Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intimacy-pill

Pepsi_man

Pepsi_man

Recruit
★★
You were once a teenager, 15 years old you saw your classmates having their first kiss going in and out of various relationships, some even having their first sexual experiences, and yet you never had any of that, you start wondering if there's something wrong you ask yourself, why am i not like the other people? is there something wrong with me? and then you keep telling yourself that everything will turn up just fine once you reach your 20s, you'll have all of what the others have just be patient..
Many years go by and now you're in the middle of your 20s you're still at the same level as when you were 15, but your peers have now moved on, things like (kissing, hugging, sex, intimacy etc..) are nothing to them, they can't fathom not having any of that but you do. They're starting to have families and settle down or at the very least be at peace with their urges and lusts, while you're still struggling for as little as a first kiss or a passionate hug.
Yet someone from those people comes up to you and tell you that it's fine it's not that important, you're not entitled to that anyway and it doesn't matter if you don't get it .

I just want sex, brudda.

There are more things in life :soy:

Oh wow. You’ve just described my whole experience

I never knew what was wrong with me through it all.

We are stucked in beginner mode of sexual experiences tbh.

Pass the rope my friends

I know what's wrong with me. I'm short and ugly.

Well, not everyone here missed out on that but I see your point. An incel is either a man that goes life without female attention or has went 6 months or more without it and fails to receive it in the present but craves it.

"Sex isn't all that good bro! You aren't missing out on much!" - Chad, age 18, sexhaver since age 13

What is love anyways, but a sense of gratitude for something given, be it sex or love or a fat wallet. What do I have to give? I am cynical, I am ugly, I have no resources, no good genes, no wealthy parents, nothing. I'm worthless in women's eyes, and increasingly in my own. My semen is poison my children would be subhuman trash like me. It would be better if I were gone, but some biological imperative to hope and live is keeping me on this planet and sane. If there is a God he must be evil, for he has created me.