Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IQ pill is hitting me hard rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
How do I cope with the fact that everything I do is retarded? I'm trying to understand different numeration systems and I'm utterly nonplused. I'm questioning the way I eat and shit. How am I supposed to keep up with the global economy if I can't get through elementary schoolwork?

this is y u incel

How do I cope with the fact that everything I do is retarded? I'm trying to understand different numeration systems and I'm utterly nonplused. I'm questioning the way I eat and shit. How am I supposed to keep up with the global economy if I can't get through elementary schoolwork?
Take CBD oil, goji berries and lion's mane. Do exercise. Watch your IQ increase.

About the parts of your brain being crippled by inceldom, I can say nothing.

Low IQpill is the hard one to take ngl. It's over if you are unable to improve your quality of life.

yeah I dropped out

well welcome to the club.being low iq is horrible and it never gets better

I know how you feel. I basically stopped learning at 13.

Numeration systems ain't hard it's just very confusing practice with them and u will be fine

I am skilled at technology and nothing else. Not even common sense. Everyone thinks I'm retarded. Of course except for my boomer mom. I'm "handsome" and a "genius" to her :feelskek:. My dad just gets real quiet when she says either of those. At least he knows what's up.

I am skilled at technology and nothing else. Not even common sense. Everyone thinks I'm retarded. Of course except for my boomer mom. I'm "handsome" and a "genius" to her :feelskek:. My dad just gets real quiet when she says either of those. At least he knows what's up.
trucel trait.

Next time your mom says that, ask your dad and force him to tell the blackpill truth.

I know how you feel. I basically stopped learning at 13.
tbh ngl
Oh, no wonder you are religious
lul
dude you made me laugh with that shit lmao

Next time your mom says that, ask your dad and force him to tell the blackpill truth.
I'd love to call her out one day but I feel like she could never handle it. Shes coping soooooo hard. I feel like showing her that I'm an unintelligent subhuman whos barely qualified to work in a sweatshop would make her feel bad about herself for being the one who raised me.She'd also feel worse about her looks since genetically 50% of her dna is in me. My dad is more of a realistic person so maybe he understands. I watch both of their expectations drop slowly everday yet they're still somehow proud of me. My sister did fine and is a doctor dating some jacked high tier normie with a worse job than her. I'm gonna be broke and ugly by her age (shes ten years older than me).

I'd love to call her out one day but I feel like she could never handle it. Shes coping soooooo hard. I feel like showing her that I'm an unintelligent subhuman whos barely qualified to work in a sweatshop would make her feel bad about herself for being the one who raised me.She'd also feel worse about her looks since genetically 50% of her dna is in me. My dad is more of a realistic person so maybe he understands. I watch both of their expectations drop slowly everday yet they're still somehow proud of me. My sister did fine and is a doctor dating some jacked high tier normie with a worse job than her. I'm gonna be broke and ugly by her age (shes ten years older than me).
False happiness is not good, your mom shouldn't delude herself. I think she deserves to know the truth, but it's up to you in the end. We always say we would be better if we weren't lied to about the bluepill, so we should start with ourselves.

False happiness is not good, your mom shouldn't delude herself. I think she deserves to know the truth, but it's up to you in the end. We always say we would be better if we weren't lied to about the bluepill, so we should start with ourselves.
Considering I'm still young at 20 I think she believes I'll somehow make it. If shes still saying this stuff when I'm 25 or in my 30s I'll tell her straight. Also yeah being lied to isn't fun. I generally just don't believe her when she compliments me on anything. It sucks hearing her say these things and my mind just saying "well that's some bullshit". I hear them say a lot of things like "when you get married" or "son I hope you find a woman like your mother". I feel like they're still kinda living in 1972 with some of the stuff they say and that they just don't fully understand the whole picture. I'll explain it in the nicest way I can when the time comes. I might just start small with little things pertaining to my situation and put the whole picture together eventually so they have time process.

Considering I'm still young at 20 I think she believes I'll somehow make it. If shes still saying this stuff when I'm 25 or in my 30s I'll tell her straight. Also yeah being lied to isn't fun. I generally just don't believe her when she compliments me on anything. It sucks hearing her say these things and my mind just saying "well that's some bullshit". I hear them say a lot of things like "when you get married" or "son I hope you find a woman like your mother". I feel like they're still kinda living in 1972 with some of the stuff they say and that they just don't fully understand the whole picture. I'll explain it in the nicest way I can when the time comes. I might just start small with little things pertaining to my situation and put the whole picture together eventually so they have time process.
smart, I just blurted it out one time and went full force. Now my mom never leaves her room other than to clean up or make us food, barely talks to me.

Don't blackpill your parents unless you really hate them. You're their child, they aren't going to fully adopt your worldview, they have their own ways. Just play ball. When you introduce negative harsh truths to people who are guaranteed to not understand, they resent you for telling them.

smart, I just blurted it out one time and went full force. Now my mom never leaves her room other than to clean up or make us food, barely talks to me.
:feelskek: DAMN. Well my family is all I have so I'm not quite ready to burn that bridge. They're financially all I have as well so I'd be living behind walmart in a box.

:feelskek: DAMN. Well my family is all I have so I'm not quite ready to burn that bridge. They're financially all I have as well so I'd be living behind walmart in a box.
I didnt burn the bridge, shes just super depressed that my life is like this.

I have retard level in every skill

I'm giga retarded as well

I'm not low IQ but I really wish I was high IQ enough to understand abstract ideas

Also, this is Omega COPE

Take CBD oil, goji berries and lion's mane. Do exercise. Watch your IQ increase.

my parents think I'm an IT expert because I can do basic stuff like transferring files between devices or installing apps :lul:
Suifuel for ITcels.

Do notice worldwide average is ~90 so unless you have below 80 you should be able to be sufficiently productive.

this is y u incel

"IQ is genetic. Nothing new"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3908370/

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404C=0.8887A=0.1113
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786C=0.9619A=0.0381
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266C=0.6967A=0.3033
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202C=0.9426A=0.0574
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170C=0.9991A=0.0009
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980C=0.805A=0.195

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global302410A=0.696548G=0.303452