Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Intermittent fasting + massive amounts of exercise appears to be the cure for Skinnyfat/Ethnic genetics (tl;dr)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I have talked on here before about my struggles with skinnyfat/curry genetics and getting "buff". In short, I've tried for years to get buff but always remained weak, small, and skinnyfat. If I tried bulking I'd get fat. If I tried cutting, I'd get weaker. And so nothing changed.

I think I've finally found the solution in the past few months. The key seems to be a combination of 16/8 intermittent fasting with massive amounts of exercise.

I've been doing the intermittent fasting for a year now almost, and I definitely trimmed ~2-3% body fat off with it alone. But since adding the massive amount of exercise in the past 1-2 months, I've lost at least 1-2 inches off my waist in just that short time, while also maintaining the same weight. My pants and underwear are falling off, but my total weight has remained the same. This is "body recomposition" - the loss of fat and gain of muscle at the same time - which is the holy grail for skinnyfatters.

It's still too early to say "mission accomplished", but I've never lost that much fat in such a short time while simultaneously increasing my strength, endurance, and muscle mass. So I think this is it. If I keep going at this rate I should look pretty good in another ~6 months or so which would be a dream come true.

16/8 Intermittent Fasting
This is a dietary regimen where you don't eat for 16 hours straight each day, then eat for 8 hours, then repeat. It's simple and easy. Generally the most popular way to do it is just to skip breakfast. So for example, you might get up at 8 AM, eat lunch at 12-1 PM, and then dinner at 5-8 PM, then stop eating again until the next day.

This dietary strategy is designed for skinnyfatters. 16/8 intermittent fasting helps with body recomp by giving your body a longer time of caloric deficit per day (16 hours) to burn fat in, then feeding it (usually after or along with exercise) to help rebuild muscle. This allows you to burn fat without going into such aggressive catabolism that you burn muscle too. And it gives your muscles a chance to regenerate each day.

Other big advantages of 16/8 intermittent fasting:
- It's easier to do that the six meals a day trainers used to suggest or ketogenic diets which are exhausting.
- It's especially easy if you are lazy in the morning and hate breakfast.
- It makes you appreciate your meals more when they come.

I am doing 2 scoops of whey protein a day (extra 56 g protein since I don't like eating chicken breasts all day). One veggie shake a day. The rest is maybe a turkey sub, some chicken with rice and broccoli, lentils, or something else reasonable. If I want to cheat with some junk, I might have a chocolate bar to break my fast if I just finished working out as well, and I'll explain why in a moment.

Massive Exercise
The second component to what's been working for me is massive amounts of exercise. I have always previously bought into the "don't overexercise" philosophy trainers promote. Most bodybuilders/trainers will advise against doing too much cardio, or hitting the same body part too often. But in my case, whenever I followed those minimalistic approaches, I didn't gain enough muscle on bulks, and I lost too much muscle on cuts. I also have noticed most high level athletes exercise several hours every day and don't suffer from it - they look great, so why be so restrictive?

I think the need for high levels of exercise in my case is secondary to shitty genetics. In studies there are "nonresponders" to exercise who don't gain nearly as much muscle as "high responders" despite same diet and lifting regimens. I think I am a low responder at best. And I think I have now proven that for me, the solution has been to do way more exercise than people usually recommend.

The new exercise I have been doing is 1-2 hours biking 4 days a week. Today I did 3 hours. I don't set a maximum limit. I just bike as much as I have time and energy for. I bike as hard and fast as I can. This tends to emulate HIIT principles, though I don't plan anything tightly. I just go with whatever's fun for me. Since this is a massive amount of leg exercise, I am no longer doing leg workouts with weights. Most cyclists have incredible legs whether they lift weights or not.

I am then doing upper body weight lifting 3-5 days a week as well. This commonly includes a random rotation of bench press, incline press, dips on rings, pullups, rows, push ups, bicep curls, deltoid flies. Mostly compound exercises. I am not bothering with many isolation exercises. I am also no longer worrying about "giving enough time between hitting the same body part twice". Again, my philosophy now is that if you are a nonresponder you must hit the body longer, harder, and more frequently to get results. So as long as I feel well enough to rework a body part without injury, I do it.

Combining These
The absolute best combination of these two things comes on my days when I'm not working. I wake up with nothing to eat, and then I go biking for a few hours on an empty stomach. I will have consumed >100 grams protein the day before, and studies show this circulates in the blood for at least a day after. So I have protein in my system already during this to help protect my muscles.

The body has around ~2000 calories worth of total glycogen stores which it initially uses for energy when you don't feed it. You are burning 100 calories per hour at baseline. So in the 16 hours fasting, you are burning 1600 calories. Biking burns another 500+ calories per hour. Two hours of biking plus the fast = 2600 calories burned at a minimum. So it is inevitable to start burning fat during this time.

After you've burned most of your glycogen and you are heavily burning fat, your body will go into ketosis. This is what people aim for on low carb diets. It's where your body is purely burning fat to make ketones. I find after 1-2 hours of biking, I start to taste ketones in my mouth. If you've ever done no carb you'll know the taste. Any exercise after that is almost guaranteed to be primarily fat burning. So this process allows you to basically enter and leave ketosis multiple times a week. It gives the benefits of a ketogenic diet without the exhaustion and carb cravings.

Once you finish your workout or bike, and are ready to eat again, because your glycogen stores are so depleted, you can really hammer carbs or even sugar hard. Any carbs or sugar you take in will almost purely go to replentishing your glycogen stores. You can even eat chocolate bars. Your body will not be able to use any sugar from it to make fat even if it wants to because the muscles and liver will soak it up instead. So you can eat a massive carb loaded meal with zero consequence (as long as it's not too fatty and still has some protein).

This constant oscillation between borderline ketosis (during the fasts) and excess (during the refeeding parts which ideally follow exercise) allows a simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain.

Again, I concede this might be premature to get too excited over, but I am excited. I've never seen my belt size go down so much in 1-2 months and yet my total weight is exactly the same. I also love the taste of ketones because it tastes like victory (fat burning) and I'm tasting them more and more on my long bike days. So if anyone is suffering with skinnyfat genetics, you might want to consider 16/8 intermittent fasting and upping your exercise to as much as you can physically handle.

The best article I have read which seems to confirm this philosophy is this one (although he's more anti-cardio than I am):
https://legionathletics.com/skinny-fat/

I wanted to write this while it was fresh in my mind and seemed interesting to me. I'll post back in a few months to see if I've made the same amount of further progress. I'm optimistic. It's hard not to be when you're tasting ketones.

This is a dietary regimen where you don't eat for 16 hours straight each day, then eat for 8 hours, then repeat. Generally the most popular way to do it is just to skip breakfast.
Stay fat with your dumb ass "just skip breakfast" diets.

Stay fat with your dumb ass "just skip breakfast" diets.

lol. Why are you so angry about intermittent fasting? I just said I lost 1-2 inches off my waist while maintaining the same body weight in less than 2 months.

It seems to be working just fine. Loads of trainers recommend it for skinnyfatters.

lol. Why are you so angry about intermittent fasting? I just said I lost 1-2 inches off my waist while maintaining the same body weight in less than 2 months.

It seems to be working just fine. Loads of trainers recommend it for skinnyfatters.
because your not fasting. you lost weight because of ketosis and calorie deficient. skipping breakfast isn't a fucking fast, the majority of the population does it every fucking day. fast for longer and actually experience autophagy.

Good post.

Intermittent fasting is legit.

• Exercise like crazy. Run/bike/swim/row at least 4-5 hours a week. Plus do weights 3-4 times a week.
  • Eat for 8 hours a day, then fast for 16 hours (16/8 intermittent fasting).
  • Eat at least 100 grams of protein a day. It's easiest if you do 1-2 protein shake scoops as well as your lean diet.
  • Try to eat after you exercise but not before to maximize the fat burn and muscle regrowth.
  • If you have shitty genetics, you will have to push your body harder and longer than people with good genetics to see results.

I have had the same exact problem(curry here too). I will try this method out hopefully.

I find it hard when I have nothing to focus on or too much stress to fast.

Even if I skip a meal or two I would go back to eating more, the first few days are always the hardest.

What in the blue hell is "tasting ketones"?

Also strong COPE detected. Aint no gym machine for your FACE. Congrats though on your future status as being the most fit high-count poster here.

I got fat in my early 20s due to inceldom/depression. I then lost the weight in my mid 20s using this method (IF and hard exercise). I was left with loose skin and stretch marks that have never gone away. It’s like a permanent punishment for getting fat for a few years. I hate my fucking shitty useless body so much.

I have had the same exact problem(curry here too). I will try this method out hopefully.
I would strongly recommend it. The thing you have to remember is almost all popular or high profile personal trainers or bodybuilders are white or black. This is not a coincidence. It is "selection bias". That is to say, the people who become popular or high profile in the fitness industry are the ones with the best genetics for it. Then the advice they give is inevitably based on their own experience and what they find works for them.

It's hard to find advice specifically on things like curry genetics because there are so few people out there who are actively succeeding with curry genetics. I think the fitness industry is improving in how it handles things like low responders or skinnyfat types. Things like IF are important. I think it's also important to realize that just because Chad or Tyrone can get away with nothing more than 3-4 days of weights a week doesn't mean you as a curry can too.

We're almost skinnyfat genetically by design. That requires a more aggressive approach.

Also, all this exercise is incredibly therapeutic for the mind. It's hard to obsess or ruminate when you are panting and your heart is racing and all your muscles are aching. It clears your mind because all you can focus on is how you're going to keep going. I would continue with this even just for the mental health benefits.

What in the blue hell is "tasting ketones"?

Also strong COPE detected. Aint no gym machine for your FACE. Congrats though on your future status as being the most fit high-count poster here.
Ketones taste almost like a funny chemical in your mouth. Almost like you ate sunscreen or something else funny. I can't think of anything else like it. You'd have to do no carb for a few days or a 16+ hour fast with lots of cardio to know what it tastes like. Some people say it's gross. But I like it because it means I'm purely burning fat. That gets me off.

Also no gym for the face, no, but that's what we have surgeons for. If I could get to be fit with a six pack I would have accomplished a fantasy I've had since I was a boy, and I don't even care if it gets me laid. It would be worth it just to know I conquered it at last.

Tl;dr

If you have a hard time gaining muscle and losing fat, then do intermittent fasting (8hour window to eat, 16hour window of fasting) and do a lot of exercise.

Intermittent fasting is believed to be better for the body long term, boosts natural HGH, lowers insulin (which causes more fat to be stored) reduces hunger (once you get into the groove of it), and makes it easier for your body to burn fat stores you already have as energy
I’ve tried intermittent fasting before. I really enjoyed it but I have a weird schedule now so it’s not easy for me to do it, but I hope my to be able to do it in the near future. It helps. It’s not a miracle pill/diet but it’s not snake oil like 95% of the shit you hear/read about when it comes to health and fitness.

I think the biggest problem people have with weightlifting is they don’t know HOW to train. It’s the most important part and if you just go to the gym every day for an hour and half ass your workout with a shitty diet you’re not going to see any results. If your diet and exercise routine is dialed in, THEN you can see some decent results in a few months but to look like male models do, you have to train for years, consistently. I’ve been doing it for 10 years so it’s 2nd nature to me, but I’ve worked out with gym beginners and the biggest problem is they don’t know how to push themselves, safely and correctly

Last edited:
interesting stuff. I have not done the diet thing but have done the exercise part. Your typical low volume style training never did shit for me. It's only when I went into doing high amounts of volume with lower weights that I have seen a lot better gains, also pushing past the limit that would supposedly overtrain me led to better results. I think it may have to do with muscle types. Maybe your typical athlete has more fast twitch fibers, while incels tend to have slow twitch fibers that need more work and more reps, just a theory.

Indeed!
Fasting is an ancient art and a gift from the Gods.
As to proving OP right, here are some studies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26374764
Intermittent fasting is a broad term that encompasses a variety of programs that manipulate the timing of eating occasions by utilizing short-term fasts in order to improve body composition and overall health. This review examines studies conducted on intermittent fasting programs to determine if they are effective at improving body composition and clinical health markers associated with disease. Intermittent fasting protocols can be grouped into alternate-day fasting, whole-day fasting, and time-restricted feeding. Alternate-day fasting trials of 3 to 12 weeks in duration appear to be effective at reducing body weight (≈3%-7%), body fat (≈3-5.5 kg), total cholesterol (≈10%-21%), and triglycerides (≈14%-42%) in normal-weight, overweight, and obese humans. Whole-day fasting trials lasting 12 to 24 weeks also reduce body weight (≈3%-9%) and body fat, and favorably improve blood lipids (≈5%-20% reduction in total cholesterol and ≈17%-50% reduction in triglycerides). Research on time-restricted feeding is limited, and clear conclusions cannot be made at present. Future studies should examine long-term effects of intermittent fasting and the potential synergistic effects of combining intermittent fasting with exercise.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29534545
Intermittent fasting (IF) and high intensity interval training (HIIT) are effective lifestyle interventions for improving body composition and overall health. However, the long-term effects of IF and potential synergistic effects of combining IF with exercise are unclear. The purpose of the study was to investigate the long-term effects of IF, with or without HIIT, on body composition and markers of metabolic health in diet-induced obese mice. In a randosmised, controlled design, 8-week-old C57BL/6 mice (males (n = 39) and females (n = 49)) were fed a high fat (HF) and sugar (S) water diet (30% (w/v)) for 24-weeks but were separated into five groups at 12-weeks: (1) 'obese' baseline control (OBC); (2) no intervention (CON); (3) intermittent fasting (IF); (4) high intensity intermittent exercise (HIIT) and (5) combination of dietary and exercise intervention (IF + HIIT). Body composition, strength and blood variables were measured at 0, 10 and/or 12-weeks. Intermittent fasting with or without HIIT resulted in significantly less weight gain, fat mass accumulation and reduced serum low density lipoproteins (LDL) levels compared to HIIT and CON male mice (p < 0.05). The results suggest that IF, with or without HIIT, can be an effective strategy for weight gain prevention despite concurrently consuming a high fat and sugar diet.

There are many other benefits, like neuroprotection, fixing the circadian rythm and increasing GH levels but that would go against the current topic.

@th62eathhts2 you may like to take a look at these.

Last edited:
Seems to be legit. I just recently watched this video and he explains it very well.
It's the solution for everybody that wants to get a great body, but doesn't want to live for bodybuilding. Who has time to eat 3, 4 or even 5 meals a day? I hate eating, so it would even lower my quality of life.
When I start going to the gym, I will try out this fasting method.

No willpower left to exercise, I lost 95lbs and now have loads of loose skin, no point.

As a skinnyfat ethnic I need to try something like this, problem is I have no motivation to do anything anymore.

Exercise is not needed to lose weight and get super low bf%. If you eat 1,000 kcal a day and you burn 2000 you will lose about 2lb per week, so 8 lbs a month. In a year that's close to 100 lbs. Most people can get true 10% body fat within 2-3 months this way

Good job man. Working out and getting buff is a massive confident boost. Don't do it for the foid, do it for yourself.

Research on time-restricted feeding is limited, and clear conclusions cannot be made at present. Future studies should examine long-term effects of intermittent fasting and the potential synergistic effects of combining intermittent fasting with exercise.
I fucking told you morons. You need to fast for at least a whole day. Preferably a few days or more. Skipping breakfast isn't doing shit. So many fatass americans skip breakfast. You can disregard the mouse trial obviously there massive differences in metabolism, considering they live 2 years.

I fucking told you morons. You need to fast for at least a whole day. Preferably a few days or more. Skipping breakfast isn't doing shit. So many fatass americans skip breakfast. You can disregard the mouse trial considering a day to a mouse is a week to us, obviously massive differences in metabolism.
I think they have to do more trials, as its stated.
Do you know about the HGH effect one?

No idea. Autophagy causes an increase in HGH? Would make sense considering they can extract HGH from fat.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/
Studies in man have shown that the episodic release of growth hormone (GH) is infrequent and erratic, and unlike that in the rat does not appear to have discernible ultradian periodicities. However, these observations in nonfasted subjects may be invalid since mixed nutrients have unpredictable effects on GH release. Moreover, in the fed state basal GH levels are frequently undetectable, thus rendering the identification of low amplitude pulses unreliable. Accordingly, the 24-h pulsatile pattern of GH secretion obtained from repetitive venous sampling in six normal adult male subjects was examined during a control fed day and during the first and fifth days of a 5-d fast. The GH data were analyzed using two distinct methods: a discrete pulse detection algorithm (Cluster analysis) and Fourier expansion time-series, which allows fixed periodicities of secretory activity to be resolved. The 5-d fast resulted in a significant increase in discrete GH pulse frequency (5.8 +/- 0.7 vs. 9.9 +/- 0.7 pulses/24 h, P = 0.028), 24 h integrated GH concentration (2.82 +/- 0.50 vs. 8.75 +/- 0.82 micrograms.min/ml; P = 0.0002), and maximal pulse amplitude (5.9 +/- 1.1 vs. 12.3 +/- 1.6 ng/ml, P less than 0.005). While multiple low-amplitude sinusoidal periodicities were present on the control fed day, time-series analysis revealed enhancement of circadian and ultradian cycles on the first and fifth days of fasting. Concomitantly, fasting resulted in a decline (day 1 vs. day 5) in serum concentrations of somatomedin C (1.31 +/- 0.22 vs. 0.77 +/- 0.18 U/ml) and glucose (4.9 +/- 0.2 vs. 3.2 +/- 0.2 mmol/liter), and a marked rise in free fatty acid (0.43 +/- 0.12 vs. 1.55 +/- 0.35 mmol/liter) and acetoacetate (35 +/- 6 vs. 507 +/- 80 nmol/liter). We conclude that the acute nutritional status is an important determinant of spontaneous pulsatile GH secretion in man. Fast-induced enhancement of GH release is achieved through combined frequency (discrete pulses) and amplitude (sinusoidal periodicities) modulation. Such alterations in somatotropic hormone release may play an important role in substrate homeostasis during starvation.
As you said though, it needs days.
Have you ever tried it?

I have talked on here before about my struggles with skinnyfat/curry genetics and getting "buff". In short, I've tried for years to get buff but always remained weak, small, and skinnyfat. If I tried bulking I'd get fat. If I tried cutting, I'd get weaker. And so nothing changed.

I think I've finally found the solution in the past few months. The key seems to be a combination of 16/8 intermittent fasting with massive amounts of exercise.

I've been doing the intermittent fasting for a year now almost, and I definitely trimmed ~2-3% body fat off with it alone. But since adding the massive amount of exercise in the past 1-2 months, I've lost at least 1-2 inches off my waist in just that short time, while also maintaining the same weight. My pants and underwear are falling off, but my total weight has remained the same. This is "body recomposition" - the loss of fat and gain of muscle at the same time - which is the holy grail for skinnyfatters.

It's still too early to say "mission accomplished", but I've never lost that much fat in such a short time while simultaneously increasing my strength, endurance, and muscle mass. So I think this is it. If I keep going at this rate I should look pretty good in another ~6 months or so which would be a dream come true.

This is a dietary regimen where you don't eat for 16 hours straight each day, then eat for 8 hours, then repeat. It's simple and easy. Generally the most popular way to do it is just to skip breakfast. So for example, you might get up at 8 AM, eat lunch at 12-1 PM, and then dinner at 5-8 PM, then stop eating again until the next day.

This dietary strategy is designed for skinnyfatters. 16/8 intermittent fasting helps with body recomp by giving your body a longer time of caloric deficit per day (16 hours) to burn fat in, then feeding it (usually after or along with exercise) to help rebuild muscle. This allows you to burn fat without going into such aggressive catabolism that you burn muscle too. And it gives your muscles a chance to regenerate each day.

Other big advantages of 16/8 intermittent fasting:
- It's easier to do that the six meals a day trainers used to suggest or ketogenic diets which are exhausting.
- It's especially easy if you are lazy in the morning and hate breakfast.
- It makes you appreciate your meals more when they come.

I am doing 2 scoops of whey protein a day (extra 56 g protein since I don't like eating chicken breasts all day). One veggie shake a day. The rest is maybe a turkey sub, some chicken with rice and broccoli, lentils, or something else reasonable. If I want to cheat with some junk, I might have a chocolate bar to break my fast if I just finished working out as well, and I'll explain why in a moment.

Massive Exercise
The second component to what's been working for me is massive amounts of exercise. I have always previously bought into the "don't overexercise" philosophy trainers promote. Most bodybuilders/trainers will advise against doing too much cardio, or hitting the same body part too often. But in my case, whenever I followed those minimalistic approaches, I didn't gain enough muscle on bulks, and I lost too much muscle on cuts. I also have noticed most high level athletes exercise several hours every day and don't suffer from it - they look great, so why be so restrictive?

I think the need for high levels of exercise in my case is secondary to shitty genetics. In studies there are "nonresponders" to exercise who don't gain nearly as much muscle as "high responders" despite same diet and lifting regimens. I think I am a low responder at best. And I think I have now proven that for me, the solution has been to do way more exercise than people usually recommend.

The new exercise I have been doing is 1-2 hours biking 4 days a week. Today I did 3 hours. I don't set a maximum limit. I just bike as much as I have time and energy for. I bike as hard and fast as I can. This tends to emulate HIIT principles, though I don't plan anything tightly. I just go with whatever's fun for me. Since this is a massive amount of leg exercise, I am no longer doing leg workouts with weights. Most cyclists have incredible legs whether they lift weights or not.

I am then doing upper body weight lifting 3-5 days a week as well. This commonly includes a random rotation of bench press, incline press, dips on rings, pullups, rows, push ups, bicep curls, deltoid flies. Mostly compound exercises. I am not bothering with many isolation exercises. I am also no longer worrying about "giving enough time between hitting the same body part twice". Again, my philosophy now is that if you are a nonresponder you must hit the body longer, harder, and more frequently to get results. So as long as I feel well enough to rework a body part without injury, I do it.

Combining These
The absolute best combination of these two things comes on my days when I'm not working. I wake up with nothing to eat, and then I go biking for a few hours on an empty stomach. I will have consumed >100 grams protein the day before, and studies show this circulates in the blood for at least a day after. So I have protein in my system already during this to help protect my muscles.

The body has around ~2000 calories worth of total glycogen stores which it initially uses for energy when you don't feed it. You are burning 100 calories per hour at baseline. So in the 16 hours fasting, you are burning 1600 calories. Biking burns another 500+ calories per hour. Two hours of biking plus the fast = 2600 calories burned at a minimum. So it is inevitable to start burning fat during this time.

After you've burned most of your glycogen and you are heavily burning fat, your body will go into ketosis. This is what people aim for on low carb diets. It's where your body is purely burning fat to make ketones. I find after 1-2 hours of biking, I start to taste ketones in my mouth. If you've ever done no carb you'll know the taste. Any exercise after that is almost guaranteed to be primarily fat burning. So this process allows you to basically enter and leave ketosis multiple times a week. It gives the benefits of a ketogenic diet without the exhaustion and carb cravings.

Once you finish your workout or bike, and are ready to eat again, because your glycogen stores are so depleted, you can really hammer carbs or even sugar hard. Any carbs or sugar you take in will almost purely go to replentishing your glycogen stores. You can even eat chocolate bars. Your body will not be able to use any sugar from it to make fat even if it wants to because the muscles and liver will soak it up instead. So you can eat a massive carb loaded meal with zero consequence (as long as it's not too fatty and still has some protein).

This constant oscillation between borderline ketosis (during the fasts) and excess (during the refeeding parts which ideally follow exercise) allows a simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain.

Again, I concede this might be premature to get too excited over, but I am excited. I've never seen my belt size go down so much in 1-2 months and yet my total weight is exactly the same. I also love the taste of ketones because it tastes like victory (fat burning) and I'm tasting them more and more on my long bike days. So if anyone is suffering with skinnyfat genetics, you might want to consider 16/8 intermittent fasting and upping your exercise to as much as you can physically handle.

The best article I have read which seems to confirm this philosophy is this one (although he's more anti-cardio than I am):
https://legionathletics.com/skinny-fat/

I wanted to write this while it was fresh in my mind and seemed interesting to me. I'll post back in a few months to see if I've made the same amount of further progress. I'm optimistic. It's hard not to be when you're tasting ketones.

In my experience a combination of HIIT and IF is absolutely necessary to keep the fat down. Lifting weights doesn't do shit for me.

Being serious here - get the book "The One Minute Workout" by Martin Gibala. The title is clickbait but he's the foremost HIIT researcher and the book contains a lot of HIIT routines that have been scientifically proven to reduce visceral fat.
Seems to be legit. I just recently watched this video and he explains it very well.
It's the solution for everybody that wants to get a great body, but doesn't want to live for bodybuilding. Who has time to eat 3, 4 or even 5 meals a day? I hate eating, so it would even lower my quality of life.
When I start going to the gym, I will try out this fasting method.

This guy's on steroids. The vegan bodybuilders are a fucking sham. There was another YouTuber who was a vegan bodybuilder who was busted for taking 'roids. If you take test and tren you can have the shittiest diet and you'll still gain muscle and lose fat.

As you said though, it needs days.
Have you ever tried it?
thats good to know, another reason fasting is king. makes sense since historically humans haven't always had access to food.
yeah I've fasted a lot.. I have a shitty endomorph body, so I naturally put on weight really quick. If something pops up in my life that makes me stop LDAR'ing il fast for up too week until i'm at my goal weight.

thats good to know, another reason fasting is king. makes sense since historically humans haven't always had access to food.
yeah I've fasted a lot.. I have a shitty endomorph body, so I naturally put on weight really quick. If something pops up in my life that makes me stop LDAR'ing il fast for up too week until i'm at my goal weight.
Good luck!
Fasting crew checking the fuck in.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11205145
btw high GH levels will make you smarter.

Good luck!
I didn't mean I plan to in the future. I meant i've done it a handful of times. 2 day fasts are the norm for me, but i've gotten to a full week three times now. the first two days are actually the hardest.

Skinnyfat ethnic here. Everytime I try fasting, I get stomach acid problems. It's over

Good post. High IQ. I've been doing IF as well and lost 6kgs.

I fucking told you morons. You need to fast for at least a whole day. Preferably a few days or more. Skipping breakfast isn't doing shit. So many fatass americans skip breakfast. You can disregard the mouse trial obviously there massive differences in metabolism, considering they live 2 years.
Fatass Americans skip breakfast but still eat processed garbage in monstrous quantities in the afternoons.

I got a good mesomorphic body. I have been too depressed lately to exercise and I have gotten fairly overweight and somewhat weaker. How do you think this would work for a guy with genes like mine?