Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram influencer found in suitcase (small discussion about vanity)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★

Like Bianca Devons she completely humiliate and insults this man.

What makes me so angry about the comment she said above is the fact that he insults him on his looks even saying he is so ugly plastic surgery won´t help, so why does she think she is better than him? ONLY because she was BORN good looking! It isn´t something people like her has worked for she think she is a better person than that guy just for the way she was BORN

I HATE vanity! The fact that people admire their beauty so much it´s Narcissus all over again a person so in love with themselves and feel the world should bow before them just because of their superficial beauty and as that wasn´t bad enough already a girl like Ekaterina tells a person that he is so ugly that he would never be able to fix it.

Such a shame, those blood stains are never coming out.

( LIFEFUEL )
Good fucking ridance.

Yeah, she was a vain and cuntish literal whore. Did she think that he would just be fine with that?

What makes me so angry about the comment she said above is the fact that he insults him on his looks even saying he is so ugly plastic surgery won´t help, so why does she think she is better than him? ONLY because she was BORN good looking! It isn´t something people like her has worked for she think she is a better person than that guy just for the way she was BORN
With the invention of Make up this is every Woman on earth.. any woman who is Ugly can become Average from the use of Make up.

Yeah, she was a vain and cuntish literal whore. Did she think that he would just be fine with that?
Many girls think that, they feel so protected by laws it´s insane I bet that back thousands of years ago before society formed females would never have said something that disrespectful to any man because they knew it would have consequenses, females nowadays feel too protected by laws that they think they are invinsible.

she indeed was specializing in STDs lmao

Whoids never learn a damn thing. Their IQ is sub basement tier. They just expect the world to part for them and allow them complete and total control over reality.
Many girls think that, they feel so protected by laws it´s insane I bet that back thousands of years ago before society formed females would never have said something that disrespectful to any man because they knew it would have consequenses, females nowadays feel too protected by laws that they think they are invinsible.
My thought pattern exactly.

Based russiancel

With the invention of Make up this is every Woman on earth.. any woman who is Ugly can become Average from the use of Make up.
That is true meanwhile if a man is ugly or even average he is doomed we don´t have any enhancements to our face.

Btw I don´t know if I have said it before I love your username and the avatar goes great with it.

she indeed was specializing in STDs lmao
:feelskek::dab::feelsWizard:
Based russiancel
Based Vodkabros.
That is true meanwhile if a man is ugly or even average he is doomed we don´t have any enhancements to our face.
Well we do have Plastic Surgery so we can become toy soldier faces if we want.. the drawback is the insane cost of it. No doubt this was intended by design to cost so much.
Btw I don´t know if I have said it before I love your username and the avatar goes great with it.
Many thanks fellow Mayfly! :feelsokman:

Nothing of value was lost.

she think she is a better person than that guy just for the way she was BORN
Peak aristocratism tbh.
Progressives are supposed to attack 'people' like that whore who venerates themselves simply because of their genes.
But in reality progressives will defend her and make sad comments about 'the creeping danger of sexism' or some shit

Whoids never learn a damn thing. Their IQ is sub basement tier. They just expect the world to part for them and allow them complete and total control over reality.

My thought pattern exactly.
Yes, This. Women behave irresponsibly and do not even realize. They have no ethics.

based russian

Neighborino delivers

so why does she think she is better than him? ONLY because she was BORN good looking! It isn´t something people like her has worked for she think she is a better person than that guy just for the way she was BORN

This is why I feel no empathy towards normies, I take great pleasure in the death and suffering of all egoists