Introductions

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Hot berber sex 240p 2020 latest free download
★★★★★
49d 1h 45m
Hello everyone I’m steven. I’m 30 almost 31. I’m a kissless virgin who never had a date. I accepted my fate that I will die alone. I cope by playing video games and making Blackpill videos on YouTube.
Welcome Steven!

J

juicess32

Greycel
23h 11m
5'7 African American here. 19 years old. realized it was somewhat over last year, when I was in my first year of college. Started gymaxing recently as a cope, along with taking supplements. I want to eventually looksmaxx in the future. I have somewhat of an ok, face, but my chin sucks. I'm growing out my hair because it makes me look a lot better than being bald.

Stevenb

Stevenb

Check out my YT channel Steven b
12h 28m
Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
Hello everyone I’m steven. I’m 30 almost 31. I’m a kissless virgin who never had a date. I accepted my fate that I will die alone. I cope by playing video games and making Blackpill videos on YouTube.
Welcome brocel.
5'7 African American here. 19 years old. realized it was somewhat over last year, when I was in my first year of college. Started gymaxing recently as a cope, along with taking supplements. I want to eventually looksmaxx in the future. I have somewhat of an ok, face, but my chin sucks. I'm growing out my hair because it makes me look a lot better than being bald.
Welcome.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 30m
Welcome to the forum.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Nothing but scorn for humanity
★★★★★
161d 3h 10m
Wait, are you really Steven B?

shavvka

shavvka

The Eternal Greycel
1d 5h 51m
22 yo 5'7/5'8 (172cm) slavcel babyfacecel here. Knew it hadn't even begun since late middle/early high school. Trying to cope by looksmaxxing and writing sometimes. Got into worldbuilding relatively recently and it's my best cope so far. Hope to be active here, wish me luck.

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
22 yo 5'7/5'8 (172cm) slavcel babyfacecel here. Knew it hadn't even begun since late middle/early high school. Trying to cope by looksmaxxing and writing sometimes. Got into worldbuilding relatively recently and it's my best cope so far. Hope to be active here, wish me luck.
Welcome.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 30m
Welcome.

karmicrevolt

karmicrevolt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
11h 11m
Almost 18 year old KHHV. Mentalcel, wristcel, and regular old fucking incel. Realized it never began a few months ago, although I've felt it's over for years. Blackpill. Came here to find a community so I don't rope because every foid in my life is constant ropefuel/ERfuel right now. It's good knowing that I'm not alone in feeling that way, though

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
Almost 18 year old KHHV. Mentalcel, wristcel, and regular old fucking incel. Realized it never began a few months ago, although I've felt it's over for years. Blackpill. Came here to find a community so I don't rope because every foid in my life is constant ropefuel/ERfuel right now. It's good knowing that I'm not alone in feeling that way, though
Welcome.
30533.gif

:feelsLSD:

NotAllowed

NotAllowed

Greycel
6h 28m
5'5 KHHV uk based curry. Realised it was over early middle school ,currently studymaxxing to get into a decent uni. Not many hobbies tbh, I just want to moneymax to live a life that is somewhat decent without a gf. Hope that I can cope along the way till then with you brocels.

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
5'5 KHHV uk based curry. Realised it was over early middle school ,currently studymaxxing to get into a decent uni. Not many hobbies tbh, I just want to moneymax to live a life that is somewhat decent without a gf. Hope that I can cope along the way till then with you brocels.
Welcome.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
50d 2h 17m
Hi there, age?

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 30m
Welcome to the forum.

Subhuman0ne

Subhuman0ne

My cope is dope
12h 43m
Hello, it's Subhuman One here. I'm 31 y.o. slavcel (Polishcel) living in Netherlands (very lookist country). Women rate my personality around 3/10 (it's 4/10 when wearing a covid mask).

I'm interested in politics, sociology, history and in theory of sex.
Professionally I'm wageslave.

My favourite cope is weed but I'm gonna try gymmaxing soon. I'm very exited by joining such an elite community!

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
206d 9h 19m
Hello, it's Subhuman One here. I'm 31 y.o. slavcel (Polishcel) living in Netherlands (very lookist country). Women rate my personality around 3/10 (it's 4/10 when wearing a covid mask).

My favourite cope is weed but I'm gonna try gymmaxing soon. I'm very exited by joining such an elite community!
Hi.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 30m

Welcome to the forum.

@HidekiTojota @gymletethnicel @Pengwin @RREEEEEEEEE look another Holandcel.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
50d 2h 17m
Welcome to the forum.

@HidekiTojota @gymletethnicel @Pengwin @RREEEEEEEEE look another Holandcel.
Thanks for letting us know.

Wel bruut als je 31 bent maar welkom.

Mikato

Mikato

Greycel
52m
Hello all.

My online name is Mikato Dragos.
I'm a 25y/o blackpilled wristcel weebcel living in Australia. Though I'm a weebcel, I still feel disappointed by the state of anime today.
I'm currently experimenting with gymmaxxing and studymaxxing, but I joined this forum because the stuff I study seemingly ignores the blackpill.

I hope to join the community here. Thank you for reading, and stay safe!

Mikato

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 30m
Hello all.

I'm a 25y/o blackpilled wristcel weebcel living in Australia. Though I'm a weebcel, I still feel disappointed by the state of anime today.
I'm currently experimenting with gymmaxxing and studymaxxing, but I joined this forum because the stuff I study seemingly ignores the blackpill.

Mikato
Welcome.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
103d 9h 49m
Hello all.

Mikato
Hi
1570390838636.png

Tattered Robe

Tattered Robe

Non-Cuck
-
15h 26m
I am your alt.

Yes, you.

I need no further introduction.

Doomer28

Doomer28

Recruit
★★
1d 6h 14m
Well, I guess this is the place to begin.

I'm a 29 (I made the account last year but haven't posted since today) year old guy from Spain, never had a GF or any sort of "female validation" (And very little social validation, tbh).

I got into this forum as a way to cope and to share my experiences with similar minded men. Most guys (Maybe about 95% of men I've known) are a bunch of normalfags who have or have had a GF and similar, but I know there are men like me out there.

I've seen it's hard to really interact with people in this forum (Too much messages, too much threads, too much trolls...) so if anyone want to talk I'm open to have a conversation on Telegram. My address is @kildemanis

I will try to contribute quality and serious posts on this forum. Greetings.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 30m
Well, I guess this is the place to begin.

I'm a 29 (I made the account last year but haven't posted since today) year old guy from Spain, never had a GF or any sort of "female validation" (And very little social validation, tbh).

I got into this forum as a way to cope and to share my experiences with similar minded men. Most guys (Maybe about 95% of men I've known) are a bunch of normalfags who have or have had a GF and similar, but I know there are men like me out there.

I've seen it's hard to really interact with people in this forum (Too much messages, too much threads, too much trolls...) so if anyone want to talk I'm open to have a conversation on Telegram. My address is @kildemanis

I will try to contribute quality and serious posts on this forum. Greetings.
Welcome.

Robloxcel

Robloxcel

Socially inept
3d 13h 58m
Hello, I’m a 22 khhv. I’m a mentalcel, wristcel, and have a recessed jaw + shit eye area. I Just graduated university and want to rope because I have to wage cuck. College made me realize how truly over it is for me. My primary cope is playing video games, primarily roblox as my name implies. Kind of hard to write about myself without feeling shitty so I’ll leave it at that.