Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intelligent People Can't Be Incel

Darthvader

Darthvader

Beansoccercel
-
I've seen the posts about how intelligence is not an attractive quality to women and I do believe that. On the other hand anyone who is truly high iq is able to accumulate wealth and find creative/innovative solutions to problems to think this doesn't transfer to most aspects of life and gets them status everywhere is illogical. This is a hard pill to swallow but incels where meant to be ugly and stupid the high iqs are only here temporarily unless they voluntarily choose to not do things like trying to approach and kiss ass which is volcel and sociopathic as said by the "truest of cels" who are the logical creators of the blackpill because how else would someone realize it's ALL ABOUT LOOKS the thing is that the people who discovered this are also more likely to ascend because of the extroverted intellect they where blessed with.

Thinking a true high iq can be incel is a massive cope

Sure the women won't be attracted to them sexually but you really think that they are gonna pass up on the opportunity on someone people see as intelligent with a future especially over the age of 18 as women are looking more for someone to provide for them and get status as chad already ran thru them.
From a young age real high iqs are identified then get so much special treatment and put into different classes. It's hard to believe they can actually grow up to be truly broken especially here in America.

Sure the women won't be attracted to them sexually
So they'll be attracted to their money or money-making potential? How is that different than prostitution? Because they don't charge by the hour?

Greycel tier post tbh.

Well I'm a lazy dumbass either way so I have no dog in this fight.

But ff you are smart enough you will find a way to ascend, that is true. But even those smart people may have mental illnesses like anxiety or even something more extreme like aspergers, and those would be a huge barrier to ascension and a normal life.

Nikola tesla disagrees

Three negative standard deviations on a bell curve IQ, as to be expected from a GrAYcel.
@Grothendieck

The vast majority of high-IQ people are bluepilled up until reality smashes them over the head

they lack the ONE piece of knowledge that would destroy all their motivation in an instant

so they find out the hard way, in their 40s or 50s, when their wife admits to having always been physically repulsed by them and leaves them and their children for chad

Greycel tier post tbh.
I wanted to write the same.
But I actually thought about that thread for one second.
I think OP has some kind of a point, I mean even Stephen Hawking had a wife.

I've seen the posts about how intelligence is not an attractive quality to women and I do believe that. On the other hand anyone who is truly high iq is able to accumulate wealth and find creative/innovative solutions to problems to think this doesn't transfer to most aspects of life and gets them status everywhere is illogical. This is a hard pill to swallow but incels where meant to be ugly and stupid the high iqs are only here temporarily unless they voluntarily choose to not do things like trying to approach and kiss ass which is volcel and sociopathic as said by the "truest of cels" who are the logical creators of the blackpill because how else would someone realize it's ALL ABOUT LOOKS the thing is that the people who discovered this are also more likely to ascend because of the extroverted intellect they where blessed with.

Sure the women won't be attracted to them sexually but you really think that they are gonna pass up on the opportunity on someone people see as intelligent with a future especially over the age of 18 as women are looking more for someone to provide for them and get status as chad already ran thru them.
From a young age real high iqs are identified then get so much special treatment and put into different classes. It's hard to believe they can actually grow up to be truly broken especially here in America.
B7278636 4A5A 4933 A8AE 93F7C76E0B6E

Nikola tesla disagrees
Should have said Isaac Newton. Tesla did have girls being interested to him but he wasn't interested in them in return.

Who gets further in life, a dummy from a wealthy family or an intelligent peasant in the ghetto?

One of the worst threads in this site

If you can read that is

Typical graycel thread.

Just be Albert Einstein of your age bro.
Besides, even St.Bagelcel had multiple girlfriends, and he's no Stephen Hawking. If you want to look for outliers, with the power of the internet you'll find one for everything.

Besides, even St.Bagelcel had multiple girlfriends, and he's no Stephen Hawking. If you want to look for outliers, with the power of the internet you'll find one for everything.
Yeah I agree, that was just hardcore cherrypicking if I think about it JFL.

Newton and tesla...

anyone who is truly high iq is able to accumulate wealth
Cope. IQ is based in psychometric tests that determine your cognitive performance in a very narrow set of scenarios. You're talking about another type of intelligence. In fact, most high IQ people end up being fairly normal people.

In other words: IQ is elephant crap.

Last edited:
So they'll be attracted to their money or money-making potential? How is that different than prostitution? Because they don't charge by the hour?

Greycel tier post tbh.
You said everything there was to say

Greycel post. Studies reveal that being extremely intelligent is most definitely an incel trait. Seems as the more intelligent a guy is, the less important he deems foids/female validation (and can you blame him ? foids are superficial whores).

Huge cope, what matters is face along bones and height.

IQ is cope, retarded chad is cuming inside some JB's pussy while we talk.

Betabuxxing is not fucking ascension. I read an MGTOW post talking about a doctor who had a vasectomy at an early age, he kept it a secret and funnily enough he was taken to family court several times. Is that how an ascended one is treated? Chad does not need to worry about who the father is

Greycel post. Studies reveal that being extremely intelligent is most definitely an incel trait. Seems as the more intelligent a guy is, the less important he deems foids/female validation (and can you blame him ? foids are superficial whores).
Being a bluepilled worshiper doormat is a low IQ trair.
Does this not fit the volcel/sociopath label I said
Didn't see your post tbh, they just came to my mind.

Coming up with innovative solutions to get laid is major cope. Getting laid isnt a problem to be solved. Its extremely simply. Its either you have the looks or you dont.

Intelligent guys most likely dont care about about non hooker foids.

Nikola tesla disagrees

Nikola was volcel. He heightmogs this forum and found pigeons sexy.
Hot take, but I agree. Assuming you aren’t truecel, relocation is a good way to ascend.

Last edited:
Nikola was volcel. He heightmogs this forum and found pigeons sexy.
He most likely figured out whores werent worth the effort. Imagine being extremely high IQ and using that to get laid. Some of you guys are seriously retarded.

In terms of sexual success, I think it helps to range from below average (but functioning) to above average. Guys that are at the two extreme ends of IQ (retarded or genius) are two sides of the same coin, regarding their ability to date/marry

In terms of sexual success, I think it helps to range from below average (but functioning) to above average. Guys that are at the two extreme ends of IQ (retarded or genius) are two sides of the same coin, regarding their ability to date/marry
Low IQ chimps seem to be doing just fine with foids.

face along bones and height.
face and height just come down to bones. For face, good bone configuration, for height, good bone size.
BONES, BONES , and more bones

but you said that women are attracted to a man's wealth not his IQ
how's that any different than an expensive prostitute?

Stephen Hawking wasn't always disabled/ugly looking though. He got married before his health went to shit and wasn't ugly.
Low IQ chimps seem to be doing just fine with foids.
foids fuck guys with +80 IQs generally and not literal retards.

Three negative standard deviations on a bell curve IQ, as to be expected from a GrAYcel.
@Grothendieck
JFL the Cuck faggot OP want us to betabuxx old hags.

JFL at this.

"Just study hard and get Chad's sloppy seconds bro"

OP is either a future r/DeadBedroom user , some redpill faggot or an ITcel infiltrator.

Someone should post the "400 weeks vs 1 Meeks" comic and videos of that rich ricecel STEM youtuber whose wife left him for some white Chad.

Someone blackpill that fool

Ok, grAYcel.
Although, I like the point, that no one here is as intelligent to beat inceldom. Someone who is as high IQ to find creative, inordinary way to ascend is close enough to solve the inceldom in all the world. I'd say that person doesn't exist yet, or maybe he does, but getting bullied at school.

You're wrong in everything else though grAYcel go to inbreddit

Intelligence isn't one of the main factors for success in today's world. The most intelligent guy I know has been institutionalized and is now poor af. This is a very common fate for intelligent men, look at people like Bobby Fischer, Unabomber, etc.

Looks, connections, conscientiousness, extrovertion, psychopathy, all of these contribute more to success nowadays than intelligence.

He most likely figured out whores werent worth the effort. Imagine being extremely high IQ and using that to get laid. Some of you guys are seriously retarded.

Dude I wish I was one of those STEMaxxed Asian kids. I wouldn't even be on the forums. Tryna figure out the riemann hypothesis or some shit

Huge cope, what matters is face along bones and height.

IQ is cope, retarded chad is cuming inside some JB's pussy while we talk.
Yes for attraction but we know foids use betas and sub 5s if they have anything of value or else betabuxxing wouldn't exist

Yes for attraction but we know foids use betas and sub 5s if they have anything of value or else betabuxxing wouldn't exist
If you betabuxx someone KNOWING that you are a betabuxx than you aren't rlly that inteligent.

Just settle for a cum dumpster bro

Greycel tier post tbh.

Nikola tesla disagrees
Tesla was volcel as fuck. He was known for being very tall, fashionable and handsome for his time, he just had an epiphany that women are shit.

I 100% agree with you. Incels are fucking retards. Ever since I starting posting here my mental faculties and ability to learn simple concepts has gone to shit. I can't even drive to a fucking grocery store without having a computer tell me how. Controversial opinion, but I would be happy to betabuxx IF I COULD, but you have to reach a certain level before that's even an option, and intellect makes the difference of being able to effectively betabuxx or not.

Last edited:
THE DATA IS PINNED
YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC STUDY THAT PROVES YOU WRONG
SWALLOW THE BLACKPILL,YOUR INTELLIEGENCE IS A HINDRENCE TO YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE