Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Introverts aren't born they are made

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Introversion is a treat that is developed after years of social rejection. You're not an introvert because you choose to or because you like it, society put you in that place because nobody likes to be around you. When have you seen an introvert Chad? Chads are pushed since the very beginning to enjoy the world, they were surrounded by friends and girls since they were kids. Ugly men were rejected since always. We don't isolate ourselves from society, society kicks us out. Sure, some ugly men ACT like extroverts, but they're just gigacoping.

Last edited:
There are plenty of introverted Chads, but people don't consider them to be incel pussies of course. They are the "strong and silent type"

There are plenty of introverted Chads, but people don't consider them to be incel pussies of course. They are the "strong and silent type"
“Shy, teehee! It’s so cute!”

During my early childhood I was very curious talkative and extrovert but due to the bullying and rejections I went through in middle school, I've become an introvert or worse a misanthrop.

True. When I was younger I was outgoing. As I got older (and uglier) I started getting shit on constantly for being subhuman trash and isolated myself.

Ugly = introvert = genetics

do these chads have no friends and relationships?

Yeah I specifically remember a point when I was being bullied where I just stopped being expressive and just locked myself inside because the bullies will always go for whatever you say or do to put you down. All my emotions, feelings and desires have been buried deep inside me and it is a struggle trying to keep them away.
or worse a misanthrop.
Misanthropy is a healthy reaction to a sick world.

No personality genes, absolutely true what ur saying G

Do you have a dick? Obviously, since you're a male. The same is true for chad and your question
well then they aren't really that introverted

Introverted Chad is in a serious relationship with a prime Stacey after he broke up with his three ex gfs who are still texting him.

well then they aren't really that introverted
yo bro what you did this weekend did you really fuck Stacy from high school again? How did it feel and did you enjoy it bro? I remember back when we was in high school and you said yes to her question of if you fucked her best friend while reading the structure and interpretations of computer programs. That was really sweet. So how was it?

"was alright."

Chad is damn interesting, intelligent and has a great personality

yo bro what you did this weekend did you really fuck Stacy from high school again? How did it feel and did you enjoy it bro? I remember back when we was in high school and you said yes to her question of if you fucked her best friend while reading the structure and interpretations of computer programs. That was really sweet. So how was it?

"was alright."

l
o
l

Introversion is a treat that is developed after years of social rejection. You're not an introvert because you choose to or because you like it, society put you in that place because nobody likes to be around you. When have you seen an introvert Chad? Chads are pushed since the very beginning to enjoy the world, they were surrounded by friends and girls since they were kids. Ugly men were rejected since always. We don't isolate ourselves from society, society kicks us out. Sure, some ugly men ACT like extroverts, but they're just gigacoping.

Yes. I've been called introverted but I would like to go to good spirit warming parties like I did once. I like to be with people the right way; it just hasn't happened for years.

What leads to introversion?
Social rejection
What leads to social rejection?
Bad looks
What leads to bad looks?
Genetics
When are genetics determined?
When you are born

Introverts are born, not made

What leads to introversion?
Social rejection
What leads to social rejection?
Bad looks
What leads to bad looks?
Genetics
When are genetics determined?
When you are born

Introverts are born, not made
I was talking about the psychological aspect of introversion and how it's influenced by people treating him as a subhuman. If you're talking about the physical traits that lead to that rejection, then yes introverts are born, but if genetically inferior men were treated with respect then they wouldn't be.

Yeh I've made a thread about this before.

100% agree with you.

society put you in that place because nobody likes to be around you. When have you seen an introvert Chad? Chads are pushed since the very beginning to enjoy the world, they were surrounded by friends and girls since they were kids. Ugly men were rejected since always. We don't isolate ourselves from society, society kicks us out. Sure, some ugly men ACT like extroverts, but they're just gigacoping.

Most likely true. I hate talking to people since I know they're always disgusted by my ugly appearance. The sooner I can end a convo, the better.

"was alright."

I laughed

i was an introvert since i was a toddler

If every guy was treated like Chico, no one would be introverted. Fact

It all boils down to genetics in the end, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
I can attest to this also. In my youth I was more outgoing and extroverted, constant bullying, isolation and rejection made me into the cold and silent introvert that I am today.

the majority of men are introverts

Correct.:yes:
I am glad another one of us gets it.
I remember being such a damn angel when I was young, but thanks to treatment by society I was turned into something akin to a demon. I went from being an outsider and extrovert to a introvert that never leaves the house.

Literally everything about your life is determined by your genetics. A strong enough computer could basically read babies' future just by reading their dna

Both education and pyschism influe behavior and inner game; I feel I have come introvert by growing in silence and loneliness and for being naturally anxious ; it restrain a lot opportunities of getting laid. Are you all introverts ? It would be interesting to know it

I think real introverts do exist, but they make for less than 1-2% of the population and even then 90-95% of that amount are guys. It's unnatural to be introverted, introverts are basically social outcasts bound to die in loneliness.

Single mothers raise cuck sons.