Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

5’7 3/4 manlet

I fashionmax, hygienemax, and had cosmetic nose surgery only to still be rejected by females.

5'3.5 brown Asian in U.S
University drop out
Fired from multiple jobs

Hey

I am from Switzerland. 30. Never got close to a woman. I think that I am actually a nice guy. Faced a lot of rejection. I like fantasy, memes, movies, tv series and video games

Hello. I am from England and am 21 years old, 5'9. Never got anything from women at all, mainly due to my abnormally large fucking head and Gilbert's syndrome, which turns my skin and eyes yellow.

I have a twin brother (non identical of course) who is very good looking and has had plenty of girls, sex etc. I also have a younger brother (15 years old, so 6 YEARS younger than me) who is good looking and 6'3.

I am the ugly one of the family. I am the black sheep. :feelsbadman:

I have a twin brother (non identical of course) who is very good looking and has had plenty of girls, sex etc.
That must be really shit for you to have such a brother but to be ugly yourself. This world is really unfair :(

That must be really shit for you to have such a brother but to be ugly yourself. This world is really unfair :(
Yea its fucking garbage. The only thing I have on him is height (he is 5'6), but considering face is 90% of your looks, his height and frame dont matter

Hi, I'm from Canada. 19 y/o KHHV college student. 5'4", feminine features, and ugly. Never had any success with woman, and not much success with friends either.

My name is Jeff.

Not really

My name is Roberto, and I’m a 48 year old KHHV. Unfortunately for me, I look ridiculous - my ears are very large and prominent, and my chin is tiny. I’m ugly and deformed looking, and I also stink. My body odour is permanent, and nothing fixes it, so I’ve given up with showers and deodorant. I don’t go near anyone anyway, so what’s the point.

I’ve hated foids since I was eight, when one deliberately stepped on my toes while yelling “trophy head!” into my face as her stupid little friends stood around her and laughed.

I go out of my way to make life hell for foids, which I’ll admit to. I enjoy driving through puddles to hopefully drench them with dirty water all over their precious clothes. This is just one of the fun things I love doing to those filthy thots. Others include stepping on their toes any chance I get. “Oh, sorry! *does it again* oh, no! What a shame I didn’t see your dainty little feet, sweetie!”

Other hobbies of mine include 80’s and 90’s music, lame comedies, working out, watching anything and everything on YouTube and gaming.

My name is Roberto, and I’m a 48 year old KHHV. Unfortunately for me, I look ridiculous - my ears are very large and prominent, and my chin is tiny. I’m ugly and deformed looking, and I also stink. My body odour is permanent, and nothing fixes it, so I’ve given up with showers and deodorant. I don’t go near anyone anyway, so what’s the point.

I’ve hated foids since I was eight, when one deliberately stepped on my toes while yelling “trophy head!” into my face as her stupid little friends stood around her and laughed.

I go out of my way to make life hell for foids, which I’ll admit to. I enjoy driving through puddles to hopefully drench them with dirty water all over their precious clothes. This is just one of the fun things I love doing to those filthy thots. Others include stepping on their toes any chance I get. “Oh, sorry! *does it again* oh, no! What a shame I didn’t see your dainty little feet, sweetie!”

Other hobbies of mine include 80’s and 90’s music, lame comedies, working out, watching anything and everything on YouTube and gaming.
I think your the second oldest on this site now

There was also @Darth Incel
He was 50 but he just stopped posting for some reason

@cucktearslol is 15
@cucktearslol is 15? He seems so mature. Okay so i'm second youngest on this forum.

Hi there, 26 years old kv from Italy. Have OCD.

I'm disabled and was born messed up and am n old 51 year old who was an Incel before the term was coined and raised in a fundamentalist household so had a traditional stay and home mother a good femoid and well surrounded by them well knew their place being raised right but never made enough money to attract anyone and then got on SSI so well am poor. Add in I'm a 3.5/10 and well altogether Incel not that I like it but want am I supposed to do. Anyway I hate feminism, femoids at large who refuse to accept they are to be supervised by men and so many are whores as to make me disgusted and seem to be in good company here.

I forgot to do one of these, anyways, hi and it piss.

Sup, I'm an 18 year old, 6'4" Tallcel (I already know I'm going to be hated around here for being tall), Mentalcel, and Semi-Gymcel. Glad to be here.

Sup, I'm an 18 year old, 6'4" Tallcel (I already know I'm going to be hated around here for being tall), Mentalcel, and Semi-Gymcel. Glad to be here.
Are you white or ethnic?

Ethnic, My dad is black, mom is white.

Fellow 6'4"cel here. Welcome!

Hey guys, I hope you don't mind having another faggot with a weeb avatar around:feelsmage:

Hello everyone, I am a 24 year old NEET living with my parents in the USA. Graduated High School but did not attempt University. I spend my time reading books and mangas, programming, listening to music and browsing the internet. I used to spend many hours playing video games but I've lost all interest in it four years ago.

I have terrible acne scars on my face that makes me very shy so I hardly ever go out of my parents home. I really enjoy reading and programming, helps me cope with my depression.

Hello everyone, I am a 24 year old NEET living with my parents in the USA. Graduated High School but did not attempt University. I spend my time reading books and mangas, programming, listening to music and browsing the internet. I used to spend many hours playing video games but I've lost all interest in it four years ago.

I have terrible acne scars on my face that makes me very shy so I hardly ever go out of my parents home. I really enjoy reading and programming, helps me cope with my depression.
We're all ugly subhumans

I'm African American Korean
20 at the end of this month
About 5'8 in height
Never spoke to a girl
Possibly good looking gained quite bit of weight
I have severe social anxiety
And a shut in neet

I'm African American Korean
20 at the end of this month
About 5'8 in height
Never spoke to a girl
Possibly good looking gained quite bit of weight
I have severe social anxiety
And a shut in neet
Blasiancel? mogs me. and possibly good looking? fuck outta here

Hey frens!

I'm new here, but at least I registered in 2018 (barely). My age is 46 and my disability is autism. Hit me up if you ever need help with a math problem, I know that shit.

My gay comments are often le reddit style. I'm trying to reform, OK. In the meantime you're going to have to cope with "let's unpack this" and "this. so much this". Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:
Life's hard as shit when your whole surroundings are morons with few exceptions.

Hello guys
Female here, just joined the forum and I agree with everything you guys say
I am 20 and my boyfriend is 6f7 but that doesnt mean short guys cant get laid
My ex had a face like jason momoa, but that doesnt mean ugly men cant get laid
Alright honey, time for me to go. Brb going to have some sex which is normal for an average female like me, nothing special

Bye bye sweeties.

Hello guys
Female here, just joined the forum and I agree with everything you guys say
I am 20 and my boyfriend is 6f7 but that doesnt mean short guys cant get laid
My ex had a face like jason momoa, but that doesnt mean ugly men cant get laid
Alright honey, time for me to go. Brb going to have some sex which is normal for an average female like me, nothing special

Bye bye sweeties.
If foids were allowed we would these posts here daily.JUST BE U R SELF BR0 :soy:

1.78/5'10
Low inhib
Autist
Don't Care