Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Instagram model makes 1.5 million from Just posting Big Booty Pics

High IQ
the current version of christianity is a bastardised version of the Real christianity. real christianity according to the bible is so unbelievably Based, it so based that if the world followed it Inceldom would never have been a thing and foids would not be running around causing chaos.

Christianity teaches
  • men are not equal to women and Men are of a higher ranking, and superior (1 Corinthians 11:3)
  • women should never have authority over men (1 Timothy 2:11-12)
  • gays / trannys/ e.t.c are abominations (Leviticus Chapter 20 verse 13)
  • crossdressers are an abomination (Deuteronomy 22:5)
im suprised that all incels are not converting to Christianity en-masse because when this civilization collapses, & Christianity (the based version, not the blue pill cuck version) is made into the basis of the new civilization - Inceldom will be totally non-existant and foids will all be put in their proper submissive non authoritative roles.

Medieval Catholicism was very based. Thing started to go wrong when the modern states deliberately bastardized Christianity to control the population.

That ass is not even real.

Coomers have been a fucking epidemic, they need to be stopped.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That ass is not even real.
1.5 million dollars says that cucks prefer that fake ass over a natural ass. Cucks are disgusting degenerates. I think people who have an ass fetish are borderline gay to some extent
Coomers have been a fucking epidemic, they need to be stopped.
If only we had a based hero amongst us.

I would have to to work for over a century breaking my back for what she gets in a year

I doubt I'm ever going to see a million in my life and this whore just gets it from cucks. Fuck this.

Consider this - one of the most fundamental moral/social principles, which is observable even in animals, is fairness. Monkeys that are both rewarded, but one rewarded "less" than another, show visible distress at the perceived unfairness.

Is it fair that someone makes SO much money, for doing something so simple? No, its not.

The millions of men who work long, hard shifts, in a difficult or dangerous job, for a fraction of the pay, will imbibe this unfairness until eventually it reaches a boiling point. Many men could never conceive of having $10,000 liquid cash in their bank account - this woman makes that in ONE WEEK.

We should report her to the IRS, I bet she isn't paying tax.

Consider this - one of the most fundamental moral/social principles, which is observable even in animals, is fairness. Monkeys that are both rewarded, but one rewarded "less" than another, show visible distress at the perceived unfairness.

Is it fair that someone makes SO much money, for doing something so simple? No, its not.

The millions of men who work long, hard shifts, in a difficult or dangerous job, for a fraction of the pay, will imbibe this unfairness until eventually it reaches a boiling point. Many men could never conceive of having $10,000 liquid cash in their bank account - this woman makes that in ONE WEEK.

Eh most ig thot aint making shit. Shes one of the top earners

basically won the lottery

Consider this - one of the most fundamental moral/social principles, which is observable even in animals, is fairness.

foids have never wanted fairness or equality - the whole equal rights movement thing is a meme. they want to totally dominate men. jfl that is their true intention.

as for the paying tax part i think there needs to be another Thot Audit and the IRS taxman starts freezing these whores financial accounts

meanwhile your average doctor spends like a decade studycelling just to make a fraction of that. fuck this shit.

I don't know why men even like this garbage tbh.
there's more ethnics and blacks on the planet overall so to maximize attention and likes all women will niggerize themselves with giant asses and upper thighs, it's inevitable

I like big butts but this is too much

its fake.
also women have been using their bodies to make money since the creation.
getting pissed over this in 2020 is wasting time

Disgusting fake butt made of plastic

its fake.
also women have been using their bodies to make money since the creation.
getting pissed over this in 2020 is wasting time
As it should be - foids should be using their bodies to make money. Wage cucking foids are a joke and should be booted out of the workforce. They should look for a Supreme Gentleman and be loyal & faithful to him & he will finance all their needs

It doesnt matter if its fake or not, its gross in either case
But i could see the allure of a big ass - its a feminine trait to have a big ass and wide hips as they signify fertility and an ability to bear big strong children. So i would not be amazed if deep down in the male lizard brain there is some primal programming that makes Supreme Gentlemen be attracted to big asses ?

Difficulty mode: just exist