Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introverted girls piss me off

introverted girls dont exist they are all extroverted for chaddd

johndoe5 said:

Introverted for incels ONY

johndoe5 said:
yes I agree with this

As I said before, as an incel you will NEVER get to experience a girl the way Chad does

incelman said:
As I said before, as an incel you will NEVER get to experience a girl the way Chad does

I would cut off both my legs to be chad for 1 year

johndoe5 said:
I would cut off both my legs to be chad for 1 year
I would give an arm to be Chad for 6 months

IME Introverted girls are EXTREMELY selective about who they date. They usually have an insane amount of orbiters, but will only get with the biggest Chad. They'll also wait super long to date a Chad just in case a bigger Chad comes along. They have to be sure they're getting the best they can

johndoe5 said:

Yep.They act introverted when they don't see any Chad around that could fuck them.
The moment he appears they'll turn turboStacy mode and go all out.
The first time I saw it happening, I couldn't believe my eyes.
That the persumably shy girl that almost never talked to someone was pressing her ass in Chads lap and making out with him not even 15 minutes later.

Introversion for a male means a guy that is such ugly, genetic trash that there is absolutely no point in putting yourself out there. Your brain constantly gives you anxiety to protect you, by telling you what the fuck are you doing you are ugly, abort, this is not going to go well. Introversion for a female just means a girl that is extremely picky (like you said), and can't get what she wants because she's not that attractive, so once a week instead of going out she will watch netflix and read comics about girls that say they aren't like all the other girls.

forevergymcelling said:
IME Introverted girls are EXTREMELY selective about who they date. They usually have an insane amount of orbiters, but will only get with the biggest Chad. They'll also wait super long to date a Chad just in case a bigger Chad comes along. They have to be sure they're getting the best they can

A girl being "introverted" is a red flag. I knew a bitch that waited 6 years for a CHad to come. Before that, she would reject ANYONE that talked to her. Just lol at those who think that an introverted femoid will date an introverted incel.

GeneticFilth said:
Introversion for a male means a guy that is such ugly, genetic trash that there is absolutely no point in putting yourself out there. Your brain constantly gives you anxiety to protect you, by telling you what the fuck are you doing you are ugly, abort, this is not going to go well. Introversion for a female just means a girl that is extremely picky (like you said), and can't get what she wants because she's not that attractive, so once a week instead of going out she will watch netflix and read comics about girls that say they aren't like all the other girls.

Sums it up very well. EVERY introverted guy happens to be ugly coincidentally.

It's funny because once these "introverted" girls get fucked they suddenly become massive sluts. like wtf?

LynchingTriHards said:
It's funny because once these "introverted" girls get fucked they suddenly become massive sluts. like wtf?

They were always sluts. That's their nature.
They just need to find the "right" guy they deem worthy to be fucked by.
The whole "introverted and shy girl" is nothing more then a play by them in order to weed out any nonChad form approaching them.

introverted femoids become extroverted sluts around Chad

LynchingTriHards said:

It's because they realize what they are missing out by acting like aspies so they become sluts to get the sex their pussy craves

introverted girls have a nice little naughty side, they hope/want you to guide them
it's actually pretty cool

theoldnick said:
introverted girls have a nice little naughty side, they hope/want you to guide them

GTFO

theoldnick said:
introverted girls have a nice little naughty side, they hope/want CHAD to guide them

fixed

I'm in STEM and I see such girls every day. They are usually nerdy cuties with glasses who never speak with guys and rarely talk with other females. But,

Roleplaying is natural for them.

2023 07 18 11 31 05 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

Let her continue.

ASD is defined by the copresence of two core symptoms: alteration in social communication and repetitive behaviors and/or restricted interests [1]. The diagnosis can be made very early, usually after the age of 2. Regarding the pharmacological treatment of ASD, it only concerns some of the symptoms, such as self-injurious behavior (SIB), irritability, anxiety, and ADHD-like symptoms. Several studies show the effectiveness of antipsychotic drugs, especially ones of a second-generation [2]; some controlled studies show an improvement of some core symptoms through treatment with SSRIs [3]. In general, however, there is little consensus concerning the most efficient type of SSRI treatment, and meta-analyses show that there is no clinical benefit to the adult and child ASD population using SSRIs; some even report that SSRI treatment may be harmful [4].

The use of SSRIs in ASD children has been the subject of several case report studies [5, 6] as well as some randomized clinical trials (RCT) [3, 7–9]. Cook et al. [6] used fluoxetine in 23 children and adults with ASD and mental retardation. This study reported improvement in some symptoms as well as significant side effects (probably related to the use of high doses: 20 to 80 mg/day). In a cross-over trial, Hollander et al. [3] observed an improvement in the repetitive behavior of 39 children with ASD using an average final dose of 9.9 mg/day of fluoxetine. Leventhal et al. [8] published a placebo treatment followed by randomized cross-over trial in which 15 children with ASD were treated with fenfluramine. This type of SSRI treatment increases serotonin release at a higher dose. The study did not, however, show any clear benefits in the usage of this treatment, despite improvement in hyperactivity as well as in emotional and social responses. King et al. [10] used citalopram in the treatment of 149 ASD in children, demonstrating a general lack of efficacy of citalopram. Hollander et al. [9] and McDougle et al. [11] demonstrated the efficacy of SSRIs in adults with ASD: Hollander et al. used fluoxetine in 37 adult patients and found improvement in repetitive behaviors (dose: 20-80 mg/day). McDougle et al. trial used fluvoxamine and found an improvement in aggression and inappropriate responses in 30 adult patients (dose max. 300 mg/day).

In this article, the authors present four clinical cases of ASD-diagnosed children with ADHD-like symptoms and/or SIB and/or other heteroaggressive behaviors and/or irritability and impulsivity. Each was treated with low doses of fluoxetine, specified as follows: 2.5 mg/d (liquid formulation) in the morning for the first week, followed by a flexible titration schedule based on weight and tolerability. The Hollander et al. protocol [3] is reproduced here, in which children with ASD were given low doses of fluoxetine. Patients were assessed using the Clinical Global Impression Scales (CGI) [12] during the time of fluoxetine introduction and observation. None had tried an SSRI treatment before the reported trial.

2. Case 1​

An 8-year-old girl (19 kg) had an ASD diagnosis according to the DSM-5 and ADI-R criteria based on information provided by parents. She also had significant mental retardation, with severe SIB (banging her head against objects and biting her hands), forcing her entourage to maintain a daily and permanent physical restraint. She spends most of her time in a day hospital. She received the following pharmacological treatment: risperidone 2 mg/d and cyamemazine 80 mg/d without modifications to her SIB and at the price of a major slowing down and a manifestation of a tendency toward blunting. The CGI severity of illness score was at five (markedly ill). We decreased and stopped risperidone and started valproic acid. After four weeks of valproic acid 400 mg/d in combination with cyamemazine (60 mg/day), SIBs did not improve. Then, we added fluoxetine 2.5 mg/d and increased it after one week to 5 mg/d and to 10 mg/d in the third week. After one week, the CGI improvement scale (CGI-I) was at two; after three weeks, it lowered to 1 (very much improved). We also observed a significant decrease in anxiety as well as the disappearance of SIB (disappearance of the behavior consisting of the banging and rubbing her head against objects). However, it should be noted that the entourage kept the bandages on her hands because she continued to bite them, even if she did it with less intensity than before. There were no side effects. After three months of fluoxetine, her clinical state remains stable.

3. Case 2​

A 12-year-old boy (70 kg), with DSM-5 criteria for an ASD and ADI-R confirming this diagnosis, exhibited extreme irritability, violence, and impulsiveness as well as SIB (he had thrown seven television sets out of the window). The CGI severity illness scoring was at six (severely ill). In the day hospital where he spent most of his time, it was difficult for staff to manage his impulsivity and unpredictability. His treatment included risperidone 4 mg/d as well as loxapine 80 mg/d. Despite this pharmacological treatment, episodes of aggression and SIBs continued. This treatment induced a significant weight gain (8 kg in 5 months). Treatment with fluoxetine 2.5 mg/d was introduced and increased to 5 mg/d after one week and to 10 mg/d at the beginning of the third week. After one week, there was a CGI-I score of three, which decreased to two after two weeks of treatment and to one after three weeks. Such a positive clinical response allowed for a reduction in risperidone to 2 mg/d and in loxapine to 60 mg/d. The treatment was tolerated well by the patient, and he began to lose weight (4 kg). After two months of fluoxetine, his clinical state remains stable.

They always have a tall bf outta their league, par for the course really.