Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Hello guys
Female here, just joined the forum and I agree with everything you guys say
I am 20 and my boyfriend is 6f7 but that doesnt mean short guys cant get laid
My ex had a face like jason momoa, but that doesnt mean ugly men cant get laid
Alright honey, time for me to go. Brb going to have some sex which is normal for an average female like me, nothing special

Bye bye sweeties.
danny devito has sex teehee

Never bothered to do one but I’m BKFL, about 4/10, 17 year old kissless, everything-else-less virgin

Skinny as shit. Misdiagnosed with aspergers. People including family took the foid doctors word as fact. Now I'm mad

Probably one of the ugliest incels here. My life is so bad that other incels often think I'm larping when I tell horror stories of my past. I wish I was.

Last edited:
Hello guys
Alright honey, time for me to go. Brb going to have some sex which is normal for an average female like me, nothing special

Bye bye sweeties.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Hello guys

Bye bye sweeties.
TakERisks

Female here. I just wanna say that looks aren't important and that personality is all that matters.

Female here. I just wanna say that looks aren't important and that personality is all that matters.
Personality™ is the most important trait that a man can have. Personality™ mogs every other trait a man can have. When it comes to dating, money/look/status are shit, Personality™ is what matters.

19 years old shy-truecel here.
5'7"; 3/10; fat; depressed/anxious.
I am probably the edgiest kid on the block.

Nosecel, autcel, circumstancel

Hello everyone. I'm a somewhat mid twenties years old incel born and living in Russia. I've heard this term about a year ago and started participating on braincels subreddit, until recently it got cucked moderators. So I started searching for another place and found this forum. I'm mostly read-only online, but post sometimes. Thanks. And it's over for us.

I am here to make sure that moralfags are not underrepresented in the incel community.
Shalom brothers

Hey, its chad here.

KHHV mutt living in a fucked up shithole. I have been lurking there for a pretty long time, but i was too lazy to create an account. It's over. Mpv shot0364

Last edited:
I’m from England. I enjoying playing video games, watching movies, watching TV shows, smoking and getting hammered (drunk). I’m 25 years old. Haven’t received any female attention in real life for years and been feeling shitty because of it so I became an incel due to that. I get ignored by local girls on dating apps and girls in real life appear to take no sexual interest in me. It’s over. I’m unsocial in real life but trying to work on that if I can. Etc.

Last edited:
Truecel hoper coper.
About 3/10 in looks
Well you can read my posts if you want to spy on me.:feelzez:
Skinny as shit. Misdiagnosed with aspergers. People including family took the foid doctors word as fact. Now I'm mad
Epic

so you received "some" female attention in your life as a whole?
Well, rather not really brag about it since it’s against site rules but I heard men can still be incels if they no longer receive female attention and haven’t received it in a long ass time.

Well, rather not really brag about it since it’s against site rules but I heard men can still be incels if they no longer receive female attention and haven’t received in a long ass time.
don't think for a second that you're welcome here just because it's not against the rules for you to be here. Purity spiraling spergs want your blood if a foid so much as has voluntarily touched you in the last 10 years

Me? Well I'm of the opinion that anyone with a low PSL should be welcomed provided they accept the blackpill and they're celibate

don't think for a second that you're welcome here just because it's not against the rules for you to be here. Purity spiraling spergs want your blood if a foid so much as has voluntarily touched you in the last 10 years

Me? Well I'm of the opinion that anyone with a low PSL should be welcomed provided they accept the blackpill and they're celibate
Not really sure what to say at this point. I mean, if people don’t think I deserve to be part of this forum due to, well... that, then I do see their point.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Michael.

White British 24 yr old.

• Skinny wrists I can put my thumb and little finger together around them
  • 24 and my hair is slowly starting to ease away
  • flakey skin everyday all over my face
  • dried, peeling lips my entire life, have to use lip cream
  • teeth are getting bad due to issue with jaw/mouth/gum, my jaw is out of place due to the way it expanded as I grew older, I have teeth out of line also which bash into my other teeth, my abnormal bite doesn't help it neither, may need to have a bite guard fitted, at worst surgery on my jaw
  • shorter than average person in my town
  • skinny as fuck in general
  • can't walk properly
  • depressed and anxious as fuck
  • socially awkward
  • facial hair doesn't look great even when I grow it out and take care of it, so have to be clean shaven, thus looking like a child because of my height and body type
  • small dick
  • moles on my arms, legs and a big mole on my crotch near my dick
  • being bullied makes you have blackpilled thoughts, you just don't realise the extent of the problem until you get older

Also I believe Elliott is our true lord and saviour, his manifesto is my bible and Alek is his first true follow.

May he rest in peace.

PS: I don't give a fuck if any of you think I'm fucking crazy, cuz this world has gone fucking mad itself, don't blame me.

Hello.

I'm a 30 year old virgin "wizard" from Europe.

I've only found about blackpill rather recently, but I was developing similar views for the last years observing certain trends in society.

I look forward to sharing some stories with this community.

Hi

I don't really get bullied or anything, i just really hate females.

That's the spirit!
21 years old, KHHV, Social anxiety and fucking hating the world

Last edited: