Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram is blackpill central if your account seems "womanly"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
I run several alts on IG, including an account that is supposed to be a group/business but it is only run by me, and yet instagram thinks I'm a woman and recommends me horoscopes, relatable memes, and fashion shit. What's most frustrating though is that you get the posts fed to women (by other women, probably) on how to deal with "creeps". Because being ugly or awkward is creepy...the post was saying what (fake, spoof) phone numbers to give """creeps""" which ranges from "you're disrespecting women/making them feel unsafe/they're not into you" in other words, you're not Chad enough, to random Gay-Mur references and outdated memes. And this all counts as part of a "self-care" account. Self-care, really? You're going and protecting yourself, by being snarky (sassy maybe) and underhanded to people and lying to them instead of directly saying you're not hot enough?

I think women on average are scared if they tell a non-hot man that he's not hot enough, he will get mad and punch them. I bet if all women did this though, men wouldn't punch because we'd be used to it. Men have an ego to maintain, and because unlike women we have to fit a certain mould and don't have nearly the support that women do, that ego is much more fragile. But of course, you can't change female hypocrisy or biology or society's movements to a world where men can only be one thing, and women can be whatever they want to be.

Nothing hurts more than being told you'll never be good enough.

I think women on average are scared if they tell a non-hot man that he's not hot enough, he will get mad and punch them. I bet if all women did this though, men wouldn't punch because we'd be used to it.

Tbh I doubt women have the self-reflection to understand that this is the logical reason for their feelings. I have never seen or heard a woman consciously acknowledge that she feels differently about a man based on their looks. It's all instincts.

my next door female neighbour is scared of me even though i never did anything to her.Whenever she goes out to our shared backyard(there are several houses,it's not just my house and hers) she stares at my house as if at any minute jeeper creeper will pop out and murder her or some shit.I never even said a single word to her yet she seems scared and even stopped doing her exercises in the backyard.My face is so ugly that it makes people scared of me.It's over if you are a subhuman

Can I see some of these posts?

Tbh I doubt women have the self-reflection to understand that this is the logical reason for their feelings. I have never seen or heard a woman consciously acknowledge that she feels differently about a man based on their looks. It's all instincts.
I still try my hardest to see women as equals to men and as humans but god is it hard when I read stuff like this. I can't fucking believe a person can do all this out of instinct and then deny it fervently and somehow not think about it at all or have any remorse. How can you even operate with this kind of cognitive dissonance and lack of self control or morals?
Can I see some of these posts?
Yeah, OP should make screenshots of these posts and share them here if it's not too much trouble.
Will do with the example I found today (it's the first time I saved one, and I only did it because I referred to it while posting here). Give me some time to start Memu, my phone is too slow for this site.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJveryniYo/

You should really let that part go tbh. Men and women are just different, both physically and mentally.
Yeah, it sinks in slowly. Different shouldn't mean unequal but that is reality (and thus the blackpill). I will never be able to be equal to a NT for instance.
Wow, the comments are actual ragefuel. Fuck.
Holy fuck, 17 incel and 38 bluepill watching. This thread is popular now.

Last edited:
I like your posts, OP.

One of the first and most potent blackpills for me was realizing that when women talk about how to deal with "creeps" they're talking about how to deal with people like you and me.

I'm a creepy old man.

I run several alts on IG, including an account that is supposed to be a group/business but it is only run by me, and yet instagram thinks I'm a woman and recommends me horoscopes, relatable memes, and fashion shit. What's most frustrating though is that you get the posts fed to women (by other women, probably) on how to deal with "creeps". Because being ugly or awkward is creepy...the post was saying what (fake, spoof) phone numbers to give """creeps""" which ranges from "you're disrespecting women/making them feel unsafe/they're not into you" in other words, you're not Chad enough, to random Gay-Mur references and outdated memes. And this all counts as part of a "self-care" account. Self-care, really? You're going and protecting yourself, by being snarky (sassy maybe) and underhanded to people and lying to them instead of directly saying you're not hot enough?

I think women on average are scared if they tell a non-hot man that he's not hot enough, he will get mad and punch them. I bet if all women did this though, men wouldn't punch because we'd be used to it. Men have an ego to maintain, and because unlike women we have to fit a certain mould and don't have nearly the support that women do, that ego is much more fragile. But of course, you can't change female hypocrisy or biology or society's movements to a world where men can only be one thing, and women can be whatever they want to be.

Not only that but they get offers from modelling companies in their mentions if they post a photo that doesn't look hideous. No wonder so many of them feel like mini celebrities when they are treated that way on social media.

One of the first and most potent blackpills for me was realizing that when women talk about how to deal with "creeps" they're talking about how to deal with people like you and me.

Truth, women are talking about incels and failed normies when they complain about "creeps".

Not only that but they get offers from modelling companies in their mentions if they post a photo that doesn't look hideous. No wonder so many of them feel like mini celebrities when they are treated that way on social media.

Truth, women are talking about incels and failed normies when they complain about "creeps".
From my experience on IG, Visco, Snapchat: Women hate the modelling companies (and similar types). They don't even reply, they ignore and sometimes block. Because they feel objectified etc. It's all about power to them for themselves, none to the "friends" they compete with these pictures on to look hottest or trendiest, and certainly none to other women, men, or actual groups and companies.

Power power power. I have the right to do or not do anything and suffer no consequences for my actions etc. You're not allowed to have an opinion on me if I don't want you to have one. Literal thought policing. Yet men don't have this power. Every little thing men do in this terrain is scrutinized even more heavily than how women are judged harder in corporate and industrial environments etc.

Wonder how this is an equitable path for the sexes?

*** I should mention there are exceptions. I've known a couple girls in high school who were doing modelling (as non-adults!) thanks to my friends simping up to them so I had a chance to talk to them. They are usually either still critical of other people and companies, or they are the laid-back female equivalents to dudebros. Either way, the problem still shows - the idea that you post a picture or something online with the intent to be judged and given opinions on but only the opinions you want and from the people you want - despite the fact you showed it to everyone.

Literally trying to stop people from having thoughts or ideas about you. That's some serious bullshit right there. You can only control yourself, not others. If you walk around on the street showing off tans, skin, muscles, whatever, even as a man, and you get stared at, people WILL judge you both good and bad and you look like a fucking idiot trying to complain. But these sorts of people and their supporters complain anyway, because they think they can control others' minds and create a social hierarchy where (People I don't want looking at me or talking to me) are below (People I want or like to compete with) and call this """"equity"""". No, fuck off.

Last edited: