Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IOI are to be ignored never ever trust a Foid even if she shows IOI

J

Joeraghu

Greycel
Foids are the masters of manipulation they can literally fake attraction and can get anything they want . They can fake IOI to get attention from men .
It has a reason they get so much attention from simps that they crave it and experiment on unattractive men that how much she is desirable and one or two IOI are enough for her . to get validation.
They get a dopamine boost and a sense of superiority after rejecting men rejection doesn’t have to be verbal and it can be non verbal .
It happened with me earlier i was bluepilled , no one is born blackpilled , They show a kind of interest by flaunting and when i reciprocate they blatantly reject me non verbally so fucking brutal . that i cried that time This happens. to lot of incels and beta men .

Foids only ignore truecels because she doesn’t want their validation. So if any foid behaves like this don’t bother because your years of inceldom is a biggest proof of your subhumanity .

Foids are so cruel i will tell you one foid used to show interest in one below average normie who was my best friend that time i was not blackpilled back in 2010 . But when he approached she just made fun of him and said are you serious he felt so dejected and then this bitch used to smile at him and laugh. She had a boyfriend who was a rich betabuxx . I saw how she once lusted after chad in my college
This Chad knows no boundaries he knows that how desirable he is in my class when he used to sit all foids used to stare at him opened their clevage and always find reason to talk to him . He openly molests foids like in class he was touching bum of one foid and she was happy and excited . This is a Chad .life on God mode he is now an owner of the bar .and earns in millions

So Biggest IOI , If a foid makes a move or escalates the thing Foids can’t control themselves when they are attracted. It overrides rationality.

Somethings fishy about you.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

great way to get acquainted with members of this forum, start off with a bait thread that's obviously a desperate indirect attempt at getting your ego stroked by genuinely ugly males.

Let guess you get IOI's from women and are just in denial because u are a looksmax.org autistic that doesn't know the difference between reality and outright delusion.

If a woman looks at an ugly man, make no mistake; it was a mere accident. Don't get hyped, boys.

Somethings fishy about you.

View attachment 387193

tbh I didn't read a single word of this retarded GrAYcel's thread.
View attachment 387194

great way to get acquainted with members of this forum, start off with a bait thread that's obviously a desperate indirect attempt at getting your ego stroked by genuinely ugly males.

Let guess you get IOI's from women and are just in denial because u are a looksmax.org autistic that doesn't know the difference between reality and outright delusion.

That time i was normie now an incel because of baldness

I was a normie before norwood reaper that got me in 2013
Foids are the masters of manipulation they can literally fake attraction and can get anything they want . They can fake IOI to get attention from men .
It has a reason they get so much attention from simps that they crave it and experiment on unattractive men that how much she is desirable and one or two IOI are enough for her . to get validation.
They get a dopamine boost and a sense of superiority after rejecting men rejection doesn’t have to be verbal and it can be non verbal .
, T This happens. to lot of
beta men .
. So if any foid behaves like this don’t bother because your years of inceldom is a biggest proof of your subhumanity .

Foids are so cruel i will tell you one foid used to show interest in one below average normie who was my best friend that time i was not blackpilled back in 2010 . But when he approached she just made fun of him and said are you serious he felt so dejected and then this bitch used to smile at him and laugh. She had a boyfriend who was a rich betabuxx . I saw how she once lusted after chad in my college
This Chad knows no boundaries he knows that how desirable he is in my class when he used to sit all foids used to stare at him opened their clevage and always find reason to talk to him . He openly molests foids like in class he was touching bum of one foid and she was happy and excited . This is a Chad .life on God mode he is now an owner of the bar .and earns in millions

So Biggest IOI , If a foid makes a move or escalates the thing Foids can’t control themselves when they are attracted. It overrides rationality.

Last edited:
I agree with you OP. I had a coworker that did things like like this, would touch my hands/arms, sit uncomfortably close to me on break, ask for my social media and other things but then pretended it was all in my head when I acted on it. She just wanted me to whiteknight and do all the most unpleasant aspects of our shared work load for her and never thought I'd have the balls to cross that divide.

I understand why people are reacting negatively to this post though and it's to be expected. I would just remind them that if you think of an incel as a Dog with no steak, to be in this situation is to have the steak dangled in your immediate face where you can't possibly ignore it then ripped away. Is it really such an enviable position?

Yep I'd assume it's a prank that her friends put her up to or something, since I've been a victim of lookism since 5 yrs old.

Never placed much emphasis on iois.