Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Interesting]Indian DNA test

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
So I was lurking 4chan and some fellow Pajeet posted his DNA results from HarappaWorld which is a gene testing site for Indians and Pakistanis and gives result by admixture.
The average curry is truly a mutt.
7798A77A 0229 4023 B43B 773B40481A4A

Here’s what I think it all means
S_Indian — Dravidian-Australoid (37%)
Irn_Darej_N — Iranian-Neolithic (36%)
Sintashta_IE — Proto-Indo-European (22%)
And trace ancestry from East Asians, Papuans (??), and Baltics (??).

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what your genetic make up is, if you aint fully white then you are inferior.

Doesn't matter what your genetic make up is, if you aint fully white then you are inferior.

That curry can now have a good sleep, he is 0.87% Northern European. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What's the point tbh? Did he do this out of general curiosity?

Also what board and thread was this? I'm suprised there are indians on 4chan now.

Also what board and thread was this? I'm suprised there are indians on 4chan now.
/int/
Curiosity probably, ill probably get one too. Apparently some people in my family claim to have Turkic ancestors. Lets put that theory to test.

Curries need more mongoloid DNA, for to have better looking females

There is no point. It takes like 100$~200$ to do that dna shit. A complete waste of money.

They are doing it cuz they wanna cope by seeing how much % of their dna is Norther European (which will never go above 10% anyway)

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It takes like 100$~200$ to do that dna shit
:what:

So he spent 100$-200$ on this?

which will never go above 10% anyway
That's an understatement. It will never go above 5%.

And even if it did, what's the point? He is already posting on 4Chan so chances are it's over for him. Plus if he is getting these tests it's definitely over anyway.

Yes he did. May be more. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Legit. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And even if it did, what's the point? He is already posting on 4Chan so chances are it's over for him. Plus if he is getting these tests it's definitely over anyway.
It unironically goes up to 15%. NE Euro isn’t North European, its just one of the tribal European components which shows up because native curries were raped by invading Indo-Europeans. The modern North European is 60-70% Sintashta (which is only 20-30% in Curries and Iranians). Sintashta is the tall, muscular, nomadic, Chad component. Some Tajik and Afghan tribes have around 40-50% of this. The “NE Euro” people were raped into extinction by Sintashta, creating the modern North European.

The main components of curries is Dravidian (S Indian) and Iranian Neolithic. The IE components only make up 20-30% max.

Last edited:
I did one of those but it wasn't very specific

He must look subhuman. Also, curry DNA tests mean nothing.

They couldn't even be bothered to make a website, they just sent him some excel sheet jfl

There is no point. It takes like 100$~200$ to do that dna shit. A complete waste of money.

They are doing it cuz they wanna cope by seeing how much % of their dna is Norther European (which will never go above 10% anyway)

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
it's really brutal. I did test and posted results here. and was like 99% curry. Completely eneraged me

So I was lurking 4chan and some fellow Pajeet posted his DNA results from HarappaWorld which is a gene testing site for Indians and Pakistanis and gives result by admixture.
The average curry is truly a mutt.
View attachment 262990
Here’s what I think it all means
S_Indian — Dravidian-Australoid (37%)
Irn_Darej_N — Iranian-Neolithic (36%)
Sintashta_IE — Proto-Indo-European (22%)
And trace ancestry from East Asians, Papuans (??), and Baltics (??).

I'll add this in apparently genetically most curries are x2 as far from African then they are to European that's mainly curries have the 2nd largest gene diversity of any crowd.

We've diverged so far from African were not even the same species at this point that's how far we are we literally have no genetic similarity with a African nigger.

With mongoloid while we lack most of it we cluster mid point between Europoid and monngoloid that doesn't mean were hybrids of mongoloid or gook and it certainly doesn't mean we have genetic similarity to gook all it simple means is our genetic drift in comparison to the 3 races of man is exactly half way between mongoloid and caucasoid.

I highly doubt we have any Melanesian at all literally we barely have any if at all even 0.1 percent mainly it would make no sense for us to have it anyways most of Indians for the last 10 millennia have had strict endogamy so meaning the races of India are unique to India and no where else they are dravdoids so for us to have Melanesian is very unlikely some.

Also phenotype doesn't equal genotype this has to be said cause some tamils are very Australoid in skull structure but mostly caucasoid genetically and most genes put curries as caucasoid atleast accord to cavillah genetic distance tests

it's really brutal. I did test and posted results here. and was like 99% curry. Completely eneraged me

The rest 1% can be contaminated or come from measurement error. Wet chemical experiments are very prone to such things.

That curry in the OP might be thinking he is 0.87% northern European, but that can be just a measurement error, 0.87% is very very tiny portion. He is just a 100% curry. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bookmarked, will read later

It unironically goes up to 15%. NE Euro isn’t North European, its just one of the tribal European components which shows up because native curries were raped by invading Indo-Europeans. The modern North European is 60-70% Sintashta (which is only 20-30% in Curries and Iranians). Sintashta is the tall, muscular, nomadic, Chad component. Some Tajik and Afghan tribes have around 40-50% of this. The “NE Euro” people were raped into extinction by Sintashta, creating the modern North European.

The main components of curries is Dravidian (S Indian) and Iranian Neolithic. The IE components only make up 20-30% max.
My point still stands tho. There is no point in looking all of this unless you are really interested in anthropology. You can't message a girl " Hey i'm 15% northern European have sex with me ". If you are posting on 4Chan as an indian it's pretty much over and if you are getting these tests to cope than it is 100% over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back