Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over INTP is by far the worst personality type you can have

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
INTP = Autistic cel

Famous for being over represented in gamers, geeks (not the successful type though), basement-dwellers. Known for being high inhib, pseudo-intellectual, cowardly, lazy, sub-par hygiene.

Even INFP is better cause at least you drop the pseudo-intellectual part and you're just a regular crackhead no-life.

Implying "personality types" are a thing. I bet you think "Introverts" and "extroverts" are something too

Everyone has the same personality at birth, your "personality type" is just how society treated you. It's a way for normies to feel special "OH I'M INFJ" No you faggot shut up

I bet this "INTP" personality type is just being treated like shit all your life because your ugly or short or something

INTP is the worst.

ENTJ incels are the most hated though.

Implying "personality types" are a thing. I bet you think "Introverts" and "extroverts" are something too

Everyone has the same personality at birth, your "personality type" is just how society treated you. It's a way for normies to feel special "OH I'M INFJ" No you faggot shut up

I bet this "INTP" personality type is just being treated like shit all your life because your ugly or short or something
You unfortunately have 0 proof of what you just said.

You unfortunately have 0 proof of what you just said.
Of course, because jews. Do you think you're unique because you have a zodiac sign or astronomical signal? LMAO.

Look around. "Wow all the chads have the personality type that are low inhib" "Wow all the incels have the personality type of being shy and high inhib" oh wow just a coincedence

Last edited:
Of course, because jews. Do you think you're unique because you have a zodiac sign or astronomical signal? LMAO.

Look around. "Wow all the chads have the personality type that are low inhib" "Wow all the incels have the personality type of being shy and high inhib" oh wow just a coincedence
Stopped reading at "because Jews".
Stop being a contrarian to everything and let people be.

Stopped reading at "because Jews".
Stop being a contrarian to everything and let people be.
Personality type, Zodiac signs, Astrological Signs are all made up bullshit to make normies feel more unique. That's why thots use them all the time to assure themselves they are "not like the other girls" when they are.

EVERYONE IS THE SAME, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HOW WE WERE RAISED BY SOCIETY AND OUR GENES. YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE DEPENDS ON IF SOCIETY TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT OR NOT.

it is no coincedence all the chads have the same "personality type" and all the incels have the same "personality type".

Last edited:

Exactly, no such thing as a personality gene. My better looking brother is a huge extrovert

Womenvspolpersonality

MBTI is full of shit, used by a bunch of pseudo-intellectual normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back