Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Welcome to all new inels

Never knew we had this, wtf guess im a retard. Well my name on this forum is numb, as you can clearly see. I am an incel with no hope but for some reason I still dont want to commit suicide

Hey buddy boyos, 23 (soon 24) year old mental- and facecel here. Kis-less, handhold-less virgin. JBW btw. I am about to finish my bachelor in computer science (thank god, all these couples on the campus make me furious, at least until corona-chan came for the rescue and shut the whole uni down). While I writing my bachelor thesis I am wageslaving for 20 hours a week on the side. Hope to surgerymaxx in the future. Semi low to medium inhib irl, high inhib in the interwebs (dunno why).

brazilian, 19 yo and the only thing that ever fucked me was my life
always am the uggliest duck wherever i go
fuck acne man

mixed race (25% Polish 25% Black 37.5% White 12.5% Iberian) (theoretically)
5'7 (my growing is almost done)
recently diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder (will probably develop into schizophrenia)
16yrs old

mixed race (25% Polish 25% Black 37.5% White 12.5% Iberian) (theoretically)
5'7 (my growing is almost done)
recently diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder (will probably develop into schizophrenia)
16yrs old
Welcome youngcel

23 khhv
broke
retarded
i dont like talking to people

Hello,

I had been lurking the forum for a long time (approximately since r/braincels was shut down), but I was too high inhibit to create an account and actively participate on the forum. I visited the forum daily for about 1-3 hours.

Anyway, I would consider myself a trucel, i.e., manlet, ethnic, ugly, and mentally destroyed.

I hope to have a good time on this forum.

Thanks for reading.

Hello,

I had been lurking the forum for a long time (approximately since r/braincels was shut down), but I was too high inhibit to create an account and actively participate on the forum. I visited the forum daily for about 1-3 hours.

Anyway, I would consider myself a trucel, i.e., manlet, ethnic, ugly, and mentally destroyed.

I hope to have a good time on this forum.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome hombre

>muttcel quadrooncel
>mentally ill
>no strong identity
>woman hater
>wants a normal life and be self-sufficient
>20 years old as of now

>muttcel quadrooncel
>mentally ill
>no strong identity
>woman hater
>wants a normal life and be self-sufficient
>20 years old as of now
I see

welcome

19, KHHV, Slavcel, 177cm.
Norwodcel, chincel, jawcel, framecel, bonecel, wristcel, manlet.

I like visual novels, anime, basic JRPGs, and games like Europa Universalis, though I'm terrible at them.

Didn't go to kindergarten, nor socialized until I was 7, which seriously fucked up my social development. Never could recover from its consequences.

Managed to make a two friends in school, because we liked Beyblade (it's an anime), but didn't go out or do stuff outside of school with them. They eventually left me, because I was acting like an utter retard. I was very low inhib back then.

I fell for some PUA shit when I was 13 (How to approach girls if you're shy? Do girls like nerdy guys?) But no matter how confident I tried to appear, or how cool my shoes were, nothing came out of it. I didn't even think it could be because of the way I look, or because I am a friendless loser with no status whatsoever among my peers.

I thought everything would get better in high school, that my life would be just like in high school slice of life anime. I hanged out with others for the first two weeks, but their interactions flowed so naturally, while everything I said or did was so forced and stilted. I ended up getting ignored, because they already had friends from before high school.

Now that I know it's been over since long time ago, I've given up all attempts at real life anything. There's no point to it. I'm just LDARing when not at school. And I'm starting university in fall. Can't NEET, because support for that would be pathetic in here.

Sorry for the long intro.

I hope you have a nice day, as nice as it could get, at least.

I like visual novels, anime, basic JRPGs, and games like Europa Universalis, though I'm terrible at them.

Didn't go to kindergarten, nor socialized until I was 7, which seriously fucked up my social development. Never could recover from its consequences.

Managed to make a two friends in school, because we liked Beyblade (it's an anime), but didn't go out or do stuff outside of school with them. They eventually left me, because I was acting like an utter retard. I was very low inhib back then.

I fell for some PUA shit when I was 13 (How to approach girls if you're shy? Do girls like nerdy guys?) But no matter how confident I tried to appear, or how cool my shoes were, nothing came out of it. I didn't even think it could be because of the way I look, or because I am a friendless loser with no status whatsoever among my peers.

I thought everything would get better in high school, that my life would be just like in high school slice of life anime. I hanged out with others for the first two weeks, but their interactions flowed so naturally, while everything I said or did was so forced and stilted. I ended up getting ignored, because they already had friends from before high school.

Now that I know it's been over since long time ago, I've given up all attempts at real life anything. There's no point to it. I'm just LDARing when not at school. And I'm starting university in fall. Can't NEET, because support for that would be pathetic in here.

Brutal shit man. Welcome.

177 cm is now manlet-tier? I wonder what else you exaggerated in your description.

It is in Bulgaria. Most of the adult population is average height, but the ones born around the late 1990s and early 2000s, are usually at least 10cm taller than everyone else.

hello

Hi I’m new. 17, 5’7”, sandcel

its over

Hey it's a fellow norwoodcel. I'm 19 too.

Damn he never returned

Damn this dude was only here for a day and never came back. Sad shit he sounds a lot like me.

Damn this dude was only here for a day and never came back. Sad shit he sounds a lot like me.
Maybe greycel bullying drove him away or he just has better copes tbh

I never introduced myself. Is it too late to do so now?

Completely done with this shit forum full of LARPers and /pol/tard users

thank you brother
GTFO. There's enough weebs. We're full.

FUCKING WEEB. LEAVE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Hello

I'm Ugly.

hey guys. im new here. sure does suck being a virgin haha!

:y'all: I'm an Inwell hello