Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Youngcel who doesn't mention face, height, serious mental illness or other extraordinary factor :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsugh::feelsbaton: Surely you as a truecel understand

I have a narrow palate and crooked teeth aswell, although I'm trying to get braces. Admittedly my face is not freakishly bad. Although people can't rate themselves very well I'd put my face as a 4/10. This is a forum for people who are 'involuntary celibate' and I fit the definition. I've been rajected 6 times by even average looking women online and irl, and I haven't tried to dumpster dive yet i know. But what do you expect me to do to then come back to this place and 'prove' that I fit the definition of an incel. Me being older and still a virgin?
fakecel if you have good clavicles

Youngcel who doesn't mention face, height, serious mental illness or other extraordinary factor :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsugh::feelsbaton: Surely you as a truecel understand
good clavical haver spotted

20, akward and slow-minded cel with toasted dopamine circuits
I want to see if I can change,stop fucking my life up.
Still have some bluepill left

Hello, I'm FinnCel and I am an alcoholic

Hi guys my name is Bummer and I pride myself on being incel.co's first ever homosexual polysexual hermaphrodite pansexual lesbian gay queer transexual peepeepoopoosexual incel!

Hi guys my name is Bummer and I pride myself on being incel.co's first ever homosexual polysexual hermaphrodite pansexual lesbian gay queer transexual peepeepoopoosexual incel!
You are so brave for coming out, slay queen!!!!

Stunning

You are so brave for coming out, slay queen!!!!
thank you!!!! It's SO difficult to do that when old white men are trying to MESS U UP!! That and frickin incels on their ltitle hate speech forum r/braincels

Also hi @FrailPaleStaleMale I luv u and see you lurking

Hello all, I'm new to the forum

Not sure, @itsogrecel or @Newbie17 might know though.
12567.jpg

@quinn24 @Newbie17

I'm (I am) incel (involuntarily celibate)

Konichiwa... its over for mexcels over under 5’7” im 5’3”

Good morning, I hate women

Hey, Elliot Rodger here

here to share some things about my experiences and maybe make some buddies along the way. from lurking I like some of the users already especially @knajjd your posts always make me laugh XD
Hello. :panties:

Good evening. Do I hate majority of women?

Hi
I'm mentally ill and consider suicide daily.
I hate myself more than mankind.

here to share some things about my experiences and maybe make some buddies along the way. from lurking I like some of the users already especially @knajjd your posts always make me laugh XD
Fastest postmaxxer permaban speed record

Hello everyone, 22-year-old virgin here. I had a normal childhood until I was 9, I was told I had ASD and was shipped off to a private school. Having lost most of my friends and falling from grace at my public school, I struggled through private school (only 15 kids were allowed to one class). Naturally, private schools give subpar education so I suffered in high school. High school is also when I found who was getting screw by who. I stopped caring as I went to a small high school. Now i am here at 22, working little hours at a part-time job.

My interests are video games and anime.

A rope to use in KOTOR

Hello fellow Incels.