Introductions

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
139d 1h 14m
Keep on posting intellectual posts in the introductions thread for me
No I won't. Not here. The jannies might get angry seeing my posts here. I would rather post on the place which is the home of all intellectual gaints, sewers.

A

Animecel2D

Enlightened
★★★★★
213d 15h 16m
No I won't. Not here. The jannies might get angry seeing my posts here. I would rather post on the place which is the home of all intellectual gaints, sewers.
Cope, they will be slobbering all over the absolute intellectuality emanating from our posts, they would care not from whence thy posts are situated in.

BrazilianSigmasDad

BrazilianSigmasDad

Homo incelus
★★★★★
35d 17h 51m
hello everyone

E

Eatmydog

Recruit
13m
Hello, a 20 years old incel from Europe finally joining after almost 2 years of lurking. I just wanted to say I'm too ugly to get a GF. It's over for me

IHateeWomen

IHateeWomen

Good Morning
★★★★
4d 6h 0m
I'm a 25 year old balding currycel, hello everyone.

I also hate women

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
★★★★★
139d 16h 7m
good morning. i hate the majority of women.

RedIce

RedIce

Melancholic Goblinoid
-
16d 6h 5m
Hello fellow incels, i am a 23 year old ethnicel living in Canada, and like many of you I probably fit under other subgroups like mentalcel, and wristcel. Thought my pathetic existence I blamed my shortcomings on my mental health and physical health, i tried gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, watched "self-help" gurus, and all that bullshit, but nothing worked, until I realized too late that I've been brainwashed to believe in "hope", and that the future is all butterflies and rainbows, that was around my first year in university, I was about 18 at the time. I've only recently transcended into a full-fledged backpiller, and oh boy, it was hard to swallow.

Been lurking her for the past couple of weeks, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
130d 3h 8m
Hello fellow incels, i am a 23 year old ethnicel living in Canada, and like many of you I probably fit under other subgroups like mentalcel, and wristcel. Thought my pathetic existence I blamed my shortcomings on my mental health and physical health, i tried gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, watched "self-help" gurus, and all that bullshit, but nothing worked, until I realized too late that I've been brainwashed to believe in "hope", and that the future is all butterflies and rainbows, that was around my first year in university, I was about 18 at the time. I've only recently transcended into a full-fledged backpiller, and oh boy, it was hard to swallow.

Been lurking her for the past couple of weeks, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
welcome

goydivision

goydivision

16yo kerosenecel
★★★
9d 17h 23m
The women’s rights movement and its consequences have been a distasteful for unattractive males.

Coulan

Coulan

3/10, framelet, ethnic khhv
★★★★★
32d 21h 40m
Hi, im a 16 year old sandcel im extremely skinny and ugly with some mental illnesses i have been lurking for about 10 months after braincels got banned

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
Hi, im a 16 year old sandcel im extremely skinny and ugly with some mental illnesses i have been lurking for about 10 months after braincels got banned
Hi, you're pretty young compared to some of us

Coulan

Coulan

3/10, framelet, ethnic khhv
★★★★★
32d 21h 40m
Hi, you're pretty young compared to some of us
Yeah i discovered the black pill when i was 15, but i have seen a lot of members here who are 15-17

Pengwin

Pengwin

★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
Yeah i discovered the black pill when i was 15, but i have seen a lot of members here who are 15-17
You still have time to ascend

Pengwin

Pengwin

★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
I hope so, but im balding and have wrinkles...
Women are overrated. find something you love and spend your time on it. chasing women won't get you nowhere, most of us didn't had a chance from the start.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
61d 13h 39m
The Mistake of God

The Mistake of God

"Incel base this is Wizard actual, it's over."
★★
4d 4h 0m
Hello Incels.co. I'm a 25 going on 26 year old half-breed khhv dicklet ricebeancel from the USA. I've been a long time lurker here since the tail end of 2018 and I must say that the information catalogued on the wiki and the personal insights, academic studies and statisical sources in argument of the blackpill have just been a wellspring of knowledge for me. The contributions made here have completely shed light on my ignorance concerning the current dynamics that dictate the sexual marketplace and has given me an accurate picture of where I stand in this god awful shitty mess. Thanks again to Sergeant Incel and the moderation team for accepting my application and thanks to all the users here who have shared their experiences and knowledge.

stuttercel

stuttercel

FREE NAUSEA
★★★★★
28d 2h 29m
Hello Incels.co. I'm a 25 going on 26 year old half-breed khhv dicklet ricebeancel from the USA. I've been a long time lurker here since the tail end of 2018 and I must say that the information catalogued on the wiki and the personal insights, academic studies and statisical sources in argument of the blackpill have just been a wellspring of knowledge for me. The contributions made here have completely shed light on my ignorance concerning the current dynamics that dictate the sexual marketplace and has given me an accurate picture of where I stand in this god awful shitty mess. Thanks again to Sergeant Incel and the moderation team for accepting my application and thanks to all the users here who have shared their experiences and knowledge.
thanks for existing

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Recruit
1d 8h 18m
Hello I’m new. I’m 5ft 11lbs and Almost 500 lbs. My main concern is will I be in danger of being doxxed here or is it something I don’t have to worry about here ? Thanks.

A

ashkeNAZI

Recruit
10h 17m
I've been lurking the site for over one year but thought I'd finally become a member especially after all the incel subreddits I used to frequent got banned. I am in my mid 20s and am almost a KHHV (except for ONE measly encounter with a whore which doesn't count IMO since I paid for it). I am short, 110 lbs, have a large hook nose, a recessed chin, no jawline, flat midface (i.e. no cheekbones), large round eyes with sceral show and negative canthal tilt. I probably have other ugly features too that I'm unaware of them being flaws according to looks theory. It never began for me. I was raised by a hideous single mother who had me in her late 30's with sperm donated by one of her gay friends. Seriously. My biological father was actually pretty attractive when he was young facially, but he is short and has a small build. And of course he's a fag so that's bad enough. My mother is from an Ashkenazi jewish background but not religious, my bio dad is a white goy. In my late teens and early 20s I tried to orthodoxmaxx but religious jewish foids are just as shallow and evil as secular ones. I'm too ugly and deformed to even attempt to maxx anywhere else. I did try all the apps and even match.com and course had no luck. It's was truly over for me before it even began.

Zettacel

Zettacel

∈ KD6-3.7-KHHV ⋑
★★★★★
77d 17h 46m
I've been lurking the site for over one year but thought I'd finally become a member especially after all the incel subreddits I used to frequent got banned. I am in my mid 20s and am almost a KHHV (except for ONE measly encounter with a whore which doesn't count IMO since I paid for it). I am short, 110 lbs, have a large hook nose, a recessed chin, no jawline, flat midface (i.e. no cheekbones), large round eyes with sceral show and negative canthal tilt. I probably have other ugly features too that I'm unaware of them being flaws according to looks theory. It never began for me. I was raised by a hideous single mother who had me in her late 30's with sperm donated by one of her gay friends. Seriously. My biological father was actually pretty attractive when he was young facially, but he is short and has a small build. And of course he's a fag so that's bad enough. My mother is from an Ashkenazi jewish background but not religious, my bio dad is a white goy. In my late teens and early 20s I tried to orthodoxmaxx but religious jewish foids are just as shallow and evil as secular ones. I'm too ugly and deformed to even attempt to maxx anywhere else. I did try all the apps and even match.com and course had no luck. It's was truly over for me before it even began.
Welcome to the forum, buddy boyo.
You're here forever, just remember that.

T

Toriku2k20

Recruit
1h 49m
19Y/O recently blackpilled, autistcel. Just trying to find ways to cope through life

Pengwin

Pengwin

★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
Hello I’m new. I’m 5ft 11lbs and Almost 500 lbs. My main concern is will I be in danger of being doxxed here or is it something I don’t have to worry about here ? Thanks.
hi

Pengwin

Pengwin

★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
Wow, you already have more posts than me

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
137d 14h 1m
ମୁଁ କୃଷ୍ଣଙ୍କୁ ପସନ୍ଦ କରେ ନାହିଁ |ငါကလေးတွေသတ်မယ်niggadickنه سمجهو ته مان نه ڪندسزه واقعیا ټولنې ته یو ګواښ یم我需要拉屎你的臉才能進入這個網站