Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting drama goes on in Inceldom discussion

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I open inceldom discussion and it seems soom sort of beef is going on there between two sides. Interesting shit but I ain't reading those novels of threads.

True tbh there's big drama today

I don't see this beef.

What's the beef over? I've been offline most of today and the only controversial thread I see is the religion one.
Apparently it's about how many times you have to had approached a girl to call yourself incel or call others fakecel

Apparently it's about how many times you have to had approached a girl to call yourself incel or call others fakecel
recap; a guy made a post about how failed normies who have had girlfriends and had sex with them aren't fakecels. me, @Colvin76, @ScornedStoic and the rest of the gang got pissed off and made our respective threads about how fakecels need to gtfo. @Ropemaxx got pissed off because a girl let him kiss her on the lips before and he felt implicated by our threads. we argued for a bit and then he tried to accuse us of being fakecels for having bad personality/not cold approaching enough, so he made his own gay threads which led to the current topic

recap; a guy made a post about how failed normies who have had girlfriends and had sex with them aren't fakecels. me, @Colvin76, @ScornedStoic and the rest of the gang got pissed off and made our respective threads about how fakecels need to gtfo. @Ropemaxx got pissed off because women have let him kiss them on the lips before and he felt implicated by our threads. we argued for a bit and then he tried to accuse us of being fakecels for having bad personality/not cold approaching enough, so he made his own gay threads which led to the current topic
a kiss on the lips?
holy shit, that's a big deal, let's spend the next 24 hours arguing about that.

recap; a guy made a post about how failed normies who have had girlfriends and had sex with them aren't fakecels. me, @Colvin76, @ScornedStoic and the rest of the gang got pissed off and made our respective threads about how fakecels need to gtfo. @Ropemaxx got pissed off because a girl let him kiss her on the lips before and he felt implicated by our threads. we argued for a bit and then he tried to accuse us of being fakecels for having bad personality/not cold approaching enough, so he made his own gay threads which led to the current topic
Damn lots of shit can happen here in 24 hours

Basically this. His defending of Fakecels/LARPers has gone way too far

a kiss on the lips?
holy shit, that's a big deal, let's spend the next 24 hours arguing about that.
Yes. it is a big deal for the actual incels here. by the way you literally said that frequent sex havers can call themselves incel if they're currently having a dry spell so your input is not valued

Basically this. His defending of Fakecels/LARPers has gone way too far
lol if you gonna take that guys word. then i should take dregster666 word on u being true
no. its "incels" who gotten rejected 5 times in their lives calling men who had 1000 rejections fakecels
thats whats it about

Last edited:
I put every thread on watch.

no. its "incels" who gotten rejected 5 times in their lives calling men who had 1000 rejections fakecels
thats whats it about
you didn't get rejected, she was sexually attracted to you and let you kiss her. LARP

lol if you gonna take that guys word. then i should take dregster666 word on u being true
Have you kissed foids or not?

I'll completely drop the argument with you if you answer that question.

Have you kissed foids or not?

I'll completely drop the argument with you if you answer that question.
he is refusing to answer or tell us the exact conditions because he knows that if he does he will instantly out himself as a larping faggot

You like drama?:feelskek:

I will stay away from this beef tho seems pretty aggressive
Well, tbh it always seems like I'm involved in those threads so I guess.

Although someone criticized me for it.

Whatever it's entertaining.

Tbh why he doesn't answer that?
I have no idea.

If he didn't kiss foids, all he has to do is jus say "No, I never kissed foids".

How hard is that?

Well, tbh it always seems like I'm involved in those threads so I guess.

Although someone criticized me for it.

Whatever it's entertaining.
So much shit going on rn

I have no idea.

If he didn't kiss foids, all he has to do is jus say "No, I never kissed foids".

How hard is that?
Because defending urself against baseless accusations from a single user who targets me in every thread is stupid as hell

Because defending urself against baseless accusations from a single user who targets me in every thread is stupid as hell
Yeah. I looked through your posts again and you didn't say anything about having sex or kissing foids.

shii is actually making false accusations now. There is no proof of you having sex or kissing foids

Yeah. I looked through your posts again and you didn't say anything about having sex or kissing foids.

shii is actually making false accusations now. There is no proof of you having sex or kissing foids
OFC NOT. THIS Lunatic made this fkn shit up!
thx

OFC NOT. THIS Lunatic made this fkn shit up!
thx
Still, I don't think KHHV truecels like us should be defending OTHER kiss havers and sex-havers. Even if they only had it "one time".