★★★★★
125d 10h 30m
Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
5d 12h 4m
Hello,

I had been lurking the forum for a long time (approximately since r/braincels was shut down), but I was too high inhibit to create an account and actively participate on the forum. I visited the forum daily for about 1-3 hours.

Anyway, I would consider myself a trucel, i.e., manlet, ethnic, ugly, and mentally destroyed.

I hope to have a good time on this forum.

Thanks for reading.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
114d 9h 50m
Hello,

I had been lurking the forum for a long time (approximately since r/braincels was shut down), but I was too high inhibit to create an account and actively participate on the forum. I visited the forum daily for about 1-3 hours.

Anyway, I would consider myself a trucel, i.e., manlet, ethnic, ugly, and mentally destroyed.

I hope to have a good time on this forum.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome hombre

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
4d 7h 24m
>muttcel quadrooncel
>mentally ill
>no strong identity
>woman hater
>wants a normal life and be self-sufficient
>20 years old as of now

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I can't express myself
★★★★★
125d 10h 30m
>muttcel quadrooncel
>mentally ill
>no strong identity
>woman hater
>wants a normal life and be self-sufficient
>20 years old as of now
I see

welcome

Ivatz de Vjolka

Ivatz de Vjolka

Lowly Graycel
8h 30m
19, KHHV, Slavcel, 177cm.
Norwodcel, chincel, jawcel, framecel, bonecel, wristcel, manlet.

I like visual novels, anime, basic JRPGs, and games like Europa Universalis, though I'm terrible at them.

Didn't go to kindergarten, nor socialized until I was 7, which seriously fucked up my social development. Never could recover from its consequences.

Managed to make a two friends in school, because we liked Beyblade (it's an anime), but didn't go out or do stuff outside of school with them. They eventually left me, because I was acting like an utter retard. I was very low inhib back then.

I fell for some PUA shit when I was 13 (How to approach girls if you're shy? Do girls like nerdy guys?) But no matter how confident I tried to appear, or how cool my shoes were, nothing came out of it. I didn't even think it could be because of the way I look, or because I am a friendless loser with no status whatsoever among my peers.

I thought everything would get better in high school, that my life would be just like in high school slice of life anime. I hanged out with others for the first two weeks, but their interactions flowed so naturally, while everything I said or did was so forced and stilted. I ended up getting ignored, because they already had friends from before high school.

Now that I know it's been over since long time ago, I've given up all attempts at real life anything. There's no point to it. I'm just LDARing when not at school. And I'm starting university in fall. Can't NEET, because support for that would be pathetic in here.

Sorry for the long intro.

I hope you have a nice day, as nice as it could get, at least.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
114d 9h 50m

I like visual novels, anime, basic JRPGs, and games like Europa Universalis, though I'm terrible at them.

Didn't go to kindergarten, nor socialized until I was 7, which seriously fucked up my social development. Never could recover from its consequences.

Managed to make a two friends in school, because we liked Beyblade (it's an anime), but didn't go out or do stuff outside of school with them. They eventually left me, because I was acting like an utter retard. I was very low inhib back then.

I fell for some PUA shit when I was 13 (How to approach girls if you're shy? Do girls like nerdy guys?) But no matter how confident I tried to appear, or how cool my shoes were, nothing came out of it. I didn't even think it could be because of the way I look, or because I am a friendless loser with no status whatsoever among my peers.

I thought everything would get better in high school, that my life would be just like in high school slice of life anime. I hanged out with others for the first two weeks, but their interactions flowed so naturally, while everything I said or did was so forced and stilted. I ended up getting ignored, because they already had friends from before high school.

Now that I know it's been over since long time ago, I've given up all attempts at real life anything. There's no point to it. I'm just LDARing when not at school. And I'm starting university in fall. Can't NEET, because support for that would be pathetic in here.

Brutal shit man. Welcome.

Hungarocel

Hungarocel

Banned
-
43d 8h 42m

177 cm is now manlet-tier? I wonder what else you exaggerated in your description.

Ivatz de Vjolka

Ivatz de Vjolka

Lowly Graycel
8h 30m
It is in Bulgaria. Most of the adult population is average height, but the ones born around the late 1990s and early 2000s, are usually at least 10cm taller than everyone else.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I can't express myself
★★★★★
125d 10h 30m

hello

lll

lll

Luminary
★★★★★
19d 12h 8m
Hi I’m new. 17, 5’7”, sandcel

its over

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
★★★★★
27d 17h 55m
Another bump

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
87d 13h 29m

Hey it's a fellow norwoodcel. I'm 19 too.

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
87d 13h 29m

Damn he never returned

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
87d 13h 29m

Damn this dude was only here for a day and never came back. Sad shit he sounds a lot like me.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
114d 9h 50m
Damn this dude was only here for a day and never came back. Sad shit he sounds a lot like me.
Maybe greycel bullying drove him away or he just has better copes tbh

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

My Initials are actually ER
★★★★★
18d 5h 34m
I never introduced myself. Is it too late to do so now?

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

just be a gay furry theory
★★★★★
65d 14h 25m
Completely done with this shit forum full of LARPers and /pol/tard users

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
66d 8h 52m
thank you brother
GTFO. There's enough weebs. We're full.

FUCKING WEEB. LEAVE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
87d 13h 29m
Hello

I'm Ugly.

lll

lll

Luminary
★★★★★
19d 12h 8m
New to the forum :)

78980n

78980n

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 17h 4m
hey guys. im new here. sure does suck being a virgin haha!

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
★★★★★
34d 23h 21m
:y'all: I'm an Inwell hello

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

I want out
★★★★★
37d 19h 26m
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
★★★★★
106d 1h 36m
Whos know bro I might grow 5 inches this summer :feelsEhh:
Turns out I'm not 5'7 but 5'6 so you're now taller than me meaning you're my enemy.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
114d 9h 50m
Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Kaneki_Haise

Kaneki_Haise

隻眼の王
11h 40m
Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!
Nice to meet you guys im half japanese and i like anime.
I saw this as a nice place to be admist my circumstances :)

Hay14

Hay14

Recruit
14h 41m
I’m just a 5’6” uglycel with no friends trying to make sure I have enough money to eat 5 days a week.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
114d 9h 50m
HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Ugly white youngcel, braincels refugee
3d 9h 42m
Hi. I joined the incel community a little over a year ago when I discovered r/braincels and I related to the issues they were talking about, particularly in regards to things like feelings of loss over missing out on critical life experiences (teenage love, for example). I stuck to reddit incel communities even after r/braincels got banned but lately they’ve been flooded with fakecels and it’s just gotten unbearable.

werty1457

werty1457

16, 5'7" mixedrace truecel & mentalcel
★★★
21d 13h 10m
Hi. I joined the incel community a little over a year ago when I discovered r/braincels and I related to the issues they were talking about, particularly in regards to things like feelings of loss over missing out on critical life experiences (teenage love, for example). I stuck to reddit incel communities even after r/braincels got banned but lately they’ve been flooded with fakecels and it’s just gotten unbearable.
based man