Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Hello I'm Arkantos and I'm incel

Hola, my name is Mikel Arteta and I'm the manager of Arsenal FC.

Hello, 25 years old wizard apprentice here.
I find people who kissed/had sex akin to fictional characters, and the idea of them actually existing is strange.
My life consists of working for my parents or ldaring, and my aspirations are to seize the means of coping by creating my own waifu-simulator. Sadly my motivation is the lowest ever since turning 25 and entering NW3.
Maybe next year will be better.

I find people who kissed/had sex akin to fictional characters, and the idea of them actually existing is strange.
My life consists of working for my parents or ldaring, and my aspirations are to seize the means of coping by creating my own waifu-simulator. Sadly my motivation is the lowest ever since turning 25 and entering NW3.
Brutal ngl, maybe it'll be easier now that you found this community. Welcome.

Nice bro, ill play your waifu simulator

Wow, didn't expect so many replies :feelsmage:
Do you want to tell us something about that? :ha..feels:
Recently played AI-girl by illusion games and it made me want to learn Unity game engine in which it was made.
The graphics and customization in that game is very good, but the story was very short and google-translated which is disappointing.
At this point I'm not sure what the perfect waifu-simulator would be, whether it should be AI/simulation oriented, visual novel-like story oriented, or The Last of Us/Metro-style gameplay/atmosphere and story-oriented.
Brutal ngl, maybe it'll be easier now that you found this community. Welcome.
Thanks, it might be nostalgia but things always seem easier in the past.
Nice bro, ill play your waifu simulator
I'll let you know if I get to the point of having something to show, thanks for your interest.

22 EE KHHHV. Was bluepilled till recently. Well not bluepilled I knew it was over but still had hope that magically it will get better. I used to cope with games and anime now both got boring so I just lay in bed reading manga all day.
3rd year in IT uni. Strong depression + strong anxiety. Mentalcel, dickcel, facecel, framecel, personalitycel.

3rd year in IT uni.
IT uni
Just lol

Lmao not what i meant, programming course

A bit too late for introductions but whatever

Incel,24 year old KHHV,weeb,NEET (for now) a bit overweight,no motivation and taking Prozac and coping all day every day.

Incel,24 year old KHHV,weeb,NEET (for now) a bit overweight,no motivation and taking Prozac and coping all day every day.
Welcome

weebs me

Hey guys, this is going to be my first post here, figure I'll introduce myself.
I go by Tyrny, I've barreled down the rabbit hole, been blackpilled, JQ-pilled, and woke up an incel.
22 years old, standing at 5'9 and weighing 160 lbs.
Ultimately I'm trying to have a family some day.
currently mewing and hitting the gym hoping to correct the issue.
Living a NEET's life. I can't stand being around Stacies and NORMIES,
Anyway, looking forward to meeting people and making friends.

Attachments

• 5845ca511046ab543d25238a.png
    5845ca511046ab543d25238a.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 16
Hey guys, this is going to be my first post here, figure I'll introduce myself.
I go by Tyrny, I've barreled down the rabbit hole, been blackpilled, JQ-pilled, and woke up an incel.
22 years old, standing at 5'9 and weighing 160 lbs.
Ultimately I'm trying to have a family some day.
currently mewing and hitting the gym hoping to correct the issue.
Living a NEET's life. I can't stand being around Stacies and NORMIES,
Anyway, looking forward to meeting people and making friends.
Mewmaxxing at 22 -_-
Hope it's not too late for you

I know, I wish I knew about it when I first started mouthbreathing from allergies.

Attachments

• 342.jpg
    342.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!
ELznASLWkAIwWDq