Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Interacting with women after you've been told you are ugly your whole life is dangerous

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Getting rejected has severe social consequences. People make fun of you. You can end up in jail. Or people will flat out attack you physically.

Telling an incel to approach a girl is sadistic in nature, because you know they will fail. It's like telling them to jump out of an airplane without a parachute and saying its their fault they died.

Yea tbh foids interact with the men they want. The men they don’t want end up incel

Just don't bother. Don't interact with them at all. After all, they want you to stay away from them. But also keep in mind that if they ever come to you asking for help (call the police, muh rape), you don't bother then too :feelsEhh:

A incel with a beta high trust face (plenty of those) isn't at too much risk of being persecuted as such. They will be rejected but getting attacked and so on? probably not. It's the "terrorist" looking ethnics and the low trust Mark Zuckerberg type incels who are in danger here.

A incel with a beta high trust face (plenty of those) isn't at too much risk of being persecuted as such. They will be rejected but getting attacked and so on? probably not. It's the "terrorist" looking ethnics and the low trust Mark Zuckerberg type incels who are in danger here.
dude remember that ukcel who got arrested last week?the guy was a chadlite facewise and he still got fucked.he is probably a manlet.Eitherway,if you are not chad don't interact with women.It's for the best

makes sense

i was white so that's why i never went to jail

still got my mental health destroyed

this plays into "just do x bro" style of advice

someones acceptable risk might be you getting sued or beaten up

i genuinely don't think i've ever actually had a conversation with a girl/woman. The longest was probably in school for a group project, where she talked for about 20 secs before she went quiet. Most women naturally know to avoid talking ugly males. telling me to talk to girls is useless cuz they literally wont talk to ethnicels and midgets.

dude remember that ukcel who got arrested last week?the guy was a chadlite facewise and he still got fucked.he is probably a manlet.Eitherway,if you are not chad don't interact with women.It's for the best
Never saw it. Link it or otherwise direct me toward it if you please.

You could seriously fuck up your reputation if you approach women as an ugly male, for example if you're in college and you approach a lot of females everyone will think that you're a creep and it will spread around

just fuck up your reputation theory

In fact is better to avoid them. If you get anywhere near them you could end up getting metood.
You could seriously fuck up your reputation if you approach women as an ugly male, for example if you're in college and you approach a lot of females everyone will think that you're a creep and it will spread around

just fuck up your reputation theory
Approaching foids is social suicide. Even if you don’t even have a social life it will still be much worse

Problem is that you just get more negative reinforcement, which in turn makes you worse off than you were before. People who have mostly been accepted and validated throughout their lives are incapable of getting it.

This is why its super important that incels here begin fight conditioning and training.

In my 30+ years on the earth im seeing full discrimination of ugly men, attacks on us (mental and physical) we need to protect ourselves and also engage when chad comes for war.

i genuinely don't think i've ever actually had a conversation with a girl/woman. The longest was probably in school for a group project, where she talked for about 20 secs before she went quiet. Most women naturally know to avoid talking ugly males. telling me to talk to girls is useless cuz they literally wont talk to ethnicels and midgets.
You're not missing out on anything, their whole personality revolts around fucking Chad and gossipping about other people. They attract only because of sex appeal, women have nothing else going for them.

You're not missing out on anything, their whole personality revolts around fucking Chad and gossipping about other people. They attract only because of sex appeal, women have nothing else going for them.
this unironically

True. Pushing an incel to approach will destroy him more than just straight up telling him it’s over

He got arrested for...why exactly? Idk, makes sense to me. Upper eyelid exposure is a rapist trait in the minds of foids. That's lookism 101.
I've never heard that before, why is it so?

High IQ observation

Telling an incel to approach a girl is sadistic in nature, because you know they will fail. It's like telling them to jump out of an airplane without a parachute and saying its their fault they died.
Yes. But they want to see us suffer. That is why they give shitty advice like that.

İnteracting with foids as an incel is like telling a kid he will go to heaven ıf he blows himself up for a cause and then making fun out of him for being retarted enough to believe all that shit with fellow jihadis