Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram crushed the average male

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
The insidiousness of social media consists in no small part in the fact that it hasn't just worked as a tool to massively leverage the female hypergamous instinct, by putting top-shelf dick at their fingertips in a way no woman could have ever dreamed of before the smartphone came along with the arms race in looks-matching this has triggered in the West. Oh no, much more disturbingly than even this development has been the way its mass adoption has changed some fundamentally key concepts that had hitherto enjoyed a stable existence.

Take the notion of reality itself: social media such as IG and Facebook doesn't just allow women to better explore the contours of our existing realm, but rather constitutes a new form of reality in its own right, I would contend. You can witness this change through the behaviour of especially young women in public whilst on public transport or going about their daily business: They are all but oblivious to the natural flow of the river of human life, which in the pre-smartphone era would have at least garnered some degree of their attention and interest, however fleetingly that may have been.

Fast forward to today and we what do we see? That women treat the "real", i.e., physical world almost as an annoying distraction from their brave, new virtually promised land. It's almost as if what we previously called "real" now functions as a watered-down, derivative notion that is becoming with each passing day ever more subservient to the virtual.

If you want to test what I'm saying, just consider the consequences that we can all easily verify by just walking out of the house: Upon receiving a notification, a woman will fixate on her smartphone like an addict who's just about to take a toke on the crack pipe, scrambling hurriedly and with some agitation to reach for her personal portal to the Truth. Prior to receiving the notification, this woman was a largely lifeless and unresponsive being to her surroundings - then suddenly comes the jingle and it's as if the half-alive corpse has come to life ever so briefly, before soon again returning to its state of slumber as the miniscule dopamine hit that was yet another IG like wears away into the ether that is her narcissistic mind.

In other words, IG and other social media aren't just another way for males to broadcast their value, they have become part of the status-determining mechanism of male value itself: The medium really now is the message.

Its all about instant gratification , about that dopamine rush .
They design those " Social Networks " in exact ways to perfectly exploit our instinct ,
it doesnt matter if women or men .
Thou Women are more receptable , cause they are more socially wired than Men .

You formulated it nicely when you said that there are now seemingly 2 entirely different realities .
And the subtle , quiet conversations which were held prior to the digital age are forgotten .
We are training ourselves to be corporate slaves .

I can't speak about this properly since I grew up in this social media ridden environment.

Damn, I don´t use facebook, twitter or any mainstream media only anonymous online forums, but I do remember that when I used to have social media I would be soundly annoyed by women I knew that were not even a 6 had over 300 friends, followers and all that being complimented by their "beauty and intelligence" OH MY GOD the degeneracy, all the cucks going for the land whales, the mindless stacys sorround by "perfect chads" and horny losers with nothing to do but compliment their souless lifes...

Althougth I don´t think that it creates a "new world" it just amplifies and accelerates the true nature of the black pill...
I think you make a great point.

nice post. the good thing is that women become more and more dependent of this new tehcnologies , that will evolve even more the less inteligence that they have and become more primitive within a few decades.

Instagram is Chad in digital form

Instagram should be shut down, fucking shit site.

I still don't even get Instagram and Snapchat, what even is this stuff?

Who cares?

Never tried instagram. Should I?

Women live in VR, they got it all figured out while we still wait for sex bots. JFL.

I can confirm. It's a site for rich cucks and Chads to sell out to whores. Smart whores become influencers, exploiting not only cucks but also young foids.

Women were always hypergamous pre-social media but the difference is they were limited to hypergamying with only the men in the same local areas to them, like men in the same street, men at school or work, men at the local shop. Now the hypergamy is on a world-wide scale.

Last edited: