Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Instagram foid has sex with richmaxxed orbiter for £10k GBP and claims not to be a prostitute

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
JUST. FUCKING. LOL.

We received anonymous written evidence from a person claiming to be a British reality star, who said she had been offered £10,000 for sex as part of a holiday package.

"Isabel" said she was first approached on Instagram by a man 10 years older than her, after she had competed in a TV talent show.

"I was initially offered designer handbags. He had a fetish for being financially dominant so he would get a sexual kick out of spending hundreds and hundreds of pounds on bags for me," she explained. "I would also struggle to keep my followers engaged online. So I guess that's why I accepted the offer. "

She said they did not meet for 18 months and spoke every day, so she was excited to meet him.

"He was really pleasant when I was there. At dinner we started drinking and he was asking about my finances - I explained I was in £5,000 of debt. He said: 'Have sex with me and I'll give you double that'."

"Isabel" said she went up to his hotel room and went through with it. "I felt a kind of a mixture of degraded, really annoyed at myself, violated."

But she insists it is not a form of prostitution: "It is a targeted relationship that progresses over time... Whereas I think prostitution is when you agree a fee with a stranger."

Roasties would literally rather get pissed and shat on by fat, rich Arab Sheiks than even brush against an incel while on the street.

TL;DR Whore willingly takes money(and handbags) man offers her but still feels "degraded and violated"

Roasties would literally rather get pissed and shat on by fat, rich Arab Sheiks than even brush against an incel while on the street.

Well no fucking shit dingus

If you arent a top tier specimen and you have no money, no foid wants to interact with you.

females are whores

in other news water is wet

she's a 6

20200116 134656

These women would be average looking if not for makeup, and the damn rhinoplasty it looks like the first one has gotten. Yet, they get paid ridiculous amounts of money. I don't understand why these rich arab guys don't just buy women who are naturally good looking like models, not below average plastic whores.

If you are not looksmaxxing in 2020, prepare to live a life of suffering and resentment.

Easy mode cunt.

Paulie shooting

Wait, she takes payments in goodboypoints?

She got paid. Why is she bitching about it?

Maybe cut back on the credit card spending if you don't want to whore yourself out to make ends meet?

Filthy whores

Every woman is a whore tbh

Its such a clown world.
wish I would be a woman. I would just make tons of money for spreading my legs.