Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting thread on "r/trufemcels"

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/comments/kwwxy4/being_ugly_made_me_think_like_a_man/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"I scroll through tiktok and 99% of the girls make videos in tight clothes or are wearing next to nothing, I mean fine who cares right?? The thing that really annoys me is that those very same girls cry about men objectifying them AS IF they’re not doing it themselves already...You mean to tell me that you’re shaking your ass for other women to see??? Or you just HAPPEN to wear your tightest pair of yoga pants and crop top to dance to Tiktok challenges?? Yeah I don’t buy it and frankly I don’t care if you’re being rightfully objectified."

These "femcels" seem to envy the "objectification" and "sexual harrasment" normal women get, and wish they had.

Its infinity worse to be ignored by eveyone than be objectified, and at least women in the bottom 10% of looks are admitting this.
People don't commit suicide for bein objectified and fetishized, they do it when they're feeling ignorred and worthless

PS
These sub1 women are still getting more attention than any of us

Woah.. A foid with a critical opinion of her gender that isn't just virtue signaling for attention. Holy shit screenshot this before it gets deleted.

You'd sooner find a pearl in a clam shell than anything like this coming out of a womans brain.

In all seriousness, she's most likely just jealous that she doesn't have what stacy does. This foid isn't really reflecting on the actions of countless whores in her gender. It simply annoys her she doesn't look like them and cannot be a whore herself. She feels left out because she cannot join the whoredom her fellow "sisters" are partaking in.

Notice how she adds the "misogynistic" comment below. As if calling women out on their bullshit is somehow misogynistic. Hurrr women can't face any consequences, and to make sure they face them is misogynistic.

Women are incapable of critical thinking or self reflection

Last edited:
Woah.. A foid with a critical opinion of her gender that isn't just virtue signaling for attention. Holy shit screenshot this before it gets deleted.

You'd sooner find a pearl in a clam shell than anything like this coming out of a womans brain.

In all seriousness, she's most likely just jealous that she doesn't have what stacy does. This foid isn't really reflecting on the actions of countless whores in her gender. It simply annoys her she doesn't look like them and cannot be a whore herself. She feels left out because she cannot join the whoredom her fellow "sisters" are partaking in.

Notice how she adds the "misogynistic" comment below. As if calling women out on their bullshit is somehow misogynistic. Hurrr women can't face any consequences, and to make sure they face them is misogynistic.

tbh it says a lot that this foid literally just putting 2 and 2 together ("women who dress up in thongs and shake their ass in front of a camera are using their sex appeal to garner attention") is considered unique and noteworthy

First time I agreed with a woman online. If you're going to dress as whore and make videos of you being one, it's hypocritical when you get mad at people objectifying you. Foids just get mad when it isn't chad that is objectifying them or if simps aren't giving them money. Or they say that they like wearing it for themselves.
Though she's probably just saying this because she doesn't get as much attention. First time I've seen a foid use common sense, won't be surprised if the comments call her a "misogynist" or "sexist".

Last edited:
I don't know how some incels can bear reading such subreddits.

She would take the attention if she could but at least she’s going to die alone like us.

Many low smv males that have suffered in life have said this kind of thing thousands of times but we're supposed to care because a fem"cel" said it? No.

Chadsexual cope harder cuck.

Or they say that they like wearing it for themselves.
never got this logic. its as if foids take 3 hours out of their day to put on fakeup, put on slutty clothes and do their hair "for themselves" only to watch boring youtube influencers alone in their room all day
of course theyre doing it for attention

also this "femcel" is just jealous she is not lusted after as much as goodlooking foids are, if she was born more attractive she would be an attention whore just like any other foid, its in their nature. now shes trying to gain attention by being a "quirky femcel"

women truly hate each other, theyre always in competition

Its infinity worse to be ignored by eveyone than be objectified.
People don't commit suicide for bein objectified and fetishized, they do it when they're feeling ignorred and worthless
This is the essence of the post.

If she had the body and the face of the dancing half naked jb on tiktok she would dance half naked also.

yea she is just annoyed at the fact that stacy can do it and pull a fuckton of chads while she only gets chadlites, very over for her lol

Fuck that orbiter gathering shit

Not going to read the post because fuck them, but I always found it hypocritical how subreddits like FDS and "Femcels" are allowed to exist, but r/incels got banned.

Many low smv males that have suffered in life have said this kind of thing thousands of times but we're supposed to care because a fem"cel" said it? No.

If she had the body and the face of the dancing half naked jb on tiktok she would dance half naked also.

they do it for chad and are upset if an average male "objectifies" aka looks at them, that's it

Lol I know right? Well put mate
they do it for chad and are upset if an average male "objectifies" aka looks at them, that's it
Based
First time I agreed with a woman online. If you're going to dress as whore and make videos of you being one, it's hypocritical when you get mad at people objectifying you. Foids just get mad when it isn't chad that is objectifying them or if simps aren't giving them money. Or they say that they like wearing it for themselves.
Though she's probably just saying this because she doesn't get as much attention. First time I've seen a foid use common sense, won't be surprised if the comments call her a "misogynist" or "sexist".
It is hysterical when they claim they “wear it for themselves” rofl — I have sisters and that’s what they all “claim” — I think they really believe it too.
never got this logic. its as if foids take 3 hours out of their day to put on fakeup, put on slutty clothes and do their hair "for themselves" only to watch boring youtube influencers alone in their room all day
of course theyre doing it for attention

also this "femcel" is just jealous she is not lusted after as much as goodlooking foids are, if she was born more attractive she would be an attention whore just like any other foid, its in their nature. now shes trying to gain attention by being a "quirky femcel"

women truly hate each other, theyre always in competition
Nailed it, if they were on a deserted island by themselves would they put makeup and slutty clothes on? The answer is obviously no, but I couldn’t get own sisters to admit it.
Not going to read the post because fuck them, but I always found it hypocritical how subreddits like FDS and "Femcels" are allowed to exist, but r/incels got banned.
Ding ding ding, nailed it! I know right, the double standard and hypocrisy would be hilarious if it wasn’t so damaging for men — women are allowed to have their misandrist circlejerk subs (where usually they’re not even correct and talk about non-issues while claiming they’re “oppressed” when they aren’t), but anytime a manosphere sub gets real traction it’s nuked from orbit.

Unbelievable how biased and hypocritical most people are. Women are a lot worse than men on that front usually has been my observation.

Last edited:
Steam Community :: :: Dancing pepe

Theyre banned now.

living on tutorial mode doesn't produce any type of thinking
they're either naked
or '''''''criticizing''''' naked foids while being naked for a sole reason which is to get attention
these vagoon-blood shooting monsters pray on attention