Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting video of a "Pride Parade" and an adjacent group of right-wing protesters

• Thread starter retard_supreme0
  • Start date
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★

The main parade is easily 80% women or more, with the rest being mostly effemiate soyboys and fatass men. Plenty of older women in theere as well. Meanwhile, the counterprotesters are almost entirely male, most in good shape, and mostly in their early 20s.

When shit hits the fan and the lies of egalatarianism cannot sustain themselves any longer, you know which side would win in a fight.

decorating religious icon with gay rainbow is fucked up. Those retards are not aware that Orthodox is super against homosexuals.

right wing is 95% men, it's why most guys eventually grow out of it as they get older, they realize it means a lifetime of celibacy to hold those political views

Nice peaceful protest there. Violence is not the answer.

IpadLoading dockParade

decorating religious icon with gay rainbow is fucked up. Those retards are not aware that Orthodox is super against homosexuals.

right wing is 95% men, it's why most guys eventually grow out of it as they get older, they realize it means a lifetime of celibacy to hold those political views

D388407D 462D 4441 A396 3818420BD671

Its all incels jfl chad is fucking all their wifes rn

Right? Like what the fuck...
I'm not even religious, but acts like these are just disgusting.

Meanwhile, the counterprotesters are almost entirely male, most in good shape, and mostly in their early 20s.
U forgot to mention how they’re ugly / low tier failed normies. Heavy nationalist homophobe copers tbh

"Tolerance" sounds exactly the same in Polish as it does in Portuguese. "Tolerância".

I have struggled to understand the connection between Inceldom and anti-gay sentiments. If for no reason other than every additional gay man is one less competitor, I'd think we should be standing at the closet door with a cigar and beer, to welcome every man who walked through it.

Cope.

It's being an incel that pulls men into the right.

Men only become politically violent when they have little to lose and they sense that they don't have much of a future.

Pride parades are cringey as hell

its just degenerates celebrating their degenerate culture

Pride parades are cringey as hell

its just degenerates celebrating their degenerate culture
The problem is that pride parades are way too sexual

I'm all for gay/LGBT rights n shit but there's way too much fetish shit at pride parades, like wtf there's children at these things

I was in New York City for vacation a couple of summers ago and they were doing their pride parade while I was in town. Saw two ripped dudes in bondage gear with their asses hanging out walking on the sidewalk

The problem is that pride parades are way too sexual

I'm all for gay/LGBT rights n shit but there's way too much fetish shit at pride parades, like wtf there's children at these things

I was in New York City for vacation a couple of summers ago and they were doing their pride parade while I was in town. Saw two ripped dudes in bondage gear with their asses hanging out walking on the sidewalk
And liberals think these parades are appropriate for children.

And liberals think these parades are appropriate for children.
I mean there is literally zero reason why they can't

also lol at "straight pride" I could care less about being attracted to vaginas

Hope both die tbh

I mean there is zero reason to have fetish shit there
You mean there is zero reason to have fetish’s shot at pride parades?

I hate pride!

slavs are based tbh, most other countries in europe would support the gay parade

We need an Incel Pride Parade. Imagine that headline if one was actually organized :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

im not religious, hell im actually an atheist and pretty anti-religion... but for some reason seeing fags do that shit to a religious symbol icon kind've pissed me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back