Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Internal locus of control is bullshit s

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Have you ever heard about external locus control vs internal locus control?

It is thought that people with external locus control when something bad happens to them blame the surroundings and external factors rather than themselves, and on the other side, people with internal locus control blame themselves and their abilityes or actions rather than external factors.

Some advanced IT guys says that omega incel males have external locus control, while alpha chad males have internal locus control and say tham problems of omega males are because they have external locus control. But I think that this assumption is totally bullshit and wrong, just imagine Chad who says
"yes she cheated on me, but this is my fault, its because I didnt gave her enough attention" :lul:
or
"i beaten her, but not because shes cheating whore, its because I couldnt sustain my anger"JFL
or imagine him saying
"I couldnt make good grades in english language because I didnt work enough, I need to try more",
no chad wont say that he will say "english language, only retards need that" and will make fun of incels who tries to learn it hard and who really blames themselves

Ive never seen chad in my life who could blame himself for his lack of abilities, its always women, incels and japanese who blames themselves and say like anime characters "GANBAROU!" and that they must to train harder, because they have no resorts in their life where theyre really good at.

I remember I blamed myself because I couldnt pass school program and was constantly saying to myself that "youre retard, you dont work enough". But what it gave me this vaunted internal locus of control? Nothing .

Blaming yourself is so useless, left it to japanese to blame themselves, they love it.

Sorry if my english is bad, I dont do long posts because of it.

Blaming yourself is cucked

There's no point in blaming yourself when you've tried everything and all you've experienced is failure.

Some people weren't meant to be winners in life.

Excellent thread and it accords with my own thoughts on the issue.

If anything, incels have too much of an internal locus of control, and beat themselves up over things outside of their control as if they have the ability to affect them.

Chad have too much pride and ego to blame himself. Incel trait: born without an ego

I never blame myself ngl

If anything, incels have too much of an internal locus of control, and beat themselves up over things outside of their control as if they have the ability to affect them.
Chad doesn't question himself or go introspection mode like incels do.

Chad doesn't question himself or go introspection mode like incels do.
A more relevant dichotomy for what IT speaks of is "fixed mindset" vs. "growth mindset," or whether you think your current situation is permanent or mutable.

Most people are static and have a fixed mindset, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. What is the purpose of pointless striving?

If you're ugly and/or autistic, being optimistic about your sexual prospects and agreeing with the bluepill is only an indication of your credulity.

there is no such thing as blame when you think about it thoroughly, ive made a thread on this before

A more relevant dichotomy for what IT speaks of is "fixed mindset" vs. "growth mindset," or whether you think your current situation is permanent or mutable.

Most people are static and have a fixed mindset, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. What is the purpose of pointless striving?

If you're ugly and/or autistic, being optimistic about your sexual prospects and agreeing with the bluepill is only an indication of your credulity.
I had the growth mindset for over half a decade and it got me fucking nowhere in dating.

I mean yeah i got an engineering degree and my body looks nice because of the gym. But it didn't do anything for me with women.

The whole growth/redpill mindset fucked me over in many ways. I wasted so much time and embarrassed myself so much trying to be social or trying to get with women. Wish I hadn't tried at all

I had the growth mindset for over half a decade and it got me fucking nowhere in dating.

I mean yeah i got an engineering degree and my body looks nice because of the gym. But it didn't do anything for me with women.

The whole growth/redpill mindset fucked me over in many ways. I wasted so much time and embarrassed myself so much trying to be social or trying to get with women. Wish I hadn't tried at all
It is no coincidence that scammers, whether they are selling a "get rich quick" scheme or a "get girls guaranteed" scheme, always promote a positive mindset as the prerequisite to success.

Being unduly positive simply makes you vulnerable to exploitation. This is why you are expected to constantly smile in service sector jobs, or think about the bright side of things in therapy.

The way to achieve self-actualization, on the other hand, especially if you're neurotic, is to make a brutal assessment of what you're good at vs. what you're bad at, and, if anything, use your negativity as fuel to maximize what you're good at.

Last edited:
It is no coincidence that scammers, whether they are selling a "get rich quick" scheme or a "get girls guaranteed" scheme, always promote a positive mindset as the prerequisite to success.

Being unduly positive simply makes you vulnerable to exploitation. This is why you are expected to constantly smile in service sector jobs, or think about the bright side of things in therapy.

The way to achieve self-actualization, especially if you're neurotic, is to make a brutal assessment of what you're good at and what you're bad at, and, if anything, use your negativity as fuel to maximize what you're good at.
Also explains why dumb western whites always get scammed/abused by non whites. They've been a sold an extremely positive worldview their entire life. Sweden in particular is a great example

Also explains why dumb western whites always get scammed/abused by non whites. They've been a sold an extremely positive worldview their entire life. Sweden in particular is a great example
A society ruled by psychopathic scam-artists needs a credulous population of suckers to dupe.

I meant "too much of an external locus of control" here.

Last edited:
There's a swarm of locusts that are eating all the grains.

Consider stoicism. The only thing you can control is your own reactions to things.

There's no blame for your face.

it's just the way it is