Introductions

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

>dat gevoel wanneer geen meisjevriend
★★★★★
55d 2h 10m
Hello everyone I’m steven. I’m 30 almost 31. I’m a kissless virgin who never had a date. I accepted my fate that I will die alone. I cope by playing video games and making Blackpill videos on YouTube.
Welcome Steven!

J

juicess32

Greycel
1d 2h 12m
5'7 African American here. 19 years old. realized it was somewhat over last year, when I was in my first year of college. Started gymaxing recently as a cope, along with taking supplements. I want to eventually looksmaxx in the future. I have somewhat of an ok, face, but my chin sucks. I'm growing out my hair because it makes me look a lot better than being bald.

Stevenb

Stevenb

Check out my YT channel Steven b
14h 24m
Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
35d 22h 4m
Hello everyone I’m steven. I’m 30 almost 31. I’m a kissless virgin who never had a date. I accepted my fate that I will die alone. I cope by playing video games and making Blackpill videos on YouTube.
Welcome brocel.
5'7 African American here. 19 years old. realized it was somewhat over last year, when I was in my first year of college. Started gymaxing recently as a cope, along with taking supplements. I want to eventually looksmaxx in the future. I have somewhat of an ok, face, but my chin sucks. I'm growing out my hair because it makes me look a lot better than being bald.
Welcome.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
203d 1h 9m
Welcome to the forum.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I am Agon (*08.10.1989), living in Albania
-
165d 3h 37m
Wait, are you really Steven B?

shavvka

shavvka

Sewers Shark
★★★★
6d 7h 28m
22 yo 5'7/5'8 (172cm) slavcel babyfacecel here. Knew it hadn't even begun since late middle/early high school. Trying to cope by looksmaxxing and writing sometimes. Got into worldbuilding relatively recently and it's my best cope so far. Hope to be active here, wish me luck.

Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
35d 22h 4m
22 yo 5'7/5'8 (172cm) slavcel babyfacecel here. Knew it hadn't even begun since late middle/early high school. Trying to cope by looksmaxxing and writing sometimes. Got into worldbuilding relatively recently and it's my best cope so far. Hope to be active here, wish me luck.
Welcome.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
203d 1h 9m
Welcome.

karmicrevolt

karmicrevolt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
11h 11m
Almost 18 year old KHHV. Mentalcel, wristcel, and regular old fucking incel. Realized it never began a few months ago, although I've felt it's over for years. Blackpill. Came here to find a community so I don't rope because every foid in my life is constant ropefuel/ERfuel right now. It's good knowing that I'm not alone in feeling that way, though

Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
35d 22h 4m
Almost 18 year old KHHV. Mentalcel, wristcel, and regular old fucking incel. Realized it never began a few months ago, although I've felt it's over for years. Blackpill. Came here to find a community so I don't rope because every foid in my life is constant ropefuel/ERfuel right now. It's good knowing that I'm not alone in feeling that way, though
Welcome.

:feelsLSD:

NotAllowed

NotAllowed

Greycel
15h 1m
5'5 KHHV uk based curry. Realised it was over early middle school ,currently studymaxxing to get into a decent uni. Not many hobbies tbh, I just want to moneymax to live a life that is somewhat decent without a gf. Hope that I can cope along the way till then with you brocels.

Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
35d 22h 4m
5'5 KHHV uk based curry. Realised it was over early middle school ,currently studymaxxing to get into a decent uni. Not many hobbies tbh, I just want to moneymax to live a life that is somewhat decent without a gf. Hope that I can cope along the way till then with you brocels.
Welcome.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
91d 50m
Hi there, age?

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
203d 1h 9m
Welcome to the forum.

Subhuman0ne

Subhuman0ne

My cope is dope
1d 15h 26m
Hello, it's Subhuman One here. I'm 31 y.o. slavcel (Polishcel) living in Netherlands (very lookist country). Women rate my personality around 3/10 (it's 4/10 when wearing a covid mask).

I'm interested in politics, sociology, history and in theory of sex.
Professionally I'm wageslave.

My favourite cope is weed but I'm gonna try gymmaxing soon. I'm very exited by joining such an elite community!

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
241d 11h 16m
Hello, it's Subhuman One here. I'm 31 y.o. slavcel (Polishcel) living in Netherlands (very lookist country). Women rate my personality around 3/10 (it's 4/10 when wearing a covid mask).

My favourite cope is weed but I'm gonna try gymmaxing soon. I'm very exited by joining such an elite community!
Hi.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
203d 1h 9m

Welcome to the forum.

@HidekiTojota @gymletethnicel @Pengwin @RREEEEEEEEE look another Holandcel.

Pengwin

Pengwin

★★★★★
91d 50m
Welcome to the forum.

@HidekiTojota @gymletethnicel @Pengwin @RREEEEEEEEE look another Holandcel.
Thanks for letting us know.

Wel bruut als je 31 bent maar welkom.

Mikato

Mikato

Greycel
54m
Hello all.

My online name is Mikato Dragos.
I'm a 25y/o blackpilled wristcel weebcel living in Australia. Though I'm a weebcel, I still feel disappointed by the state of anime today.
I'm currently experimenting with gymmaxxing and studymaxxing, but I joined this forum because the stuff I study seemingly ignores the blackpill.

I hope to join the community here. Thank you for reading, and stay safe!

Mikato

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
203d 1h 9m
Hello all.

I'm a 25y/o blackpilled wristcel weebcel living in Australia. Though I'm a weebcel, I still feel disappointed by the state of anime today.
I'm currently experimenting with gymmaxxing and studymaxxing, but I joined this forum because the stuff I study seemingly ignores the blackpill.

Mikato
Welcome.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
114d 14h 35m
Hello all.

Mikato
Hi

Tattered Robe

Tattered Robe

Non-Cuck
-
15h 26m
I am your alt.

Yes, you.

I need no further introduction.

Doomer28

Doomer28

Officer
★★
6d 14h 19m
Well, I guess this is the place to begin.

I'm a 29 (I made the account last year but haven't posted since today) year old guy from Spain, never had a GF or any sort of "female validation" (And very little social validation, tbh).

I got into this forum as a way to cope and to share my experiences with similar minded men. Most guys (Maybe about 95% of men I've known) are a bunch of normalfags who have or have had a GF and similar, but I know there are men like me out there.

I've seen it's hard to really interact with people in this forum (Too much messages, too much threads, too much trolls...) so if anyone want to talk I'm open to have a conversation on Telegram. My address is @kildemanis

I will try to contribute quality and serious posts on this forum. Greetings.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
203d 1h 9m
Well, I guess this is the place to begin.

I'm a 29 (I made the account last year but haven't posted since today) year old guy from Spain, never had a GF or any sort of "female validation" (And very little social validation, tbh).

I got into this forum as a way to cope and to share my experiences with similar minded men. Most guys (Maybe about 95% of men I've known) are a bunch of normalfags who have or have had a GF and similar, but I know there are men like me out there.

I've seen it's hard to really interact with people in this forum (Too much messages, too much threads, too much trolls...) so if anyone want to talk I'm open to have a conversation on Telegram. My address is @kildemanis

I will try to contribute quality and serious posts on this forum. Greetings.
Welcome.

Robloxcel

Robloxcel

Socially inept
★★
12d 5m
Hello, I’m a 22 khhv. I’m a mentalcel, wristcel, and have a recessed jaw + shit eye area. I Just graduated university and want to rope because I have to wage cuck. College made me realize how truly over it is for me. My primary cope is playing video games, primarily roblox as my name implies. Kind of hard to write about myself without feeling shitty so I’ll leave it at that.

The Cambrigian

The Cambrigian

A simple incel trying to make his way through life
10h 45m
Never thought I take the step, but here I am.

Greetings gentlemen, I'm just a classic Autistcel, at a good university where all the girls are intelligent, conscientious, and beautiful, which combined with the principle of hypergamy of course forces anyone not a chad into inceldom, despite having made significant progress socially. My main copes are academia and virtual quizzes. I'm trying to become a theoretical physicist, but it's a damn hard field to get into.

It's a pleasure to become part of this community!

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
203d 1h 9m
Never thought I take the step, but here I am.

Greetings gentlemen, I'm just a classic Autistcel, at a good university where all the girls are intelligent, conscientious, and beautiful, which combined with the principle of hypergamy of course forces anyone not a chad into inceldom, despite having made significant progress socially. My main copes are academia and virtual quizzes. I'm trying to become a theoretical physicist, but it's a damn hard field to get into.

It's a pleasure to become part of this community!
Welcome.

lowstatusmale

lowstatusmale

Midlife Recovery
-
10h 40m
I'm a heightcel, socialatuismcel, and STEMcel. I'm here because of the bullying that I have had to deal with on reddit from the bastards at incelqueers. I'm pretty glad that someone is taking an incentive to try to create another forum for us to talk with, for a short period of a few months I actually found people I could bond with and shared a similar experience with
I hope that some us can find male camaraderie here. Male groups get have a bad rep for being toxic and from what I've experience most of them are. Lot of bullying on many of the forums I've experienced. I was in a MGTOW group on FB before I ever heard about incels. Lot of assholes in that group. I developed a few close friendships, but blocked a lot of people too.

Last edited:
Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
2d 9h 25m
I'm literally the biggest subhuman I know (lookswise). I hate everyone, women have a speciality of cause in my suffering and I detest them with my weak subhuman might, as frail as it is.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
71d 10h 54m
My face is red :feelsjuice:

Pengwin

Pengwin

★★★★★
91d 50m
I'm literally the biggest subhuman I know (lookswise). I hate everyone, women have a speciality of cause in my suffering and I detest them with my weak subhuman might, as frail as it is.
I'm sorry you had to experience this.

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
241d 11h 16m
Hi guys, incel from Austria here. I'm in my early 30s. Tall but with an ugly face, and therefore always brutally rejected and treated like a subhuman by foids. Spent all my teenage years as kissless virgin. After turning 20, out of desperation I settled for an ugly 4/10 girlfriend I somewhow managed to get (yes, I know the rules, I'll never talk about it in my posts). After that, back to wanking. I've been single and completely sexless for the past 10 years. I used to at least have many friends, but now they are all settling down, some even having children. The chads with the staceys, while the ugly ones who were incel like me are settling down with old and ugly landwhales. So I'm left with almost no social life anymore. I have an MSc and a good job but who cares when you don't have a life. I'm NT, I had friends, I have some brains, but nothing matters in today western society if your facial features do not match the standards set by our degenerate entitled western whores. This really makes me feel hopeless and depressed. I don't know how I'm going to spend the rest of my life on my own. Just trying to hang on and not rope.
:lul:

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
9d 3h 32m
Hi guys, incel from Austria here. I'm in my early 30s. Tall but with an ugly face, and therefore always brutally rejected and treated like a subhuman by foids. Spent all my teenage years as kissless virgin. After turning 20, out of desperation I settled for an ugly 4/10 girlfriend I somewhow managed to get (yes, I know the rules, I'll never talk about it in my posts). After that, back to wanking. I've been single and completely sexless for the past 10 years. I used to at least have many friends, but now they are all settling down, some even having children. The chads with the staceys, while the ugly ones who were incel like me are settling down with old and ugly landwhales. So I'm left with almost no social life anymore. I have an MSc and a good job but who cares when you don't have a life. I'm NT, I had friends, I have some brains, but nothing matters in today western society if your facial features do not match the standards set by our degenerate entitled western whores. This really makes me feel hopeless and depressed. I don't know how I'm going to spend the rest of my life on my own. Just trying to hang on and not rope.

Poe's Law.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 19h 20m
I settled for an ugly 4/10 girlfriend I somewhow managed to get (yes, I know the rules, I'll never talk about it in my posts).
One of the things I'm a little fearful for is if I somehow managed to 'ascend' they'd be an unbearable dry spell immediately after words, that's why if I ascend I want to do it through looks maxxing so I don't have to get by on just 'luck'

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
9d 3h 32m
One of the things I'm a little fearful for is if I somehow managed to 'ascend' they'd be an unbearable dry spell immediately after words, that's why if I ascend I want to do it through looks maxxing so I don't have to get by on just 'luck'
I did not get an 4/10 gf. I was lazily quoting that one guy who may or may not be satire.

Anyways "ascending" as an incel is a pipe dream for looksmaxxing autist. Incels who believe they can ascend are just extreme versions of redpillers.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 19h 20m
Incels who believe they can ascend are just extreme versions of redpillers.
Incel = involuntary celibate, it doesn't reflect on my beliefs. I do believe in the black pill, I understand science, there is a chance for ascension, that's not cope.

Incellus

Incellus

Recruit
★★
5d 8h 8m
I finally made it here, after lurking since early 2018. I tried to join in the spring of 2018, but was turned down.

I'm an oldcel (similar in age to emba), living in the US.

Incellus

Incellus

Recruit
★★
5d 8h 8m
why were you turned down?
They wanted more info than I supplied back in 2018. This time, I added a little more info, plus I mentioned other incel sites I've posted on as references.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
166d 24m
They wanted more info than I supplied back in 2018. This time, I added a little more info, plus I mentioned other incel sites I've posted on as references.
Ah. well, welcome aboard, man.

peace

peace

Greycel
2h 12m
23 short ass arab livin' in NYC life's hell but at least I got my cigs and xans

A

Advorsor

Kebab Mentalcel with some hope
4d 20h 11m
24 Turk with some mental problems, blocks and most likely some form of Asperger's.

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
57d 18h 49m
I finally made it here, after lurking since early 2018. I tried to join in the spring of 2018, but was turned down.

I'm an oldcel (similar in age to emba), living in the US.