Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting while Ricecels and Hapacels struggle in noodlewhore land white normies complain about too much sex

Average white man is a 9/10 in Thailand.
Yeah because they get approached by literal prostitutes and ladyboys.
That's also true, and whites have more money too.

At least there are some noodlewhores that are willing to date Hapas that look more white than rice. Us full ricecels have zero chance.

"I have a built in radar that weeds out the undesirable ones. " :worryfeels:

At least there are some noodlewhores that are willing to date Hapas that look more white than rice. Us full ricecels have zero chance.
I guess I must be one of the uglier Hapacels and get rejected by noodlewhores regularly

Hapa = oppressed ngl

JBW theory.
If youre white and 5'6+ then youre a volcel and have no place in this forum

It’s so fucking over for ricecels

Talk about tutorial mode.

I guess I must be one of the uglier Hapacels and get rejected by noodlewhores regularly
You cant be incel in Thailand. Get on tinder and lower standards

Average white man is a 9/10 in Thailand.

True, but still as a future beta(provider) husband. No unconditional love there, maybe a bit of future monkey branch exists but only after the foid got married. In other words she always tries to sell her virginity to a future husband, not a chad, since virginity is of high value there. In west & westernized countries virginity costs almost nothing and thats one of the main reasons for the foids to become so shit..
How many times have you rejected Thai girls? How many times have you rejected Thai girls? forum.thaivisa.com

The main reason for rejection is local foids(except prostitutes) are not interested in one night fuck-boys.

Last edited:
And I thought East Asia was cucked. SEA is gigacucked in comparison.

I get rejected by 40 year old noodles on Tinder. Tried it been there and still incel
thats a big larp my man.. in thailand i saw so many ricecels with gfs eveywhere i went

JBW theory.
fuck off you kike. Don’t you know what OUR foids have done with this extreme feminism.

JBW theory.
i'm involuntarily poor and can't move to thailand

Someone wrote - "Nearly everyday. I'm a handsome man" :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE. FUCK IT. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR.

American ricecels can just go back to China (where hypergamy is not so big) and enjoy a normal sex life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth about white men in SEA

SEA noodlewhores are the lowest of the low. I don't know if any of you guys live in socal or ever been to San Jose but even the vietnamese american women there are low down.

Vietnamese women are by far the most self hating noodlewhores. Even uglier than Thai noodlewhores (smarter on average though).

Truth about white men in SEA

1588111917464.png

True. While cleaning cooking fucking and sucking dry multiple times/day lol.
Even uglier than Thai noodlewhores (smarter on average though).

Thai foids are much uglier...
SEA noodlewhores are the lowest of the low.

I'am not getting this tbh; there is a public shaming for being a slut over there. Basically if the foid got recognized as a hooker her social life is over. Slut shaming is real there apart from westernized countries where hookers are just another workers(lol).

Last edited:
fuck off you kike. Don’t you know what OUR foids have done with this extreme feminism.
Of course the situation is fucked up, but people that are average height and are white can SEAmaxx pretty much.
Literally have nothing

JBW theory.

Unless ofcourse youre in a white country without ethnic foids.

ricemen are fucked

Youre delusional if you think ethnic foids want you if you arent white jfl

That has nothing to do with what i said. Iam saying if youre white and 5' 6" in a country with only white foids mostly, you can still be incel. Cant expect men to go to third world shit holes to ascend.

That has nothing to do with what i said. Iam saying if youre white and 5' 6" in a country with only white foids mostly, you can still be incel. Cant expect men to go to third world shit holes to ascend.

Most European countries now have immigrants and the US is festering with them too.

its not like youre missing something noodlewhores are disgusting

And I thought East Asia was cucked. SEA is gigacucked in comparison.
SEA is the most cucked place on earth by far, not even Sweden comes close
shit is ridiculos man