Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting observation I made in a zoo...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
They had a baby chimpanzee behind a glass window. I was showing it my key. It reached for it and wanted to grab it which of course wasn't possible due to the glass between us. So the baby then completely freaked out, screamed and was totally angry. I took the key away and it calmed down and everything was fine again. A few minutes later I showed it the key again. Again it tried to reach for the key, realized it could not get it and again completely freaked out. This time it freaked out longer and punched against the window and even when I took the key away it took a little while until it calmed down.

This experiment shows me how PERFECTLY NORMAL it is to get fucking angry when you see something you want but can't have EVERY FUCKING DAY. Everyone of you that is full of hate and anger: It is perfectly FINE for you to feel this way. Anyone would. I just wanted to tell you all this. Don't let cucktears faggots shame you for your feelings.

True man we also share lots of same DNA

We are monkeys to them and they dress like whores, commit PDA and talk about sex to enjoy our suffering.

Soonish I will enter some zoo and I will set free any animal there. I will then become king of the animals.

This is the perfect metaphor of the life of an incel. You are locked up in a fucking cage with nothing to do other than hoping that you will be given something tasty but for doing the same work as another dude does you get SHIT while he gets exactly what you want AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

That is what I was looking for. Learning that others get to fuck those jailbaits really made me angry.
Cucumber still has some value (like pretty roastie), ugly femorloid has no at all

Fuck IncelTears

Solution: cut your testicles off

it will kill the sex drive

chimpanzees mog ethnics

@tehgymcel420

I wish I was a chimpanzee

I wish I was a chimpanzee

Fuck IncelTears

Last edited:
and it is normal and acceptable for there to be consequences like ERs

We are the zoo monkeys for IT to gawk at and mock for our primitiveness.