Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Hello everyone. I've been following the board for a few months but just now decided to join.
24 years kissless virgin, 2.5/10, 5'7", austistic, Brazilian, NEET. I was a bluepilled cuck when I looked here for the first time because of all the media. Turns out I really identified with you guys and the blackpill is undeniable. It was hard at first, but better to know the truth.

Hello, been lurking for a few months and posting for the first time. 26 y/o autistic NEET looking for advice and copes. The incel and blackpill movement taught me a lot about looks and social ranks such as the normie tiers and Chad/Chadlite & Stacy/Stacylite/Becky.

Hello, been lurking for a few months and posting for the first time. 26 y/o autistic NEET looking for advice and copes. The incel and blackpill movement taught me a lot about looks and social ranks such as the normie tiers and Chad/Chadlite & Stacy/Stacylite/Becky.

welcome! im in the same. incel pages and blackpills have done wonders for me and its even more helpful when u post and participate

It's over 4 catcels

Welcome catcel.

Hi there I’m 2/10 28 y/o slavcel, eye area cel, high inhib, mentalcel. Been lurking here since early 2018, blackpilled since 2017. And yep, considering nosejob, but that’s won’t make me more than 4/10 anyway :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Hi there I’m 2/10 28 y/o slavcel, eye area cel, high inhib, mentalcel. Been lurking here since early 2018, blackpilled since 2017. And yep, considering nosejob, but that’s won’t make me more than 4/10 anyway :cryfeels::feelsrope:
>Joined Jul 7, 2019
>3 messages

really high inhib

Hello, if anyone feels interested in talking, my discord user is Cheeseguy01#7513. All I do is study and cope.

Hello, if anyone feels interested in talking, my discord user is Cheeseguy01#7513. All I do is study and cope.
Have you joined the dc for this site?

I wish to ascend. I will fuck Stacies one day

hey hows it goin

Hey y’all! 28 year old Mexcel .. 220 lbs 1/10 never had a relationship and like most of you... I’ve been bullied and put down my whole life for being me... I’m so happy I was able to find a place where I may finally be accepted and not feel so alone? :3

Hey y’all! 28 year old Mexcel .. 220 lbs 1/10 never had a relationship and like most of you... I’ve been bullied and put down my whole life for being me... I’m so happy I was able to find a place where I may finally be accepted and not feel so alone? :3
Say the password
Who are the Patriots?

Fakecel if you don't answer

Aaaah what... idk what the pw or who the patriots are... aren’t they a football team, yo?
Fakecel you're gonna get reported enjoy your ban my dad works at Fast Banana Viral marketing

Lol ok dude... I think imma report you for bullying a new kid -___- jerk
Can you tell me about your experiences with women? People on this forum talk a lot about women

Hi, my name is happiless and I'm trash

Hi , My name is Alexander and i’m great

I sat on mine today and now theyre croocked af, i cant see shit without them so im stuck with them

E10AE058 CD8B 4191 ADFA 834A6909926D
Hello

18 year old KHHV 1.73 probably done growing :cryfeels:.

Hey.. well you know its over when its over.