Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Investorcels GTFIH! How do I start?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I'm legitimately broke rn, but I have about 50 dollars available to use. I want to get more money to buy more copies. How do I get started with stocks/investment and all that financial shit? I need money for more copes

Just open a broker account, buy stocks and wait a few decades. If you manage to get a 10% yearly return you'll be a millionaire in about 100 years.

Just open a broker account, buy stocks and wait a few decades. If you manage to get a 10% yearly return you'll be a millionaire in about 100 years.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

I more than tripled my money in a year with some crypto trades.
Just don't be greedy and never panic sell.

I want to learn this too

the best advice i can give is to not take the advices of investment from the internet
paradox...
if you dont know shit, dont start investing by taking advices.
try to learn it yourself first

I more than tripled my money in a year with some crypto trades.
Just don't be greedy and never panic sell.
sticking to your rules and risk management is King

the best advice i can give is to not take the advices of investment from the internet
paradox...
if you dont know shit, dont start investing by taking advices.
try to learn it yourself first
How? That's what I wanna know

I'm legitimately broke rn, but I have about 50 dollars available to use. I want to get more money to buy more copies. How do I get started with stocks/investment and all that financial shit? I need money for more copes

Give me 50 dollars ill give you back 100 promise
agreed, sold half of my ripple yesterday and bought it back a few hours later

Jfl I just checked the price nice. How much XRP do you have roughly? I have like 3k that's not enough I guess though.

There's not much you can do with only $50 tbh. Your only hope of turning that into a meaningful amount of money is high-risk investments like crypto, but then there's a good chance you'll lose it all.

And I'm not even sure if now's a good time to buy into crypto, last time it got this high it very rapidly crashed to half its value.