Introductions

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Моd
★★★★★
42d 22h 4m
Hi, I'm Arkantos. I'm new to this forum and I just want to say, I hope everyone has a nice day. :)

RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
1d 15h 42m
Hello. I am a 20+ year old virgin manlet who copes by playing vidya, reading history and politics. Excited to join the forum.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 7h 23m
Hello. I am a 20+ year old virgin manlet who copes by playing vidya, reading history and politics. Excited to join the forum.
what type of history do you like?

RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
1d 15h 42m
what type of history do you like?
I like the 18th century to modern day, usually focusing on politics or social structure. Currently reading a bit about the Nazis. I want to get into pre-modern history eventually.

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 7h 23m
I like the 18th century to modern day, usually focusing on politics or social structure. Currently reading a bit about the Nazis. I want to get into pre-modern history eventually.
I used to like ww2 and fascist historymaxxing but I got tired of it. Of course, around when I got tired of it was when the mainstream media got obsessed with "le ebil altright nazis". Now I mostly like learning about antiquity and ww1. I really like Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, which is what my minor is focused on in uni rn. I like reading about the 19th century as well but recently I have been a bit tired of it since I antebellumamericamaxxed last spring.

RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
1d 15h 42m
I used to like ww2 and fascist historymaxxing but I got tired of it. Of course, around when I got tired of it was when the mainstream media got obsessed with "le ebil altright nazis". Now I mostly like learning about antiquity and ww1. I really like Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, which is what my minor is focused on in uni rn. I like reading about the 19th century as well but recently I have been a bit tired of it since I antebellumamericamaxxed last spring.
Got any books to recommend on Ancient Rome to a complete newbie? I've always wanted to read about it but could never find a good intro. I was way more into history and politics during my uni days since that's what I majored in. The Alt-Right is interesting and I like to read their websites/articles, but it's not a realistic movement.

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 7h 23m
Got any books to recommend on Ancient Rome to a complete newbie? I've always wanted to read about it but could never find a good intro. I was way more into history and politics during my uni days since that's what I majored in. The Alt-Right is interesting and I like to read their websites/articles, but it's not a realistic movement.
I never really alt right maxxed tbh. I used to go on places where they would hang out but I was never "apart of the movement" so to speak.

For ancient roman stuff I would recommend looking into primary sources tbh. I find history is always better when you just get to the original source for things (if there is no primary source, go to the most reliable/old secondary source). I really liked reading about the graffiti in Pompeii. The Voices of the Past channel of youtube is pretty good and has some Roman sources on there. For books I'd recommend reading Ovid and such. As for non primary sources I found Caesar, Life of a Colossus by Adrian Goldsworthy to be good.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
shringozi

shringozi

Banned
-
3h 38m
hi im 18 (turning 19 in dec) incel for 2 years

i like hockey (i play it)

i got into a fight in bantam which made my nose -80/10 it was bleeding for 2 hours, shit dripped on the ice

ItisOver

ItisOver

Teencel
17h 41m
hi im 18 (turning 19 in dec) incel for 2 years

i like hockey (i play it)

i got into a fight in bantam which made my nose -80/10 it was bleeding for 2 hours, shit dripped on the ice
Good first impression ngl

mhhcookies

mhhcookies

Recruit
★★★★
1d 15h 30m
Ugly 3/10, tried getting in touch with girls multiple times and it failed horribly, no real friends rn

BlackpilledIdealist

BlackpilledIdealist

Recruit
2h 38m
Made this account a few days ago and finally gathered the motivation to post something. Posting for the first time in a forum is always nerve wracking which is pretty pathetic to admit but... yeah lol I don't even have much to say beyond that.
I guess reading the post above me tells me that I should go about explaining my relationship experience and what I look like. Idk how to rate myself on the attractiveness scale. I'm not horrifically ugly but I have a weak af chin, I never work out so I'm weak as shit, I'm actually gaining weight too. I'm very pale skinned due to being a "hikikomori"/recluse (and I'm white), and clearly I've never been found to be too attractive in looks nor personality because I've never even held hands with a girl. I had a female friend in school that turned lesbian and things turned sour between us fast after that because she became a leftist harpy whos sole identity was tribadism. She used to be a 6/10 at best but now she's fat, has nose piercings, and short dyed hair. Literally a 2/10 now and that's being generous.
I am a NEET and I don't care much about having sex anymore tbh because modern women are just irredeemable. The west is f*cked and I just want to be single forever at this point. But of course if I had the chance to have a beautiful virgin wife I wouldn't pass the opportunity.
Probably a terrible first impression but that's why I'm here I guess.

I never really alt right maxxed tbh. I used to go on places where they would hang out but I was never "apart of the movement" so to speak.
I'm full on white nationalist, and it's hypocritical since I am a NEET but, I also am a traditionalist, ideally. It's what I think society should be. Tbh even as low as I am, I still look down on normal society. It's just that degenerate. I wish I could say that I was one of the bottom of the barrel, but I'm not. I'm an outcast, no doubt about that. But at least I'm not pozzed. I want a monogamous heterosexual homogenous society and the only way to do this is through far right identitarianism. Enforced monogamy too is the only chance incels have at getting a wife. And a far right society would not have lax divorce laws either so marriage would mean something again.

Last edited: