Introductions

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Commander
-
Hello, is this where the actual loners hang out at? If so, I'd like to confer a debut upon this website for I am also one. It sucks but this is how the circumstances played out for me in life. Atleast now, I'm on a forum that actually understands the social problems unique to me (and congruently everyone else similar to me here).
Welcome senpai

Alfeo

Alfeo

my own life dont even matters to me
-
So i never really have done this (bc no friends) so lets try.

Well first of all i'm 25 years(soon 26 years old),i live alone, Wageslave and gymcel, i read alot(bc no friends) yeah and thats it, never talked to a woman and it has gone so far that if a woman looks at me, i get a fucking heartattack, so my fait will be that i will die alone(hopefully before my 40s)

SO yeah and that is for 6 years now i believe but hey, just work on you bro just be yourself and go out.

p.s.: Sorry for my bad english is not my first language

needsolution

needsolution

-

Well first of all i'm 25 years(soon 26 years old),i live alone, Wageslave and gymcel, i read alot(bc no friends) yeah and thats it, never talked to a woman and it has gone so far that if a woman looks at me, i get a fucking heartattack, so my fait will be that i will die alone(hopefully before my 40s)

SO yeah and that is for 6 years now i believe but hey, just work on you bro just be yourself and go out.

@2340922 wants to know ur location

AzTookTheBlackpill

AzTookTheBlackpill

just a french shortcel
-
24, KHHV
1m69 (5'6)
shortcel + mentalcel
quiet wagie
living in south-east France

Overlord
-
@2340922 wants to know ur location

where are u from? :feelstrash:

Orgalorg

Orgalorg

Recruit
-
Howdy folks! Good to be here with people that actually understand. I'm a metal worker, martial artist and I totally love games. DotA, Fallout and Quake are just a few favourites. I'm also into reading. Anything historical or horror is cool. Shoutout to my boy HP Lovecraft. I'm from the land down under in a shitty town with nothing to do except gaming and fitness, unless I want to become a crackie that is.
Crystalised methamphetamine is everywhere. Crackies thrash cars and burn 'em. break into houses and steal people's shit. I ended up buying a bunch of steel and fabricating bars for my windows to keep the crackies out. Not to mention I have an extra heavy door so they can't kick it in. If my gaming PC gets stolen for crystal, I will probably go insane.
Apart from that, life here isn't too bad. I have my space, my doggo (Spug, he's a mutt through and through. his breed is anyone's guess really.) and my hobbies.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

(-_-)ㄱ
-
All braincel refugees should introduce here

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
Howdy folks! Good to be here with people that actually understand. I'm a metal worker, martial artist and I totally love games. DotA, Fallout and Quake are just a few favourites. I'm also into reading. Anything historical or horror is cool. Shoutout to my boy HP Lovecraft. I'm from the land down under in a shitty town with nothing to do except gaming and fitness, unless I want to become a crackie that is.
Crystalised methamphetamine is everywhere. Crackies thrash cars and burn 'em. break into houses and steal people's shit. I ended up buying a bunch of steel and fabricating bars for my windows to keep the crackies out. Not to mention I have an extra heavy door so they can't kick it in. If my gaming PC gets stolen for crystal, I will probably go insane.
Apart from that, life here isn't too bad. I have my space, my doggo (Spug, he's a mutt through and through. his breed is anyone's guess really.) and my hobbies.
hello

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Hello! I like soy

scarsofspeed_

scarsofspeed_

one of the 80,000
-
All braincel refugees should introduce here
guess it's my turn then...
I'm a 19yo KHHV who copes with gaming, music, and speeding in a shitbox.

That's pretty much all there is to my existence

330ripped

330ripped

Recruit
-
5'6, most likely autistic but never diagnosed, parents ruined my brain at 8 when they put me on ssris because i didn't get along with my cunt teacher

needsolution

needsolution

-
guess it's my turn then...
I'm a 19yo KHHV who copes with gaming, music, and speeding in a shitbox.

That's pretty much all there is to my existence
5'6, most likely autistic but never diagnosed, parents ruined my brain at 8 when they put me on ssris because i didn't get along with my cunt teacher
refugees welcome

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

(-_-)ㄱ
-
21, university student. Indian , 173cm
Suffered from excema, still have marks all over body.
Gray hair to some level.
Very crooked teeth, resulted in completely misplaced jaw hence ruined jawline.
Was born in poverty so none of these things were addressed in time, or correctly.
Had lots of issues in family while growing up, dad died last year which finally brought some stability in life.
Now i am in a good university while in a startup where I am able to earn a decent wage, so supporting family and atleast got braces to fix my teeth, nothing can be done about ruined jaw.
I did have a girlfriend in university who atleast I kissed, but she clearly said she doesn't like kissing me. Turned out she was dating me only because i used to help her with assignments etc.( Basically i was a bluepilled cuck) . In highschool i was bullied , had no chanced with any girl , because everyone said " you will find better" , " I don't deserve you ". Blah blah blah.
Completely blackpilled now , would rather spend my life in politics/indian villages.
It's truly over
BUT
I did have a girlfriend in university who atleast I kissed
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

H

Hardik

AnnoyingCreep
-
It's truly over
BUT

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Yeah , i got lucky, some people would exchange these favours with you for your help. Not to brag, but i am pretty good at coding, i spend 2-3 hours on an assignment which takes 2 weeks for others and usually get rank 1. And since I don't have CS branch , other people ask my help for their project. Which can sort of explain you why she "let me kiss her " ( her words) .

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

My brain disabled by the constant pain
-
Hello everyone, I'm a phonepostingcel that's 21 y/o. I'm also suicidal, homocidal and on anti-depressants!

A

AverTune

Recruit
-
Never had gf, kissless, handholdless, VIRGIN, no friends, no family. My job sucks, trolling colleagues every day, forcing them to swallow blackpill.
From r/braincels. Memes, aggressive coping and fun.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
Never had gf, kissless, handholdless, VIRGIN, no friends, no family. My job sucks, trolling colleagues every day, forcing them to swallow blackpill.
From r/braincels. Memes, aggressive coping and fun.
hi

T

The Incel Decade

Recruit
-
30s incel, aspie, introverted loner, far too high inhib to have so much as a social media account.

Name inspired by the recent Incel Decade threads. 2020s the decade of the Incel as sex (beyond beta bucks and poly relationships) becomes only for the men at the top.

We need forums like this where like minded men can congregate. The big platforms like youtube or reddit will always censor.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

When will the suffering end
-
30s incel, aspie, introverted loner, far too high inhib to have so much as a social media account.

Name inspired by the recent Incel Decade threads. 2020s the decade of the Incel as sex (beyond beta bucks and poly relationships) becomes only for the men at the top.

We need forums like this where like minded men can congregate. The big platforms like youtube or reddit will always censor.
Hello there newcel, welcome aboard the clown train

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-

hi

SushiKatSenpai

SushiKatSenpai

"Along time exist fate, the bearer of cruelty."
-
hello everyone, not much to say animucoping, waifu coping ricecel living in the west

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
hello i'm new. i'm a 5'8 2/10 face and retarded

Acherontia_Styx

Acherontia_Styx

Hope cope and rope: the subhuman lifecycle
-
Hi all,

I'm a 19M ricecel in the US, been lurking here for a couple months and 500+ hrs by this point. Looking forward to discussing the blackpill with brocels

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

(-_-)ㄱ
-
Hi all,

I'm a 19M ricecel in the US, been lurking here for a couple months and 500+ hrs by this point. Looking forward to discussing the blackpill with brocels
Hello Sir!
wpmy6fo-png.156538

PureNomad

PureNomad

Recruit
-
Hey all, guess I should introduce myself. I'm English a natural born lone wolf and oldcel @ 46, had a long term relationship over a decade or so ago and have a son. Wamen don't even seem to notice me now, and I've been celibate so long I kinda no longer care. Copes: local pub 3 or 4 nights a week and drink till I drop, I read sci-fi mostly, game, watch movies, go to music gigs, go to Manchester city home games. Guess I'm doing fine other than having that niggling self doubt that I should be sharing my life with someone.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
Hey all, guess I should introduce myself. I'm English a natural born lone wolf and oldcel @ 46, had a long term relationship over a decade or so ago and have a son. Wamen don't even seem to notice me now, and I've been celibate so long I kinda no longer care. Copes: local pub 3 or 4 nights a week and drink till I drop, I read sci-fi mostly, game, watch movies, go to music gigs, go to Manchester city home games. Guess I'm doing fine other than having that niggling self doubt that I should be sharing my life with someone.
how long ago was the relationship?

PureNomad

PureNomad

Recruit
-
Over a decade or so ago

I think he probably belongs here tbh
I don't know myself tbh, guess I'm fakecel because of having one semi successful relationship in my life. But over the span of my whole life I'm probably more incel than most. I did join some celibate/asexual site for all of 5 minutes, but those guys are creepy fuckers mostly repressed homos or people fucked up by sexual abuse.