Introductions

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

In pursuit of knowledge | Read bio
-
KHV
Never been in a relationship
(Framecel: wristcel, anklecel, ribcagecel, shouldercel/claviclecel, skullcel), highinhibcel, social anxiety-cel.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
fakecel if you have good clavicles
Youngcel who doesn't mention face, height, serious mental illness or other extraordinary factor :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsugh::feelsbaton: Surely you as a truecel understand

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

In pursuit of knowledge | Read bio
-
Youngcel who doesn't mention face, height, serious mental illness or other extraordinary factor :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsugh::feelsbaton: Surely you as a truecel understand
I have a narrow palate and crooked teeth aswell, although I'm trying to get braces. Admittedly my face is not freakishly bad. Although people can't rate themselves very well I'd put my face as a 4/10. This is a forum for people who are 'involuntary celibate' and I fit the definition. I've been rajected 6 times by even average looking women online and irl, and I haven't tried to dumpster dive yet i know. But what do you expect me to do to then come back to this place and 'prove' that I fit the definition of an incel. Me being older and still a virgin?
fakecel if you have good clavicles

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
good clavical haver spotted

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Why even cope
-
20, akward and slow-minded cel with toasted dopamine circuits
I want to see if I can change,stop fucking my life up.
Still have some bluepill left

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel
-
Hi guys my name is Bummer and I pride myself on being incel.co's first ever homosexual polysexual hermaphrodite pansexual lesbian gay queer transexual peepeepoopoosexual incel!

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
Hi guys my name is Bummer and I pride myself on being incel.co's first ever homosexual polysexual hermaphrodite pansexual lesbian gay queer transexual peepeepoopoosexual incel!
You are so brave for coming out, slay queen!!!!

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Stunning

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel
-
You are so brave for coming out, slay queen!!!!
thank you!!!! It's SO difficult to do that when old white men are trying to MESS U UP!! That and frickin incels on their ltitle hate speech forum r/braincels

Also hi @FrailPaleStaleMale I luv u and see you lurking

Yerberito

Yerberito

Recruit
-
Konichiwa... its over for mexcels over under 5’7” im 5’3”