Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Instagram whore breaks 200 year old statue for attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-li...m_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

AN INSTAGRAM influencer has sparked outrage after smashing a 200-year-old angel statue with a hammer in a bid “to gain followers”.

In footage posted to her friend's account, the unnamed model can be seen using a hammer to smash the nose off of the sculpture in the Swiss Valley Park, Warsaw, Poland.

She shamelessly laughs as the 200-year-old statue crumbles in front of her.

It is thought the video – which emerged over the weekend – was done as a prank to attract social media followers.

Reminder she'll get a slap on the wrist at best cause foids

A euthanism for what they're doing to our countries.

I hope ISIS behead her and we see her on bestgore

She was a in (((Mbank))) ad before but i can't find since they removed it from yt. But there is uncensored video of that stupid bitch watch it before they delete it too

Islam is our last hope to crash the female plague

The problem when you give females too much freedom.
I hope to see her as well on bestgore.
By the way, whores like her are not influencer. They're brain dead consumers.
Nothing good or valuable about them.

They're censoring it because they can't do no wrong.
No matter what, they're sweet angels. See they call it prank. I'm my book it's vandalism.
I'm sure they'd find excuses like daddy didn't treat her well enough.
That's also the sign of a dying society imo.

You go girl smash that opressing 200 yo
Relic of some inkel artist that spent years owning his skills.

"Instragram influencer"

Whores who display their bodies for money and attention are "influencers" now. JFL @ this fucking clown world

Friendly reminder she's only 17 so she won't be facing any consequences at all possibly

Jail time????????? Or she gets praise for being a "cool rebel"?

stupid bitch, justice needs to be served asap, anyone who follow her needs to get shot as well

The problem when you give females too much freedom.
I hope to see her as well on bestgore.
By the way, whores like her are not influencer. They're brain dead consumers.
Nothing good or valuable about them.
They go even craziers because they realize that as foids, they will only get a slap on the wrist

200 year old statue, a legacy of her ancestor, a great sculptor who dedicated his life to making a statue the beauty of which will bring joy to the masses, all she can think of when she sees it is "If I destroy it, I will get attention". A symbol of beauty destroyed because some common whore felt like it, disgusting tbh. Interesting how both her and the sculptor wanted the same thing in the end, to be known and remembered, only difference being that the sculptor created beauty to achieve that while the harlot just smashed the same thing with a hammer.

Time to smash her nose off - it's only fair.

Someone should make a statue out of her.

Why are you judging her? She's just a liberated woman you chauvinist :soy::soy:

Foids gonna foid

Holy shit, this pisses me off. As someone who appreciates history, art and culture of other countries and this fucking subhuman foid just smashes a 200-year old statue just to gain followers, aka numbers & statistics on the internet that wont matter or make an impact on history just to get followers on instagram. Fuck this bitch, hope she gets her throat slit.

As @StaroRavager said, Foids gonna foid.

Her lack of respect, and people's lack of respect towards history and historical artifacts really angers me. Did she also do all that graffiti on and around the statue?

Whore cannot even do it decently, with serious big hammer. "Fragile creature". Disgusting. Not very big, but bigger hammer do not require special strenght. Cute adorable loli of culture would not do this, but in case of doing - atleast would do it with more serious tool

Women have brought down every civilization in history and will continue to do so as long as men continue to make the foolish decision to give them freedom

give me a hammer and I do the same to her face.

Male would be in prison. So sad

She should to be lowered slowly into a bath of liquid nitrogen and then smashed to pieces with a sledgehammer in front of her family.

god I wanna kill that whore so bad,just skewer her like a fucking kebab till she squeals like the pig whore she is.

Imagine putting dozens, maybe even hundreds of hours into such fine craftsmanship, and having it proudly displayed for years, only for some stuck-up whore to think she’s entitled to your work and break it just to gain more orbiters.

"Influencer"
More like whore

The majority of the female gender are attention whores.

The just and logical punishment for her:

Ask a libtard what he thinks the punishment should be for a man who smashes a statue of a feminist, then apply that same punishment to her.

(((Influencer)))

Lmao cuck men would stand there and forgive her. W/e I don’t give a fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back