think normies are normies. what is the major differentiator form them and chad?
So... again what are you asking from me? A lot of your refutations of my points don't really refute me. You refer to hitler when I am talking about the jews and how their tribal dogpiling system works.
many collaborated with the nazis? the jews?

I am not generalizing because I am not saying that chads are generally truly arrogant. I am just saying it happens to be the stereotype that htey are. Most of the time it is normies. I am just saying that to get an earn-birthed person with the genetics of chad, then it is a person worthy of those looks more than a normie or chad of any kind.
Simply saying that, they didn't really acted like a clan when their own was put into pressure. Yes, there is a lot of historical articles and books you can read about this subject.

A chad is obviously refered to his look, but also his charisma who stands out from it.

What I am asking is what is the way you intend to achieve this (to overcome your insecurities positively), while not being a "sociopath", a wage-slave, being bullied/ostracised, not having support, and for people that have mental disorders, such as GAD/SAD or autism, per example?

Last edited:
You make a great point, never thought of it that way.

Simply saying that, they didn't really acted like a clan when their own was put into pressure. Yes, there is a lot of historical articles and books you can read about this subject.

A chad is obviously refered to his look, but also his charisma who stands out from it.

What I am asking is what is the way you intend to achieve this (to overcome your insecurities positively), while not being a "sociopath", a wage-slave, being bullied/ostracised, not having support, and for people that have mental disorders, such as GAD/SAD or autism, per example?
A chad in attitude without the physio-substance will be construed in every way a foid wants so as to justify her underlying desire to not interact with him. A foid looks for excuses when in reality they want genetic perfection and the high hour of dominance. That's the human primal wiring. Babboons also operate the same. Mammalians primates and us are very similar. A lot of those essential elements are deeply entrenched beyond what epigentics/ evolutionarily altering things can outweigh.

Jews don't act like clans. There are many divisions among them and they are having hteir own kind of race race on their own but they will pick eachother against a foreign enemy in most all cases. Depending on the agenda of their tribe anyway.

All positivity is best gained through exterminating the negative.
We move when we are understress. I do not advocate for a huge amount of insecurity .Just an underlying amount of it that forces us/ pressures us to get off our ass.
Anxiety is like a burning sword. It is amazing for cutting down things/ making widespread damage. It burns your hand. Wear a glove (some kind of psychological defense mechanism, or itnellectualization).

Wage slaves/ losers, etc. Insecurity only works for peopel who can handle it. Like how a flaming sword can't be held by everyone. I am not saying those people can be helped. I really should abbreviate insecurity.
Insecurity is good if you have these things:

A good family system/ entitlement/ potential/ hope (changeable features are your issues)/ etc.
Like anything insecurity is good based on relative resources.
You can be given a sweet awesome skill but if you're in a bad place, then it won't help.
Like how having the skill to read brail is good if you're blind. Compensation. But if you don't have fingers you're fucked.

The harder compensation is the more insecurity will just hurt you. In that case you shoudl be apu ssy cuck and try being positivity pussy footing.
Insecurity is like a flaming sword. Some can wield it, and some really need it if the fire is all they have going for them. But it still burns and very few have the constitution to hold it. In that case, sociopath maxxing is your only hop because hten you won't have enough value-material to make your life epic and interesting. So if you're doomed to non greatness then just fuck it.
Insecurity is a man's mindset. False competence and optimism is for pussies. Spiritual cowards.
Even the weak should find their way through it. And if they can't then they weren't worthy to hold the power of insecurity.
Insecurity is a heavy tool only the strong can hold. If they can't then they're abusing the psychological gift of focus amidst flaw the universe has given them.

Last edited:
A chad in attitude without the physio-substance will be construed in every way a foid wants so as to justify her underlying desire to not interact with him. A foid looks for excuses when in reality they want genetic perfection and the high hour of dominance. That's the human primal wiring. Babboons also operate the same. Mammalians primates and us are very similar. A lot of those essential elements are deeply entrenched beyond what epigentics/ evolutionarily altering things can outweigh.

Jews don't act like clans. There are many divisions among them and they are having hteir own kind of race race on their own but they will pick eachother against a foreign enemy in most all cases. Depending on the agenda of their tribe anyway.

All positivity is best gained through exterminating the negative.
We move when we are understress. I do not advocate for a huge amount of insecurity .Just an underlying amount of it that forces us/ pressures us to get off our ass.
Anxiety is like a burning sword. It is amazing for cutting down things/ making widespread damage. It burns your hand. Wear a glove (some kind of psychological defense mechanism, or itnellectualization).

Wage slaves/ losers, etc. Insecurity only works for peopel who can handle it. Like how a flaming sword can't be held by everyone. I am not saying those people can be helped. I really should abbreviate insecurity.
Insecurity is good if you have these things:

A good family system/ entitlement/ potential/ hope (changeable features are your issues)/ etc.
Like anything insecurity is good based on relative resources.
You can be given a sweet awesome skill but if you're in a bad place, then it won't help.
Like how having the skill to read brail is good if you're blind. Compensation. But if you don't have fingers you're fucked.

The harder compensation is the more insecurity will just hurt you. In that case you shoudl be apu ssy cuck and try being positivity pussy footing.
Insecurity is like a flaming sword. Some can wield it, and some really need it if the fire is all they have going for them. But it still burns and very few have the constitution to hold it. In that case, sociopath maxxing is your only hop because hten you won't have enough value-material to make your life epic and interesting. So if you're doomed to non greatness then just fuck it.
Insecurity is a man's mindset. False competence and optimism is for pussies. Spiritual cowards.
Even the weak should find their way through it. And if they can't then they weren't worthy to hold the power of insecurity.
Insecurity is a heavy tool only the strong can hold. If they can't then they're abusing the psychological gift of focus amidst flaw the universe has given them.
I'm not sure I fully understand you.

However, the example of the Jews in Europe in the 1930's, and under the Third Reich, demonstrates how they do not behave like a clan at all (or didn't in the past, at least). American Jews did nothing to protect European Jews; on the contrary, they totally disassociated themselves and had them send back to Europe - those who were fleeing to the US.

The family and social structure are extremely important to overcome your insecurities. You have to have solid bases and good skills (per ex., social skills), firstly. If you do not have them, it is very difficult to compensate them. Add to this mental issues along with huge amount of insecurites, you just can't fight the negativity, and it's literally hell. The worst is that when you have insecurity and do nothing with it, you get stuck in even more insecurities and problems. It's a vicious cycle.

What do you consider "sociopath maxxing"?

I'm not sure I fully understand you.

However, the example of the Jews in Europe in the 1930's, and under the Third Reich, demonstrates how they do not behave like a clan at all (or didn't in the past, at least). American Jews did nothing to protect European Jews; on the contrary, they totally disassociated themselves and had them send back to Europe - those who were fleeing to the US.

The family and social structure are extremely important to overcome your insecurities. You have to have solid bases and good skills (per ex., social skills), firstly. If you do not have them, it is very difficult to compensate them. Add to this mental issues along with huge amount of insecurites, you just can't fight the negativity, and it's literally hell. The worst is that when you have insecurity and do nothing with it, you get stuck in even more insecurities and problems. It's a vicious cycle.

Insecurity cannot be crushing, but it can be perpetual. It's like hwo lifting weights is good unless you go in one day and it almost crushes you.
If you learn how to residual carry weights you can be strong. If you carry too much you'll get stuck and fall down a momentum of death.

Sociopath maxxing is where it's checkmate, nothing you can do about your life. Like imagine you were born without a leg because your mom was a crack addict, then there you go. Nothing you can do about your life.
So if life will be unfair, then you should compensate by being just as unfair back.
To me personally, people weren't fair. People are passively unfair because everyone judges you by their view of primal merit. So why should I even care about them?

Idk brother. Sounds far fetched.

Well, I'm no expert in the matter but from my experience being insecure isn't a trait that makes you operate better or help at certain objectives, that's desperation and self actualization of one's own shortcomings and incapablites which leads to envy and externalization of one's inner and personal problems which helps with developing characteristic such as decisiveness. Insecurity on the other hand is more of a state of hopelessness, it only lead to hesitation and fear of trying out new things you're unfamiliar with. I don't think there is a way to sugar coat insecurity tbh. It's a weak trait. Desperation on the other hand manifests in one's own shadow.

Well, I'm no expert in the matter but from my experience being insecure isn't a trait that makes you operate better or help at certain objectives, that's desperation and self actualization of one's own shortcomings and incapablites which leads to envy and externalization of one's inner and personal problems which helps with developing characteristic such as decisiveness. Insecurity on the other hand is more of a state of hopelessness, it only lead to hesitation and fear of trying out new things you're unfamiliar with. I don't think there is a way to sugar coat insecurity tbh. It's a weak trait. Desperation on the other hand manifests in one's own shadow.
Fallacies found:
Insecurity is not a state of hopelessness. Hopelessness is giving up and LDARing. If you're insecure you're at least feeling the reason to be insecure enough to not accept the situation to feel the anxiety/ fear intense enough to make it an emotion.

In my opinion going in without proper knowledge/ understanding/ reflexes is what gets you fucked. That's why women like the devil may care attitude. Shows someone didn't fall behind enough to put their life in a lockdown mode from insecurity.
Women want men to be stupid, and intelligence is often a failo because it can show anxiety.
Insecurity detects threat, and feels that, amidst bullshit giddy optimism, that on the logistics/ technicals/ rational basis of everything you will lose. Proactive insecurity looks truth in the face, while pain aversion insecurity looks for copes.
The kind of insecurity I am talking about is the angry, perfectionistic, lockdown my life until I win kind.
I believe in that power. I believe in showing people that not giving a shit about the contexts of what's natural, what people are primally looking for is good. And if society were all uptight and perfectionistic that we would live in a better world.

I am not sugar coating it, or fairy braiding. I am just clarifying what the real insecurity that actually helps secure what you're afraid of is good for.
If you go happy-go-lucky then that can lead to disaster. It's better to be insecure. Why?
Let's say you suck at basketball. If you wanna get better you should be an angry perfectionist about your own flaws.
reasons why:
-if you didn't, and you just did it because you love it... well... that doesn't actually come along in most people's criteria/ state of enjoyment. People don't really like to develop skills from an unskilled position because our ego HATES being the underdog. We perform better being the top dog.
So it's necessary to find the right amount of delusions that you're top dog, and not given top dog position to dominate your competition through pure exertion of hatred, and yet serenity of feeling assured you are good (this takes self delusion, and you can't be considerate of criticisms about self delusion, but you also can't tell people anything self delusional if you are to be credible. You must be able to be contradictory in your narratives, of what you let-on/tell people, and what you believe for yourself at a certain time. You should only bring around people what can be substantiated.) You need entitlement/ hope/ a good enough position/ to be at least 5/10 to make this work. Remember.
People want to be on top naturally. So getting angry you're not on top is better than hinging all of your drive on your enjoyment level of developing a skill. Human narcissism affects us both in negative and positive ways.

-If you suck, and can't focus, then being overly happy, and wanting to be positive/ taking positive advice can be a death trap. If you're overly happy, and you stick to what's positive, then you will probably turn away from waht you're trying to be good at if you hit slumps in your situation/ it gets too hard.
Positive people easily turn away from negative situations when their preferred state of life conditions are making it all positive. Positive people want positivity all the time, and gravitate away from making a positive out of a "negative" situation when it gets too hard.
Sucking at basketball will be hard going.
Because it'll give you the flipside emotional feed from losing. Which is self doubt, sadness, etc.
Settling on being angry always makes you motivated. Relying on being positive is more pleasurable, but it's easy dismantled. Because when you hit a failure/ bad stepdown then you will receive demotivating self-talk cycles.
Being angry turns demotivating/ negatively critical self-talk cycles into more motivation (but there needs to be hope for looksmaxxing to make this work).
If you are taking positive advice, like never be too hard on yourself, always stay positive and YET YOU ARE SUCKING AT BASKETBALL, then you're not gonna take the issue of you sucking at basketball enough to fix it. And being positive doesn't give you a grudging drive. It just gives you a release of the negativity, but that doesn't give you incentive to work very hard. It's an intellectualized severance away from your visceral negative emotions. Which CAN work don't get me wrong. But people with a positive mindset/ normies have usually a very weak drive/ conviction when thigns have high stress.
But when you look at everything with high expectations/ ego/ entitlement then you will constnatly work to perfect yourself. Insecurity works best when you're a hard core person and have high egotistical expectations.

-Insecurity as I SAID works for the general human polarity of feeling anxiety. In relation to how we fit lofty positions. We're not a super-species who are excited to do things that are hard. We are scared when we are not top-dog.
We prefer succeeding with pain aversion while looking like we are strong struggle warriors in a lot of ways.
If you try to feel constantly confident in every situation, and you don't address the problem, then it's not focused on. Trying to liven up / spread the goodness doesn't make you focus on the problem. insecurity makes the problem aware for you. Being constantly confident makes you a derp.

Being someone who takes unfairness that they received out on other people shamelessly for perosnal gain.
That's sociopath maxxing .ANd unless you do that you're going to be in a state of unfairness all your life. Being good ot htep ublic is irrelevant when the public/ universe is prone to being your enemy. So if that's the case, and you can't help it, then you are locked on unfairness. So why do you owe the world any favors? Go ahead and fuck with them. Be a sociopath.

I just hate pussies who choose not to be angry with their insecurities and exercise "self compassion". pffft. there is no power in that.
And if you lack power, then you will be in a bad position for it forever.
Power is everything. Morality is for fools. You should only be moral in a system that is in your favor. When it is in your disfavor then ebing a good person should not be in your concerns. Only gaining power.

I can handle anger, I feel powerful/ happy when I harness my rage.
it also helps I am above a 5/10, spoiled, have a loving family, but I am not so perfect as to be protected in modern age hypergamy.
But these traits, although privileges, are also indications of weakness in people's critically competitive dominance hierarchy eye.
So if they're going to find the lucky aspects of my life as an issue, well haha I'll fuck you all over too.
This is why insecurity is good. If you're perpetually attacked you'll be in combat mode.
Some people can't handle it. It's why I say human beings are either too hopeless or too weak to use this power.
It can be a crushing curse sure, but more often it is a gift/ a spiritual conviction to have.
It's a crushing curse to the weak, but it's a power like no other for the worthy, for those only average/ pathetic enough to make something out of themselves.
The people who are powerful but produced should inherit the earth.

Last edited:
He was too high IQ for this place.

Rip.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back