Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IQ Tests are full of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 24726
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24726

Self-banned
-
IQ only accounts for logical-mathematical abilities
Howardgardner

I agree. They dont take into account the wide array of skills and talents people have

Muh smart in other things

Only lowIQ will post such thing.

I took one and am now proven to be as dumb as a rock. The test is just brutally honest and most other retards cant handle the iqblackpill.

And you wont even understand iq calculations, youre dumb :feelshaha:

I took one and am now proven to be as dumb as a rock. The test is just brutally honest and most other retards cant handle the iqblackpill.

IQ tests are retarded though, sure the correlate with life success but the correlation is fairly weak.

At the end of the day if you are not completely retarded, physiogamy is all that matters

I'm shit at all of those and my iq is 90
I should just rope as a genetic garbage ricecel, how is it possible that I'm an absolute failure at the only thing the chinks are good at?

That's because he is using a fake online non-Mensa test.
Omega cope. Keep crying for my high IQ. Even my mom thinks that I'm smart and handsome. Get rekt oinkwell :dab:

Cope, they correlate with job performance and career outcome very strongly. They don’t correlate perfectly, but definitely enough to indicate that the tests are good at predicting these types of things

I should do one. But it gives me anxiety.

@IslaVista2014 Gtfo foid LARPer:feelsbaton::banhammer:

Last edited:
Few of those things are correlated with what we usually call intelligence.

Pattern recognition is true theorem.
Your thread is pure cope, let me guess, you scored low? jfl

I mean, they're not necessarily shit; they've been proven and demonstrated to accurately predict one's success in the future (broadly speaking).
To add to that, there's definitely a substantial difference in cognition between someone who has an average IQ compared to someone who has a high-than-average IQ, without a doubt.
So, to say that it 'doesn't matter' isn't particularly true.
I think it's an accurate measurement of one's intelligence, I really do, however, I do have some problems with it as well just like you.
For example, if you have a mathematical background then you are most certainly bound to do better if you didn't have one.
That is, not everyone has had the most perfect upbringing in order to reach their 'true potential/score', but there doesn't seem to be much you can do in order to increase your IQ substantially regardless.
That being said, still, whatever your IQ score may be, is still a good indicator of how intelligent you are.

I myself, have an average IQ, so there isn't any bias here on my part. I'm just stating the facts here.

Last edited:
Low IQ cope

IQ is correlated with success in all societies

Low IQ cope

IQ is correlated with success in all societies

In fact, true inceldom is represented by low IQ people. Just think of the less oportunties they can get in comparison with the standard IQ people (even if they are ugly, they can easily ascend by studying and betamaxxxing later).
Society as an entity is always looking for sustainability (being the ability to breed and inherit best genes or achieving comfort), and it demands their members to be responsive of the changes and challenges from science and technology.
Members who can't meet the standards are easily discarded.
It doesn't matter who you are, you are on a game that was already defined in your birth.
A curse if you ask me.

I'm fucking retarded and somehow I'm 98th percentile. Tests are bullshit, not to mention if you take them more than once your score improves :feelskek:

In fact, true inceldom is represented by low IQ people. Just think of the less oportunties they can get in comparison with the standard IQ people (even if they are ugly, they can easily ascend by studying and betamaxxxing later).
Society as an entity is always looking for sustainability (being the ability to breed and inherit best genes or achieving comfort), and it demands their members to be responsive of the changes and challenges from science and technology.
Members who can't meet the standards are easily discarded.
It doesn't matter who you are, you are on a game that was already defined in your birth.
A curse if you ask me.

Not true at all, low IQ people are the one having the most sex

Not true at all, low IQ people are the one having the most sex
Yes but if you are good looking.
Imagine you are dumb and ugly without money.

Math and language accounts for almost all meaningful human activity. IQ correlates strongly with all meaningful life outcomes and is the most well-replicated measure in all of psychology.

nah this is pretty much horseshit, g predicts success in every field, all those things in those chart are pretty much nonsense, there's basically g, separated into verbal and quantitative iq

agreed, the last time i took iq test it said that is 171. from that on i never took that shit again because i find out that it is full of shit