Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Investing in foids is the worst thing any society can do

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I just saw a cucked add on TV saying that governments should invest more money in the education of little girls and foids in general, and I think that's the most stupid thing anyone can do. The governments of around the world have been investing billions in women's education and our society is worse than ever. Even in shithole countries were those efforts are more focused, foids continue being uneducated chimps who leave school to fuck the first good looking scumbag they can find, become pregnant and then move to our countries to be street hookers, although the most intelligent ones will sell pictures of their ass to survive. And in our countries it's not better either cause as soon as foids start college, they become bitchy feminazis who hate all men just cause Chad fucked and dumped them like the shit bags they are. Only two things can come out of an "educated woman" a whore or a feminazi. Foids don't do anything to improve our society with all the free knowledge they got, they only make it worse.

Last edited:
Best looking people are men without makeup majority of women are ugly, smartest people are men- no denying this, fastest people are men- biological fact, strongest people are men- biological fact, best athletes are men- biological fact, greatest intellectuals and thinkers are men- facts, best poets are men-can't deny, best authors are men -can't deny, best actors are men- definetly, best singers are men- yeah, best leaders are men - 100%, best comedians are men- yes, best chefs are men- probably, best engineers are men,- yeah best scientists are men- 100%, best doctors are men- true, the prophets were all men - yeah. Men mog - 100%

We should invest against foids in Minecraft instead. Oh shit, this doesn't work in English. "Investir" means to invest but also to attack/tackle in Portuguese.

I agree, we need to take away funding for women's education

I just saw a cucked add on TV saying that governments should invest more money in the education of little girls and foids in general, and I think that's the most stupid thing anyone can do. The governments of around the world have been investing billions in women's education and our society is worse than ever. Even in shithole countries were those efforts are more focused, foids continue being uneducated chimps who leave school to fuck the first good looking scumbag they can find, become pregnant and then move to our countries to be street hookers, although the most intelligent ones will sell pictures of their ass to survive. And in our countries it's not better either cause as soon as foids start college, they become bitchy feminazis who hate all men just cause Chad fucked and dumped them like the shit bags they are. Only two things can come out of an "educated woman" a whore or a feminazi. Foids don't do anything to improve our society with all the free knowledge they got, they only make it worse.
Cucks are to blame too. You could point all this out and they’ll just say “but women are human too and deserve the same opportunities!” They do have the same opportunities, and this society is hell for ugly and some average looking men in terms of the dating market