Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inside The Growing Men’s Rights Movement in India

What's your excuse for not joining this movement currycels?

"I was a feminist until I knew that even men can have problems".

:feelsPop:

"I was a feminist until I knew that even men can have problems".

:feelsPop:
JFL, feminazi agenda brainwash foids to the point where they think men are problem free.

I love based curries

the peak of the joke is that Vice its the one making the report

Based move. Creating an Men's right movement while society is still somewhat patriachal.

Why did they give the MRA curry subtitles but not the VICE curry? Their pronunciation isn't that much different.

Is anyone on vice even a journalist? Not even 30 seconds in and the guy has to insert his opinion in and call MRA "hate groups". This is why journalists are the biggest decievers and do not deserve to be talked to seriously. If you ever get approached by VICE or any other journalist just lie lie and lie to them. Make up some retarded story and sell it as real so they make a fool out of themselves.

VICE is literally soy on steroids. They also run too much anti-curry content. Based curries. We will probably become the most blackpilled group because there’s so much hate against us and unlike ricecels or whitecels we have no copes like animemaxxing, waifumaxxing, SEAmaxxing, etc., because most curries are dirt poor and live in a shithole.

I pray to God that curries will lead the uprising one day.

BObS aND vAGENE NOW !!!!

Is anyone on vice even a journalist? Not even 30 seconds in and the guy has to insert his opinion in and call MRA "hate groups". This is why journalists are the biggest decievers and do not deserve to be talked to seriously. If you ever get approached by VICE or any other journalist just lie lie and lie to them. Make up some retarded story and sell it as real so they make a fool out of themselves.
Don't talk with the media period. Let them make up some bs that only their most guillible viewers will believe.
Showing up to an interview to get your opinions in isn't going to do anything. They'll just edit out parts they don't like.

VICE is literally soy on steroids. They also run too much anti-curry content. Based curries. We will probably become the most blackpilled group because there’s so much hate against us and unlike ricecels or whitecels we have no copes like animemaxxing, waifumaxxing, SEAmaxxing, etc., because most curries are dirt poor and live in a shithole.

I pray to God that curries will lead the uprising one day.
Media is definitely fomenting hatred against curries any chance they get.
It doesn't help that there is apparently this weird thing that every story about any crime or weird event in India gets published in the national media and gets picked up in the international media.

Why did they give the MRA curry subtitles but not the VICE curry? Their pronunciation isn't that much different.
Subtle demonization and ridicule as the "other".
Based move. Creating an Men's right movement while society is still somewhat patriachal.
It's not as patriarchal as some may think. But still that will get overshadowed by the media claiming only women have problems in India.
Males in India will probably have it the worst in the 21st century.
In western countries there is the feeling that feminism might have gone too far but even many western MRAs and tradcons that worry about feminism in western countries say feminism is needed in India.