Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Interesting personality

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
In Brasil:
Teenage whore has sex with some deranged psycho and gets brutally murdered by him. Many such cases! Hope his personality was worth it!
NSFW:

Personality is not a meaningless trait, as many people here think - although that doesn't mean girls like "nice" guys or anything, of course. Females love dark triad dudes who can brutally murder them. They love the thrill. The risk of death only makes them horny.

They like danger, provided that the dangerous thing never materializes, similar to how they want carte blanche to behave how they want without facing the consequences.

B-B-BUT DARK TRIAD ONLY WORKS FOR CHADS

In Brasil:
Teenage whore has sex with some deranged psycho and gets brutally murdered by him. Many such cases! Hope his personality was worth it!
NSFW:

Personality is not a meaningless trait, as many people here think - although that doesn't mean girls like "nice" guys or anything, of course. Females love dark triad dudes who can brutally murder them. They love the thrill. The risk of death only makes them horny.

I just saw a line in the comment section of that video from a user named "DrugAddict" that I am definitely going to steal for later use against people

"ARE YOU LIVING OR ARE YOU JUST ALIVE?"

So simple and yet so good, that line is some good shit

Good riddance, more air for me to breath.

@Mainländer, see. Trash takes itself out. One threw his life away and the other is dead.

Last edited:
Dark triad/criminal pill is the worst pill out of all them

Women encourage violent crime. The vast majority of people on this very forum could ascend through atrocitymaxxing. I don't think it's worth it though.

Good riddance, more air for me to breath.

@Mainländer, see. Trash takes itself out. One threw his life away and the other is dead.
Should be lifefuel, but it just feels like a huge clown-world-sponsored waste to me.

natural selection at work

dn watch. my cornea, my choice.

he was 6 feet tall

imagine being lied to by all society, they making you believe that girls like good guys and shit

and imagine believing that all your life

i'm grateful for the blackpill ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back