Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Interesting ER quotes

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
All I ever wanted was to fit in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence of loneliness and insignificance...

...women’s rejection of me was a declaration of war.

Females truly have something mentally wrong with them. Their minds are flawed, and at this point in my life I was beginning to see it.

I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy.

However, a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if I have to experience it all alone.

If a man is all alone, people get the impression that girls are repulsed by him, and therefore he is a worthless loser.

These are crimes than cannot go unpunished.

humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.

he had a brilliant way with words

humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.
Too many high IQ stuff in his writings tbh and most people have already heard that one
maybe i'll make a giga- omega thread about ER and explaining his life some time

He will be seen as a great writer in the ages to come.

ER has some really good quotes ngl.
My favourite one is "the most beautiful enviroment can be the darkest hell if you have to spend it all alone"
really hit me tbh

He was a mediocre writer tbh, but it was very entertaining to read.

He was truly ahead of his time

These are great and there are many more as well

The forth quote resonates with me quite a lot. I too feel preyed upon by normies. I'm scared to death of them ngl I just want to get along like everyone else but their abuse is never ending so I don't go outside much.

Too many high IQ stuff in his writings tbh and most people have already heard that one
maybe i'll make a giga- omega thread about ER and explaining his life some time
ER was a an absolute genius.