Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inspirational stacey was able to beat her body image issues.

I

IMBAcel

Greycel
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifest...s/news-story/c015ec1b5aa472c78ea2738b2fb7125a

The scrutiny of her looks and her weight left her with body image issues and a healthy wariness of social media that took her years to overcome.

Deeble says it was the encouragement and positivity of her mother and the realisation that her Home and Away profile made her a role model to young girls that turned her around and helped her embrace a more positive mindset. Meeting a young fan who “made a really degrading comment about herself” shocked Deeble into understanding that she couldn’t “spread positivity and self-love if I don’t have that for myself”.

“There’s nothing wrong with my body at all and I’ve come to a real place of self-love now and I acknowledge that this is who I am,” she says. “I am healthy and I’m fit and I’m happy and that’s all that matters.

“I can’t fix the fact that I’m five foot four and curvy – and that’s beautiful. I can’t change that, I’m not going to be able to grow, or elongate my legs. And if I can’t change it, why on earth am I being upset about it?”

ab112e20557c2a626154488da30d0807

She has over 200k instagram followers, hundreds of messages from Chads everyday begging to lick her butt and telling her how beautiful she is, media organisations requesting her to model for them, is even dating a 10/10 chad, and we are meant to be inspired that she doesn't have self esteem issues anymore about her looks?

Imagine if she was a 5'3 incel male with an underbite and no social media or messages of encouragement. And was not a TV star.

Not going to read but women are narcissistic trash.

Last edited:
Her problem:
She didn't like the way she looked, all others loved her looks

Our problem:
We don't like the way we look, all others hate our looks aswell

She's not Stacy. Stacy is naturally tall and slim.

Her craniofacial profile is pretty weak. Mating with her is almost guaranteed to produce neotenous men.
brootal analysis
Her problem:

Our problem:
:lul:

Her problem:

Our problem:
And bluepillers try to convince us we have foid issues

Jfl "body image" problem, i wish she would be born a truecel. Fucking attention whore.

"body image issues and a healthy wariness of social media that took her years to overcome"
1. You got body image issues? I think the ones responsible of body image issues both in men and women are women (they reject themselves and others).
2. At least you overcame your issues.

OMGEEEE IM LIKE SO UGLY *entire world lends an ear*

I'm ugly, this is the reason I cannot find a mate. *UM WORK ON YOURSELF SWEETIE, CLEAERLY ITS YOU

Someone like her has body image issues? Oh, cry me a river. It's like hearing Bill Gates complaining about being poor.

You can't lose in life as a white foid JFL

Her problem:

Our problem:

tfw you're a stacy but wish you were a giga-stacy :cryfeels:

I'm ugly, this is the reason I cannot find a mate. *UM WORK ON YOURSELF SWEETIE, CLEAERLY ITS YOU

I chuckled

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifest...s/news-story/c015ec1b5aa472c78ea2738b2fb7125a

ab112e20557c2a626154488da30d0807

She has over 200k instagram followers, hundreds of messages from Chads everyday begging to lick her butt and telling her how beautiful she is, media organisations requesting her to model for them, is even dating a 10/10 chad, and we are meant to be inspired that she doesn't have self esteem issues anymore about her looks?

Imagine if she was a 5'3 incel male with an underbite and no social media or messages of encouragement. And was not a TV star.

Good job lady! Help him next
:

I'm sure he can slay and live a successful life all he needs is a good personality.

It's so funny how much empathy women get, while men get completely shat on.

Imagine if she was a 5'3 incel male with an underbite and no social media or messages of encouragement. And was not a TV star
Her craniofacial profile is pretty weak. Mating with her is almost guaranteed to produce neotenous men.
Over for this Chad because his genes will be posting here in the next generation. How a woman whose kid will be Chad looks like though, just curious
Not going to read but women are narcissistic trash.
It's so funny how much empathy women get, while men get completely shat on.

Just have a hole theory

Her problem
She didn't like the way she looked, all others :loved her looks

Our problem:
Good summary

Men would kill each other in an arena to mate with her..

I wouldn't do it. Men need to be more selective; they need to rise above their beggar status. Men are the worst negotiators in the sexual marketplace; they will settle for peanuts while being exploited for diamonds. Being thirsty and conceding leverage is how negotiations with women are lost; in order to win, they need to endure their deprivation so as to not bring down their standards at drop of a hat.
Good. Because i would not do it either. I completely agree with what you have said here. Problem is, most men are normies, and within those normies, only some are sensible when it comes to these things.

We have incels here who would go ER on each other if it meant that they could get a crumb of pussy. Many incels will say that they hate women, but in all honesty, the would fuck themselves over completely and also fuck over others around them if it meant that they could get some female validation or love.

Men are weak when it comes to females, and they are constantly getting weaker. Which is why we have masses of soycucks, whiteknights, simps, and feminists now. There is no more battle because the war is over and lost. Realistically, i dont see things getting better for men anytime soon.

I wouldn't do it. Men need to be more selective; they need to rise above their beggar status. Men are the worst negotiators in the sexual marketplace; they will settle for peanuts while being exploited for diamonds. Being thirsty and conceding leverage is how negotiations with women are lost; in order to win, they need to endure their deprivation so as to not bring down their standards at drop of a hat.

That only works if you can organise all men to unionise in order to collectively negotiate and shift the market place on a broad scale, as it's only through collective bargaining something like that can happen. Which is literally impossible. A mans competition is other men, which is why they will never negotiate together to increase leverage.

She's not Stacy. Stacy is naturally tall and slim.
Being short doesn't matter for women.

She has been a Stacy her whole life

640full-olivia-deeble.jpg

18370308-0-image-a-3_1568244850601.jpg

Meanwhile incels are being sent to prison or hunted down by chad and Stacy death squads just for a few millimeters in differences for their facial bone structure and T levels

"see inkwells! you too can overcome your body image issues if only u had more self confidence" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Being short doesn't matter for women.
If you think from this point of view, then for a foid nothing matters at all. And now I am not exaggerating. She can be very thick, she can look below average, for example.

All you can do is laugh.