Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instagram is truly suifuel. Seeing people of your past enjoy life is very demoralising. Don't fall into the trap.

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
Nothing makes me more depressed than searching up old friends instagram and seeing their prom pics, out on the beach somewhere with other chads and stacys, pictures with their co-workers and just socializing in general. It really makes my own shitty life sink in, despite how much I was lying to myself that its not really that bad, how its almost like they're living in a world I will never even set foot in. I remember one of my elementary school stacy crushes who was a pretty quiet person overall, very nice too and she was a fan of harry potter books. Literally read the whole series again and again like 5 times or something. Posts a video on instagram of her trying to down a jack black in one go while bumping with her friends in a travis scott concert JFL. I wish I never did this and lived in my own world of happy delusion. Truly depressing. Save yourself from depression by learning from my mistake. Don't do this shit to yourself bros, curiosity is very dangerous. This was an extremely effective method of destroying 100% of my coping :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Brutal thanks for the heads up

I check old classmates Instagrams whenever I want a reminder how much my life sucks compared to them

I check old classmates Instagrams whenever I want a reminder how much my life sucks compared to them

I hate society . I can only relate to people who are damaged.

The last time I spied on a social media account of someone I went to school with I all but had a panic attack jfl. This is why I stay away from that shit it is actual ropefuel.

Whenever there is a prom at my school I have to mentally prepare for the following morning when I will have to wade through endless posts of people being happy together