Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Instagram is removing the like feature.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

The most normie social media is now removing it's like feature for "mental health reasons" this takes away foid validation one step further.

I hate"social media influencers" so much, they're just fake chads and foids who get to live an easy life while normal people have to wage cuck.

Investors take notice. Instagram at least WAS on top. Instragram Stories beat Snapchat overnight. Now Instagram is getting rid of one of its most key gameplay features? Maybe usage drops. Maybe engagement drops. Maybe people head back to Snapchat.

They’ll bring it back. Instagram only works because it functions as a sexual market / eugenics platform / social status signalling platform. Instagram’s lifeblood is eugenics and social hierarchy

I miss bebo, myspace etc..

Investors take notice. Instagram at least WAS on top. Instragram Stories beat Snapchat overnight. Now Instagram is getting rid of one of its most key gameplay features? Maybe usage drops. Maybe engagement drops. Maybe people head back to Snapchat.
You sound like a normalfag

Does anybody else think this has something to do with the recent murder of that Bianca slut? Its amazing what just a little violence can do.

Now all the foids will get withdrawals from lack of likes.

Can we just outlaw jewstagram, jewbook, snapshit and all the related useless social media garbage?

Literally the most useless and pointless creation of mankind.

Last edited:
How can I like the lack of a like button?

I read another article about this and it said that the people will still be able to see their own likes, they just won't be able to see other peoples' likes. Likes will basically be private and not displayed on the photo. But foids will still get tons of "likes" in their notifications.

Foids legitmately suffer because of likes on social media, so I do not support this. Their entire self worth is tied to the amount of like they get, so if the feature doesn't exist, they can't suffer by looking at the amount of likes other women get.

They’ll bring it back. Instagram only works because it functions as a sexual market / eugenics platform / social status signalling platform. Instagram’s lifeblood is eugenics and social hierarchy

I can still see the likes and I'm in one of the test countries.

I think it only hides the likes if you're logged into your account and perhaps on mobile only (which is 100% of foids)

I read another article about this and it said that the people will still be able to see their own likes, they just won't be able to see other peoples' likes. Likes will basically be private and not displayed on the photo. But foids will still get tons of "likes" in their notifications.
They then will just post a screen shot with their likes "thank you so much" to fuck off other women.

I don't think they will forbid that. It's just virtue signaling. In school you're pressured then anyways lol
I don't think they w

Foids legitmately suffer because of likes on social media, so I do not support this. Their entire self worth is tied to the amount of like they get, so if the feature doesn't exist, they can't suffer by looking at the amount of likes other women get.
maybe that is the reason they remove it.

Fairly based step, i'm surprised they came up with this.

Deleted that app long time ago

its temporary

They are just trying to emulate this website 'cause they're jealous.

It’s only for those who are viewing a profile. The owner of the profile itself will be able to view them.

Does anybody else think this has something to do with the recent murder of that Bianca slut? Its amazing what just a little violence can do.
Quite possibly. Best part is that 6 of the 7 countries are western shitholes.
It’s only for those who are viewing a profile. The owner of the profile itself will be able to view them.
But she won't get the validation of other people seeing her likes :feelshaha:

It is still great. These whores love the fact that other people can see how many likes they have.
Now they don't have that.