Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

All braincel refugees should introduce here
guess it's my turn then...
I'm a 19yo KHHV who copes with gaming, music, and speeding in a shitbox.

That's pretty much all there is to my existence

5'6, most likely autistic but never diagnosed, parents ruined my brain at 8 when they put me on ssris because i didn't get along with my cunt teacher

guess it's my turn then...
I'm a 19yo KHHV who copes with gaming, music, and speeding in a shitbox.

That's pretty much all there is to my existence
5'6, most likely autistic but never diagnosed, parents ruined my brain at 8 when they put me on ssris because i didn't get along with my cunt teacher
refugees welcome

21, university student. Indian , 173cm
Suffered from excema, still have marks all over body.
Gray hair to some level.
Very crooked teeth, resulted in completely misplaced jaw hence ruined jawline.
Was born in poverty so none of these things were addressed in time, or correctly.
Had lots of issues in family while growing up, dad died last year which finally brought some stability in life.
Now i am in a good university while in a startup where I am able to earn a decent wage, so supporting family and atleast got braces to fix my teeth, nothing can be done about ruined jaw.
I did have a girlfriend in university who atleast I kissed, but she clearly said she doesn't like kissing me. Turned out she was dating me only because i used to help her with assignments etc.( Basically i was a bluepilled cuck) . In highschool i was bullied , had no chanced with any girl , because everyone said " you will find better" , " I don't deserve you ". Blah blah blah.
Completely blackpilled now , would rather spend my life in politics/indian villages.
It's truly over
BUT
I did have a girlfriend in university who atleast I kissed
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

It's truly over
BUT

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Yeah , i got lucky, some people would exchange these favours with you for your help. Not to brag, but i am pretty good at coding, i spend 2-3 hours on an assignment which takes 2 weeks for others and usually get rank 1. And since I don't have CS branch , other people ask my help for their project. Which can sort of explain you why she "let me kiss her " ( her words) .

Hello everyone, I'm a phonepostingcel that's 21 y/o. I'm also suicidal, homocidal and on anti-depressants!

Never had gf, kissless, handholdless, VIRGIN, no friends, no family. My job sucks, trolling colleagues every day, forcing them to swallow blackpill.
From r/braincels. Memes, aggressive coping and fun.

Never had gf, kissless, handholdless, VIRGIN, no friends, no family. My job sucks, trolling colleagues every day, forcing them to swallow blackpill.
From r/braincels. Memes, aggressive coping and fun.
hi

30s incel, aspie, introverted loner, far too high inhib to have so much as a social media account.

Name inspired by the recent Incel Decade threads. 2020s the decade of the Incel as sex (beyond beta bucks and poly relationships) becomes only for the men at the top.

We need forums like this where like minded men can congregate. The big platforms like youtube or reddit will always censor.

30s incel, aspie, introverted loner, far too high inhib to have so much as a social media account.

Name inspired by the recent Incel Decade threads. 2020s the decade of the Incel as sex (beyond beta bucks and poly relationships) becomes only for the men at the top.

We need forums like this where like minded men can congregate. The big platforms like youtube or reddit will always censor.
Hello there newcel, welcome aboard the clown train

hi

hello everyone, not much to say animucoping, waifu coping ricecel living in the west

hello i'm new. i'm a 5'8 2/10 face and retarded

Hi all,

I'm a 19M ricecel in the US, been lurking here for a couple months and 500+ hrs by this point. Looking forward to discussing the blackpill with brocels

Hi all,

I'm a 19M ricecel in the US, been lurking here for a couple months and 500+ hrs by this point. Looking forward to discussing the blackpill with brocels
Hello Sir!
WPMY6fO

Outcasts unite.

Hey all, guess I should introduce myself. I'm English a natural born lone wolf and oldcel @ 46, had a long term relationship over a decade or so ago and have a son. Wamen don't even seem to notice me now, and I've been celibate so long I kinda no longer care. Copes: local pub 3 or 4 nights a week and drink till I drop, I read sci-fi mostly, game, watch movies, go to music gigs, go to Manchester city home games. Guess I'm doing fine other than having that niggling self doubt that I should be sharing my life with someone.

Hey all, guess I should introduce myself. I'm English a natural born lone wolf and oldcel @ 46, had a long term relationship over a decade or so ago and have a son. Wamen don't even seem to notice me now, and I've been celibate so long I kinda no longer care. Copes: local pub 3 or 4 nights a week and drink till I drop, I read sci-fi mostly, game, watch movies, go to music gigs, go to Manchester city home games. Guess I'm doing fine other than having that niggling self doubt that I should be sharing my life with someone.
how long ago was the relationship?

Hi all,

hi

Over a decade or so ago

I think he probably belongs here tbh

I don't know myself tbh, guess I'm fakecel because of having one semi successful relationship in my life. But over the span of my whole life I'm probably more incel than most. I did join some celibate/asexual site for all of 5 minutes, but those guys are creepy fuckers mostly repressed homos or people fucked up by sexual abuse.

I don't know myself tbh, guess I'm fakecel because of having one semi successful relationship in my life. But over the span of my whole life I'm probably more incel than most. I did join some celibate/asexual site for all of 5 minutes, but those guys are creepy fuckers mostly repressed homos or people fucked up by sexual abuse.
Sure, and I think that more older guys like you would make the forum better, as it's kinda just full of young virgins. There aren't any spaces for you to go out there and say, "Hey, I fucked up the one thing I had and I'm not gonna be able to get laid for the rest of my life", and that sucks. Some might say that you don't belong here because you had something, but it doesn't really invalidate your current and future state of being any more than a young guy who will probably have sex when he's older.

Either way, around here the majority are virgins, and nobody likes a braggart. Because of this, there are strict anti-bragging rules which also cover shitty past experiences, so you kinda have to lie by omission. I can't really give you tips because I'm a virgin with no sexual or romantic experiences myself, but also you can't go around saying that you're a virgin, because that would be larping. Welcome

Late introduction post, I will share some things from my childhood.

I wasn't bullied per se in primary school, I was just somewhat lonely and I had frequent breakdowns because I was sensitive as shit, one time I put my head inbetween some tables and asked someone to kill me.

Years 3-6 were good, Secondary school was when I really started to get bullied, by this point everyone could beat me up.
I adopted a teenage rebel mindset and started getting in with the bad crowd.
The bullying eased off after 2 years because I kept fighting back, they didn't care that I fought back but everytime I did I was able to get the bullies into shit and eventually one of them got expelled.

I also had a Jamaican friend whose legs were like tree trunks, once the bully was leaning on his chair and kicking my bag around, I threw him off the chair and he smacked his head, he got up and was probably gonna beat me to death without my friend stopping him, I will always remember him.

I got way in over my head with this rebel mindset and it only got worse as I failed in every other aspect of life, because I was respected as a wild & reckless person I did get invited to clubs and nights out but I always got rejected by women, one time a friend who was much nerdier & socially autistic than me pulled someone and I think that was the moment that I really just broke inside, when I saw them kissing I thought to myself how I'd never get that and how it's all I want, they kissed in such a loving way.

I started trying to make some money in less than legal ways & I trusted someone I shouldn't have and lost £500+ which at my age was a lot of money, when I tried to recover it he said he'd bring it out, well, he brought out a kitchen knife and held it to my throat.

I decided to not be a street urchin and started reading big brain books, went to college & university, buried myself in philosophy, politics, gaming, anything to cope & distract myself but I wasn't so self-aware at the time.

Now I'm here and I realize it was all pointless.

Late introduction post, I will share some things from my childhood.

I wasn't bullied per se in primary school, I was just somewhat lonely and I had frequent breakdowns because I was sensitive as shit, one time I put my head inbetween some tables and asked someone to kill me.

Years 3-6 were good, Secondary school was when I really started to get bullied, by this point everyone could beat me up.
I adopted a teenage rebel mindset and started getting in with the bad crowd.
The bullying eased off after 2 years because I kept fighting back, they didn't care that I fought back but everytime I did I was able to get the bullies into shit and eventually one of them got expelled.

I also had a Jamaican friend whose legs were like tree trunks, once the bully was leaning on his chair and kicking my bag around, I threw him off the chair and he smacked his head, he got up and was probably gonna beat me to death without my friend stopping him, I will always remember him.

I got way in over my head with this rebel mindset and it only got worse as I failed in every other aspect of life, because I was respected as a wild & reckless person I did get invited to clubs and nights out but I always got rejected by women, one time a friend who was much nerdier & socially autistic than me pulled someone and I think that was the moment that I really just broke inside, when I saw them kissing I thought to myself how I'd never get that and how it's all I want, they kissed in such a loving way.

I started trying to make some money in less than legal ways & I trusted someone I shouldn't have and lost £500+ which at my age was a lot of money, when I tried to recover it he said he'd bring it out, well, he brought out a kitchen knife and held it to my throat.

I decided to not be a street urchin and started reading big brain books, went to college & university, buried myself in philosophy, politics, gaming, anything to cope & distract myself but I wasn't so self-aware at the time.

Now I'm here and I realize it was all pointless.
hi

Hello everyone .
Kinda late introduction .
Everything you say or do can and will be used against you .

So im 23 old trans woma.. jk
im a 23 year old wagie rotting all day , every day
khhv
balding , manlet , dicklet , friendless , mentally ill loner
with not only bad physical genetics but also a bad personality to top it off ,
trying to somehow find a way to make this Life at least a litte bit more bearable .
Im currently living in the german countryside ,
which is pretty nice , considering that i atleast have some of the luxuries that come with
living in a well regulated , ( mostly ) civil and rich country with a beautiful landscape ( as long as you avoid big cities ) .
So at least life has spared me some of the Lemons .
But making Lemonade still hasnt quite worked out for me yet ,
im currently stuck with making protein shakes and gymcelling
for the faint possibility of becoming atleast a normie in the looks department ( cope ) .
Im trying to make something out of this Life i was given til i hit 25 , and then it'll be all over for me .
Then i will finally accept that its over , but til then i have promised to try .

Like most people here i have been bullied , laughed at and ridiculed by Men and Foids alike .
I have been beaten up , trying to stand up to several people bullying me .
The only good thing that happened in my Life was to be born in such a priviliged place with all those opportunities .
'' on top of the world , i get nothing done '' .
Hello everyone
hello fren

Hello, I'm an 18 year old youngcel Britfag