Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel instagram 'model' having a meltdown after her insta gets deleted."i cant work 9-5" "ill have to be a prostitue again"

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

fucking lmao. i hope she rope soon

"the 9-5 life is not for me tehehehhe" "im gonna have to go back to prostitution again tehehehe"

We should report more bitches like this one.

Extreme life fuel.

"I WORKED SO FUCKING HARD TO GET TO WHERE I'M AT!"
?
what hard work?

Women live on tutorial mode with cheats tbh

Watch out, she might actually do it..

9-5 life is not for me either
guess what bitch
i have to eat

"I worked so hard to be here I am!!!!" yeah if "working so hard" means taking pictures of your hole and body, I can't imagine what coal miners have to say about this, fuck you whore

"the 9-5 life is not for me tehehehhe" well i can relate to that

She's a delusional narcissist.

Man instagram thots are some of the lowest of the low, I can attest for this personally as I have went to school with one who even made the news. A lot of those females are scammers and frequently fail to deliver content and are almost always in it for the attention.

The punishment fits the crime.

foids are so fucking privilege they will cry if they need to wage slave

Get a real job like everyone else.

work hard? whore you dont know the definition of " hard work "

If she were a man, would be an incel.

whats her name might create account just to report just for thinking she's better than the 9-5 when her male looks match posts here

Wow even an ugly bitch can be a model now, huh?

They literally live in a different world to us, such an easy life

They literally live in a different world to us, such an easy life
They are NPCs, they wake up, go to work go with friends, eat, sleep, repeat. Nothing mind blowing.

Them bitches didn't make the second season, and I ain't reading shitmangays.
The manga is better though, you should give it a chance.

how do i report her YouTube. i want to help ruin her life

This makes me feel so glad.

How do we get more foids banned on ista-ho? I liked seeing her cry..

LMAO she is talking as if she was mother teresa while she was on Instagram :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also make sure to report her youtube account:

I know this girl from Ice Poseidon, she literally FUCKED the robot of Ice Poseidon.

ahaha bitch i hope you get killed

I have reported all her accounts. Enjoy prostitution.

Just reported her ass.

This video sums up pretty well what is wrong with todays foids. They expect life on cheatmode. Anything else is "just not them" and they "didnt come to LA to be like that".

ill have to be a prostitue again

OH MY GOD. This is fucking ridiculous. She basically says she doesnt want to work 9-5 because "thats not her" and "she didnt come to LA to be like that" so because work is something that cant be expected from her her only alternative is to whore herself out. Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME???

I was going to say I'll give her 5 bucks for a blowjob but after hearing what she just said she'll have to throw in an ass fuck as well to get herself a deal.

Last edited:
This post eventually led me to look up Ice Poseidon's height after watching this video:

He looks like a giant here, towering over everyone. I've watched a few of his compilations and archived streams and he always looked pretty tall compared to everyone else. But here I was like wow he must be around 6'8''.

Apparently he claims to be 6'3'' but is actually 1 cm shy of 6'1'' barefoot. I am about his real height and never tower over crowds like he does. I must get away from the Germanics.

He has to be standing on something unless everyone else is like 5'5.

This post eventually led me to look up Ice Poseidon's height after watching this video:

He looks like a giant here, towering over everyone. I've watched a few of his compilations and archived streams and he always looked pretty tall compared to everyone else. But here I was like wow he must be around 6'8''.

Apparently he claims to be 6'3'' but is actually 1 cm shy of 6'1'' barefoot. I am about his real height and never tower over crowds like he does. I must get away from the Germanics.

I've watched Ice Poseidon for a long time, he's around 6'2 and 30% Jewish according to a DNA test.

It’s every incel’s job to do their part for the #thotaudit

Living life on "Press any key to win" mode and hitting the OFF button.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back